You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: I'm Being Watched

Real Ghost Stories

I'm Being Watched

 

I am 13 so I don't have much experience with this sort of thing. I have been on this site for only a few months and have read lots of your stories. I am a believer in the paranormal and my 'experience (s) ' only started this year. Ok onto the 'experience (s) '.

I live with my mum, dad and 2 older sisters. As far as I know no one but me and my sister, Sarahs, who is the middle child have had 'experience (s) ' with the paranormal. Our house is set out like this. When you walk through the front door straight on your right is my parents room. Walking up the hall straight in front of you is the kitchen/dining room, joining onto that on the left of the front door is the lounge. The kitchen is the end of that hall but another hall joins onto that one going right. My sister, Sarah's, room and mine are joined onto my parents rooms but we can't enter through wall. Joining onto my room on the other side of my room is my older older sisters room. We have the bathroom opposite my room and the laundry is next to the kitchen and opposite Sarahs room. The hall runs down this until it meets my older older sisters room and mine.

My sister, Sarah, and I have both felt like we are being watched. Whenever I feel it it is mostly in my room and the hall joining on. It seems to also follow me anywhere except in the kitchen and lounge. I don't know why this is happening but I didn't feel it until the start of this year. My sister has also experienced some things happening to her like one night she put her phone face down next to her on her beside table and when see woke up it was face up on her desk on the other side of the room. For some reason me and my sister can also tell what gender the ghost or presence is/was. The one I feel is a male between 16-23. I have asked my parents if they have known anyone who died that young and they said they hadn't. My sister told me hers was or is a female. I have also felt like there is a little girl next to me well I try to sleep. None of the presences or ghosts I have felt felt like they were bad just like they were watching me. I don't know why this is happening to me but I only ever feel them when I am alone not even when my older sister is in her room.

Does anyone have a reason or can help me with this? I would appreciate any help or answers. Thank you for reading

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lauren_A, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Snowy23 (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-07)
This story was of some of your first encounters right? It's pretty exciting and scary at the same time, or at least it was for me. So anyway about the three ghosts you're seeing, I agree with Hellhound. They could be stuck there for some reason or, be some type of residual energy. Also, you might want to get your houses wiring checked out. Based on the story, it seems you might be in a fear cage, where EMF fields are higher than usual.i'm not trying to disprove your story, but sometimes high EMF fields can cause paranoia, nausea, vomiting and hallucinations. When was your house built? If something turns up about three people who perished in the house then, congrats! You've got yourselves ghosts. I don't think they're there to harm you. I think that the ghosts maybe curious about you and your sister any why you're in their house. Just try not to show any fear and talk to them like you would a living person. Introduce yourself and then just start small talk.

Best Wishes,
Snowy ❤
Lauren_A (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-07)
Hey everyone thanks for the help.
StormAngel- The little girl doesn't get on my bed actually she seems to just stand by my head and watch me.

Rook- There are other things that have happened. For example the other night I came back in the house from just feeding our dog. When I was leaving the laundry I heard a footstep from the end of the hall. Scared I ran into the kitchen and told my mum. The footstep sounded to excapt same as my dads when he wears his slippers. Now me and mum where the only ones home and she didn't hear or see anything. I found no explaination when I looked later on myself. I haven't gotten around to the local library so I can't look up the history of the house. I have tried the internet but had no luck.

Stroup- I don't know how to introduce myself to Sleep Paralyis so I can't try that yet.

Moongrim- I can just tell for some reason what gender they are. I close my eyes a I sort of see them. I can't see anything but there gender for some reason.

Hellhound- No this happened before I joined and started reading peoples stories here. The other advice is a good start to the research I'm going to start so thnk you.
stormangel (3 stories) (55 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-07)
I get sleep paralysis when I get really overtired, stressed out or ill my pc will not let me google 'how to induce s.p' for some really annoying reason! And it's called sleep paralysis because you cannot move, it wouldn't be paralysis then, I have had it a lot and have only been able to move after struggling like hell. I would like to be abe to induce it though!
When you say you 'feel' a little girl is sleeping next to you, do you mean you actualy feel a weight on the bed? Did your sister start feeling the same way as you after you told her you felt watched?
Best wishes, S.A
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-07)
Stroup

This might be a dumb question but how does one induce sleep paralysis? It's only happened to me during scary experiences and I wasn't aware it could be deliberately induced for a positive reason. This may help the OP also
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-07)
Thank you for sharing this with us but other than the feeling of being watched and a cell phone that 'moved' are there any other experiences that help valiate that this may be a Haunting?

Researching the House is a good place to start, but there is another... Check for High EMF in the area's of the home you and your sister feel like you are being 'watched' in. The age of your sister and yourself should be considered as well as body and mind go through many changes during Puberty. Up to and including possible 'Haunting like' symptoms (Think Poltergiest type things).

All things natural need to be considered and eliminated before the paranormal can be considered.

Respectfully,

Rook
Stroup (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-06)
Now, I am just throwing this out there, but it doesn't seem like they want to hurt you. You said they watch you, which to me, something that watches you usually wants to contact you somehow. I wouldn't reccomend a oiuji board, but have you consered something called "Sleep Paralysis?"

I know, I shouldnt be talking about that, but you need to realize that during an SP attack, more then 75 of the time, you can actually move. I believe this is the time they are literally trying to contact you, and I think if you induced SP yourself one morning after wake up, you will be able to see these beings. (Im assuming you haven't seen them, only felt them watch you)

I know I probably didn't help that much, but it is something to consider.
isabellahocroft (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-06)
Try helping them move on? They may thank you for because they may be stuck
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-06)
So what exactly, is the kind of help you're looking for here? Helping them 'move on'? Or something to get them to leave you two alone?

And how exactly have you insured that your guesses have been correct- when it came to sexing the ghosts?
Hellhound (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-06)
Hey, sweep story

I'm not sure about this situation, as there are three spirits.
One question on the more skeptic side
Did this start after you started to read the ghost stories?

It seems as there is a family, the parents and a child. Maybe they are staying together in their old house as a way of staying together and through fear of the unknown of leaving the world they know.

Research the house, the area. Family tradgity maybe. I'm not sure your parents would have known them as I said they may be a family, staying together in the house they once loved,

The best of luck xo

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: