You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Possession Or Poltergeist? 3

Real Ghost Stories

Possession Or Poltergeist? 3

 

The entity had stopped scratching me (read possession or poltergeist 2) at least in the mornings, but now it began to whisper in my ear. It never left me alone! It has started to move things across the table (books, pencils, etc.). Once I tried to hold on to the pencil, but it was snatched out of my hand, thrown across the room, and a hiss was heard. The door opened slightly, and then slammed shut. Other times the door just opened and closed - much to my annoyance! But when I was in bed, it began scratching me multiple times. It occasionally kicked me in the chest. This entity also hid my schoolwork.

I was getting sick of it, so I decided to lock the room that the entity was inhabiting (read the room) and yet it continued to annoy me. The next morning the door of that room was hanging open! That really got me thinking that all I could do wasn't enough to drive the entity away. That night books started flying around everywhere and, after a few minutes dropped to the ground. I spent a half hour clearing up the books.

I thought about doing an EVP session and decided to do it. I asked the entity a couple of questions, than played back the recording. This is how the following conversation went:

'Who are you?'

This was answered by a hiss.

'What do you want?'

Another hiss.

'Are you really possessing me?' This answer shocked me.

'Yes'

'Why are you here?'

No answer.

Just then the entity knocked down a few chairs simultaneously and a pad of paper moved across the table. The door to the room that the entity was inhabiting opened and closed.

I need help on this, please give me your thoughts.

Other hauntings by CF

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CF, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

MissJoy (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-23)
I am as curious as the other users, in questioning your parents whereabouts on all of these occasions. I was a teen once, so I know you may not be home with them at ALL times however, you speak of many strange occurrences. You are basically stating that your parents have not once been home during a paranormal episode, nor have they experienced any strange phenomena themselves. Seems a bit odd, imo. Not to discredit your accounts, but rather trying to understand how you seem to have absolutely no support, whatsoever. I am a mother and albeit, children have vivid imaginations, but it's difficult for me to conceive that neither one of your parents are even the slightest bit worried. If not because of your experiences, but possibly to have you seen by a health professional since they seem to think this is truly in your head. All in all, I wish you luck throughout this unfortunate journey, and encourage you to continue posting updates on your situation.
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-02)
Do your parents not hear the racket that goes on at night? What did they say about the trashed room? You must be covered head to toe in scratches by now. Are they not concerned about that?

You mentioned in an earlier story, in response to a suggestion of sleep walking, that you don't mind doctors since you've seen plenty of them. Would you mind if I asked you what kind of doctors you have been to and for what reasons?
lizziebee1992 (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
you really need to get a priest in there quick if it gets worse bad things could happen you might need to get an exercisim.
8baw (4 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
Yes it definitely did possess you and it sounds like it wants to kill you. Be strong! These things feed off of negativity-anger, depression, and fear. Perhaps you didn't properly bless the house. When you bless your house, absolutely EVERY door and EVERY window MUST be opened-including the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. That way the spirit/demon can exit. If you didn't do that, you pretty much just made it laugh in your face...: ( (I had my previous apartment blessed and before I learned that that's what you're supposed to do, it didn't leave. Everything's cool now though.) Also, get more people to bless the house with you, as there is strength in numbers.:) Be safe and God bless!
Davidpsalm234 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-30)
Wow this seems to be very dynamic and abrupt like make-up story. I am from Malaysia too! I wonder if your parents have ever noticed anything during the course of those recurring "activities"? Why not find a mean to get your parents to fully understand your predicament? I mean your parents are your ultimate support as you are still a teen. In spite and despite, these things must be quickly dispelled soonest possible! I can pray for you if you will. Meanwhile consider some of them comments from other posters.
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-30)
I had a experience where a cat I could not see came jumping on my bed at night when my lights was switched off. I could feel it jump onto my feet and I culd even hear it pur! My mother told me to keep my Bible open on my bedside table and put a Bibleverse on the footend of my bed. This stopped after I did that. But this thing is extremely more powerful than a ghost cat, so I'd say get some profesional help!
Sheldon (4 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-29)
What can I say? Dont know if your religious but it sounds like its only going to get worse get help before its too late. Peace out and may god be with you always
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-28)
I agree with Moongrim, get to your religious elder immediately! You do not want to be possessed, it is no picnic and this one sounds scary! Be safe! ❤
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-28)
Well it definitely sounds bad, Paranormal Activity bad.

I take it you have a religious preference? It's time to talk with a religious authority. Priest, Imam, Monk, whatever. You don't need to be possessed...
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-28)
You say your parents don't believe you. Show them the EVP if you can. That might alter their perspective a little.
As far as advice, I would firmly declare your space and that the spirit should not encompass it with you. Be adamant, it obviously delights in tormenting you. There's a lot of information on the internet about getting rid of poltergeists and such devious spirits, but be smart. Cleansing methods are usually simplistic in nature; don't go for anything elaborate or that may involve a seance. You don't want to invite the spirit to actively interact with you more than it already has.
I hope this helps to some degree. Please let us know what happens. Consult an expert, if need be. They're everywhere.
CF (10 stories) (43 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-28)
Surya,
This only happens to me when I am alone, and when I tell them they usually don't believe me.
CF
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-28)
CF there is only question I would like to ask you. Where are your parents when all this is happening to?
becky_123 (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-28)
i think whoever it is is angry at you for some reason best of luck on getting it sorted and hope to hear more x 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: