You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Being Is Haunting My Twin Sister? 4

Real Ghost Stories

A Being Is Haunting My Twin Sister? 4

 

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. Things became hectic, but I've been able to keep track of what's been going on for the past few months.

About three months ago my sister started acting weird again, different than she was the last time. That dog that she said Kadan gave her when the demonologist came over never leaves her side. When one of my grandmother's friends came over, she saw the dog and asked my sister what its name was.

"Oh my, what an odd dog. What's his name dear?"

"Kurai."

"Why would you name him that?"

"Kadan named him."

"Who's Kadan?"

"He's a friend."

"Oh? Where is he?"

"Standing on the stairs. He doesn't like the cat. He said it's mean to him."

"Really now, well then. It's nice to meet you Kadan. What's wrong dear?"

"He doesn't like you."

"Why not? Did I offend him?"

"No, Kurai doesn't like you either. That's why he growled at you. Kadan said he would keep others away so I was safe."

"Now dear, why doesn't Kadan like me?"

"He doesn't like a lot of people." "But he likes you, doesn't he? After all, he is your friend."

When my grandmothers' friend said that we heard a thump from the top of the stairs or somewhere near the top of the stairs. My sister went on to say, "Kadan never said why he was my friend. He only said he wanted me to listen to him and stay by Kurai."

If Kadan keeps hurting her why would she say that Kadan gave Kurai to her to keep her safe? I've never heard it do anything other than growl at people and it's always following my sister around. It even tried to bite me when I tried to wake her up when she fell asleep on the couch one night. I still see that shadow over her at night from time to time, though most time's it's always when that dog is awake. I guess my main question this time is what's with the dog and her? Whenever something happens, that dog is always there in the room.

When my grandmother tried taking us to a church to talk to the priest there she refused to set foot inside just because Kadan and Kurai wouldn't go in. So our grandmother went inside to talk to the priest while we waited outside. When she left though I asked my sister why she didn't want to go in without Kurai or Kadan and she said that "Kadan doesn't like it when he can't be close enough to see me." So when I told her she could just take Kurai in and ignore Kadan it felt like someone had tried to shove me and my sister said "Kadan said I can't go in anyway because of the people inside." And the only people inside were our grandmother and the priest.

When our grandmother came back with the priest she was holding Kurai and petting him, and the preist was frowning at the dog which both my grandmother and I found weird. He asked about her dog and she said that

"I'm not allowed to talk to you."

He asked her why not and she said "Kadan doesn't like you. So I can't talk to you."

She just left to the car after that. It was weird, and I'm worried. What pushed me and what's up with my sister's new dog?

Other hauntings by DaisukiHaru

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DaisukiHaru, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-22)
Sand: what are you talking about?
First of all, the author of this story hasn't been active for five years so it is very unlikely that she will read or answer to your comment.

Secondly, if you have some advice that could be helpful for another member that might be going through a similar situation to this experience, it is important to establish the reasons why your advice "works".

"The only thing that you have to do first is to change your sister's occupation, make her use cute things and make up, don't ask why. You can ask me later if you want to"

Does the OP have a right to decide what her sister's occupation should be? Is she supposed to choose her sister's clothes and dress her up? Is she supposed to apply makeup to her sister even if she refused to wear it? How can you be sure that the sister is neglecting her appearance? Have you seen her?

I don't think DaisukiHaru is ever going to read your comment but I sure would like to know how wearing "cute things and makeup" helps on keeping entities away.😕
Sand (1 posts)
-3
7 years ago (2016-12-22)
Hi! The only thing that you have to do first is to change your sister's occupation, make her use cute things and make up, don't ask why. You can ask me later if you want to know. Be safe
softballplayer15 (9 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-07)
That is so werid, I would love for you too post more about this. But One thing I could tell you about this is that God is always there, he will be there for you and protect you, he loves you.
Bela_10 (3 stories) (51 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-18)
Hello DaisukiHaru!

What is the dog's breed? Your grandma's friend said your twin sister's dog is odd. What's so odd about him/her?
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
Hi daisukiharu... I've read all your stories. And even though this is from 3 years back, I couldn't help but wonder- what's the situation now? Hope the being has stopped bothering your sister. If not, please do something fast. It sounds like a bad bad demon
Halloween2013 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
It sounds a bit like whatever it is is attached to her significantly she sounds a little like she's possessed I hate to suggest this but have you considered an exorcism? On the house and on her? That may get rid of it once and for all.
Spiritwolves (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-12)
Long dark hair, really pretty eyes... Why is that familiar? I know I have heard of a similar man, but I cannot think of where! That is all to familiar to me. I have never, (that I know of.) Been to Japan, but a close friend of mine named (lets call him Lys) Lys, has a sister that had that same experience. I don't remember at all of where we were. I think I had just gotten back from Cork (Ireland) back to Limerick (also Ireland) and she had a dog that she got outta plain nowhere and said A man With the same features gave that dog to her. But she called him O'Mally, I think that it could just be a mental problem, because Lys' sister ended up killing a few people world wide. Because "O'Mally" told her to.
Realcrazy5995 (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-01)
I don't know if i'm right, but what if that dog is used so Kadan could take form. That could be why it is always there when stuff happens. Maybe it got tired of just being a shadow and wanted to go out in the open easier to follow your sister. Then again these are just thought. Hope it helped and I hope things get better for you and your sister.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2013-11-12)
salman1993 - once is enough. Repeating the same thing, exactly the same thing, is not only monotonous, but annoying and it gets your comments deleted. As it did the others. You can comment on each story, just change what you're saying. Don't copy/paste it because it loses it's impact after the first time, especially when it's 4 stories from the same author.
salman1993 (5 posts)
-4
10 years ago (2013-11-12)
I know the cure believe me I know the cure. Kadan is a demon so as kurai they are intereste in your sister.
1. I am a muslim.
2. Muslim Knows about ghost (demon)
3. Demon have same level of intelligence as human.
4. The demons took the form of dog.
5. They are forcing her to like her. (Mind Rape)
6. Do not take her to a doctor.
7. Any physical harm on demons are worthless.
8. If any tree near your house then never cut them down.
9. They have human shape but most Japanese do not know.
10. More beautiful or handsome looking depending on gender.
11. Never act brave in front of them.
12. Do not take your sister to a church, mandil or shrine.
13. Take her to a nearest mosque.
14. It is like an invisible intruder.
15. They have fun scaring people
16. I won't ask you to change into a Muslim
But please believe me give me a chance.
alaniiya (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-15)
that dog is kadan's friend I mean that dog is not a real dog it will do what kadan say to do it's growling at other people because kadan told it to do that
😐
BattleScars (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-30)
I may be way off track but has your sister been diagnosed with Schizophrenia? If not, it would be worth trying to get her to see a therapist or a physiologist to see what's wrong with her medically.

Has anything happened recently?

Hope you all are alright!

Best of Luck!

BattleScars ❤
B220 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-15)
Consider your options.
A shinto blessing, get a shinto preist's help.
As shintoism being the oldest religion in japan... Id consider their blessings first.
Psychiatrist diagnosis, pills might help her at least rationalize a little bit better, which might make her more cooperative with spiritual interventions.
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-29)
Whoa! Seems like your sister's having an imaginary friend who controls her hmm horrible that is! Did it ever hurt someone else in your family? I wish you good luck.
Best wishes for you and your sister and regards
Aminah
mohammad (1 stories) (8 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-29)
hi! Don't try to act weak kro the pheonix of shadows by trying to throw my opinion out of the way... You better than me in this? Then give a better opinion than me... And daisuke, do try fire on that thing... And oh, are you a boy or a girl?
Kyo-the-Phoenix-of-Shadows (10 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-07-26)
If the dog was given to her by Kadan, get rid of it: send it away somewhere, or whatever. It's too risky. If it was given to her to keep her safe, well, you can do that yourself. Chances are, that if the spirit is malevolent, it wants her around for some reason, and has a use for her. Perhaps it's a medium for transferring dark energy to her. Whatever the case, get rid of it. As for mohammad's comment on 'fire', don't use it on the spirit. It could be far more dangerous to try to burn it. Instead, try finding remains of some sort, like bones, and burn them instead. Try to do some research on this spirit, search for anything involving a person by the name Kadan. Also, what kind of dog is it? Search for legends and myths involving that type of dog so you can better understand what it's purpose may be. Also search for meanings of words, such as the dog's breed. I feel that priests and 'blessing' will have no effect on this spirit. If it hasn't helped yet, it very well may not work. Try to find something your sister can enjoy, even if she refuses. Keep trying. Keep trying. And if that dog comes back, or suddenly only targets you and never anyone else, you may have to resort to putting it down. No doubt the spirit will try and retaliate. Keep a close eye on your sister, and make sure nothing gets worse.
mohammad (1 stories) (8 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-21)
hi! Oh, by the way, USE FIRE AGAINST THAT THING, FIRE CAN BURN ANY CREATION!
mohammad (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-21)
hi! Hey, I am new here...ok, I read your story, it looks your sister is in great danger, that kadan is no fool, he knows what to avoid to keep your sister at his side, and eventually your sister will obey him and in result whatever the users here tell you to do will be pointless because your sister won't accept it, if you want your sister back you have to detach that thing from your sister, even if it means your life, you get it? Your life! Try to attack the thing with anything... This can end up really bad... This has to end now... For your future... I will pray for you... And oh, I forgot to ask you, are you a girl or a boy?
Didos89 (5 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-09)
Hello.
First of all, English is not my first language, also not my second. So please, do not insult me for simply being not english.
This story has some familiarities with mine. I was not really able, to get rid of it, though. But maybe, my input could help...somewhat...

The Ouija-Board is a big problem. Well, I did not use one, but still have a similar problem, like your sister. The Ouija-Board is a very dangerous tool. One is not just protected, when he or she is outside the room, in which the seance was being held.

In Islam, a "Jinn", can protect or hurt the human being it's obsessed with. Many bring gifts, but with the gifts also come some... Side actions. The dog is one gift. Mayb there is more. You should ask her. If she refuses, then she did receive some more gifts.
They can appear to be human, or an animal, or anything they want to.

This entity your sister communicates with, understands her, which means, it can hear her. So it should be able to answer her directly. Of course, if it is willing to do so.
It can show iself to those it wants to.
Maybe, the entitiy is not behind your sister, like everyone thinks here.
I find it strange, that you and your sister can see it, while no one else can. So it wants to show itself to the two of you! Maybe it wants to break your will, using your sister against you.
Also, I find it very strange, that the entity would look directly at you, while touching the head of your sister.
If I saw such a thing touching my sister, I would get really pi**ed and would jump at it, even if I lost my life.
Glaring at you? Daring? Or provoking? You said, the air would be tense, so I would say, it was expecting something from you. I don't know.
Were the two of you ever separated since these happenings? If not, try it. And check it, if the entity also follows you. An EVP would not work, if you ask me. When it is able to hear the all of you, it should also be able to talk back to you. The dog at least seems to understand its orders...

I think, you should also ask her ex boyfriend, if he did communicate with an entity from the Ouija-Board.
Maybe, it did say something about your sister. What I mean about it, is if it talked about sexual things.
If so, please contact me.
I hope, you understood, what I meant... And again, sorry for my poor english.
EmilyT (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-22)
I have no say in the matter.
I do not know wether to believe this story or not, but I am going to give advise.
While it seems to be a high recommendation from fellow members to exorcise the spirit, maybe it would be best to talk.

As people know, ghosts are spirits chained to this world by some kind of emotion, and it may have this emotion or feeling in common with your sister as that is one of the most common routes of possession.
So if that is the case in this specific scenario, the best thing to do would be to make peace with the spirit. To understand why it is there and why it is attached to your sister.
There are many ways to do this, I would say the safest would be to literally shout out to the spirit around the person the spirit is most attracted to. The other methods would obviously be something along the lines of an Ouja board, but this method is unsafe and risky, as well as the many others like it, so it is essentual to consalt a professional on the matter.

Another thing I will leave for help is to dig up as much information about spirits of this type. About your house where it all started and your uncle, just by doing something as simple as typing names into the internet if that is all ypu can do.

This is all the information I can give you on the matter and I sincerly hope it will reach you in time, or will be of use.

My prayers are with you.

E.M.T.
KarieHK (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-21)
What happened to your sister after that? Did the spirit got away from her? Or is it still living with her? I found interest with your stories. 😕
Starberrywishes (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-06)
I came upon your stories and they sound serious. As a child from a family with lots of paranormal stories, I grew up used to it. I will tell you what I hope can help, your sister's past life may tie in with what's happening. I would see help from a Buddhist monk if possible. Your sister may have angered someone and they are here for revenge. It would be best to get as much sunlight in the house as possible. A jar of sea salt at the front of the door can help. Avoid dark damp places. Get a protection charm from the temple.
HuntingBear (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-30)
DaisukiHaru, I read your past stories about your sister, you said something about your hallway smelling bad. I can relate to that, I live in a town home complex and one day I went to open my door and I smelled the most terrible, vile smell. Nothing around was dead, I swear, but this thing smelled like death. I immediately shut my door and smelled fire (after I had shut it). I later had my window open and the smell was outside it. It went away later on though. My point is that maybe dark spirits can smell evil and you can smell them before they manifest. My prayers are with you!
❤ HuntingBear
Chrsw72 (22 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-30)
Your sister needs an excorsism-ASAP!

Get her the help she needs, and get rid of the friggin dog!
Onyx_Jill (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
Why don't you try and soothingly ask your sister about this?
yeathoiwalkthroughthevalley (3 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-10-02)
If I were you I would take her back to the church * by force if necessary * get her inside where kadan can't see her and separate her from the dog * also by force if necessary *. I'm certain that she will try to resist so please be careful and try not to hurt her. Have the priest perform an excorsism on her and banish kadan from her. I'm not sure if you and your family are christian but I would suggest becoming so if your not it will protect you from things like this. Make sure that even if your sister says she doesn't want to do this, do it anyway. Kadan is influencing her and she will probably not listen to reason. Do this quickly before it is to late.
JaymeAnne (4 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
While this section of paranormal activity isn't really my forte, I could offer some insight to the dog issues. If your sister just found it, it was probably on the street which means that it might have a connection of trust with your sister since she would have been the first person to give him food in your household.
The fact that it doesn't like anyone else is also a natural dog behaviour. I don't know what kind of rules your household had for the dog, but if they're minimal then he might just feel dominant over the people he meets and your sister because they let him. I only say this because you mentioned that, "It won't even let me get near my sister unless it's on the floor and she's sitting on the couch." Because it's not physically sitting on or near your sister it has less power over her and those around her. A reason it tries to bite if someone tries to come near or touch your sister could be that he's dominant and he hasn't given anyone permission to come into their space. Maybe try consulting a dog behaviorist professional. Or a few thing you could try without a professional would be taking it for at least a half hour walk every day making sure he stays beside or behind the walker and keeping it off of things like couches, chairs and beds. That could help his behaviour. To me the dog just seems like it's exhibiting natural dog reactions.
I hope this could maybe alleviate some fear. The dog doesn't necessarily have to be linked to Kadan in a negative, evil way. The dog just might not know his place in your home.
DarkLotuz13 (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-07-20)
Here's what I found out... Dont know if it'll help but Kadan is the devil's horsemen and I pray that you or your family find a way to rid her of him. I wish you the best of luck.
Valentine19 (3 stories) (11 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-18)
Firstly i'd like to say I really feel for you and your sister. I noticed on your profile you have put that both you and your sister are archaeoligists, i'm just wondering if mabye your sister could have found something old and possibly very personal to this 'kadan' (if indeed 'it' was once human).
I have also heard a lot of stories dating back hundreds of years that involve preists 'binding' demons into particular items. You should try to look for something that your sister is keeping close to her that you hadn't noticed before (perhaps even something on the dog's collar if it has one) or something that she keeps close to her bed such as in a bedside drawer. Unfortuantely I would have no idea what to do with the item if there is one but perhaps take it to a preist (I don't believe in God myself but I would still seek the counsel of a preist) I have no idea if this is a reason as to why 'kadan' has taken a liking to your sister but this is just an idea. I hope everything goes well for you and your sister - Victor
Osakajin (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-07-05)
 I tried to post in Japanese but this site won't let me do. So, I think, maybe I type in romaji. Okay? English not easy, because.

Kono Hanashi ha chotto shinjinikuiya de! Anata no namae (Daisuki hara) futsuya to omoimasu kedo koitsu no eigo ha jouzusugiru. Nande, eigo ga dekiru? Nihon de doko kara kitano? Uso wo iwantoittena?

Yappa ore no nihongo ga wakarahenkattara, honmonoya nai darou na? Tsukuri banashi deshou?

Kotaette choudai.

Hon ni Ore ha ima osakaben to iu namarai tsukatteoru kara na.
Zettai wakaran.
Koitsu zettai ni usotsukiya kara.

Jigoku ni ochitte!

I was thinking, why you not call shinto priest? Shinto or Buddhist no houga tsuyoi kara na!

Japan demon is not strong for christian, I think.
So, maybe, you call Shinto Priest.

Ise Jingu zettai dekiru de~!

Site is little Sabetsu. Romaji mo hard to write. Why?

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: