You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Something Running into my Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Something Running into my Bed

 

The first time it happened to me, it was about 6 months ago. I was laying in my bed and was at that point where you are half asleep and half awake. I heard this deep exhale in my ear and it scared me so bad I jumped! I didn't think much about it though,t it might be the dog so I tried to go to sleep again, then I felt the whole bed bump like something ran into it! I was like "ummm ok that is strange" but again tried to go to sleep. Then I heard something like someone is leaning on my dresser and I know that nobody is in the room with me, so I just put the covers over my head. Haha! I know I'm a scaredy cat! Oh well!

The next time it happened, our air went out and my mom was sleeping in my room (I have a different air system) on the futon and I was at that point again where I was almost asleep, when I heard and felt something run into my bed, I even heard the wood crack, I looked up thinking it might be my mom, but no she was still asleep on the futon! I told my mom about it and she said she has experienced the same things in her room.

She says that she smells smoke at times when she is lonely, but none of us smoke! She has felt someone lay down on the bed next to her when no one is home. Sometimes we get the feeling of being watched. It doesn't bother us. We don't think he is there to hurt us.

Just thought I would share with you guys! Thanks for reading!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Camoandi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sinnocent (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
This is a comment on Shane's Comment:

So, according to your philosophy on How a Deceased Spirit Will Manifest Itself on earth, I should be a fun spirit after death.

cool.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-04)
A persons spirit stays the same in the after life as it was in life. They will also tend to appear to the living as they remember themselves. So if they were a smoker they will appear with a cigarette or if they wore a certain type of clothing then they will appear in that manner. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-03)
oh wow! I've experienced a smoking spirit once I was in the same state of sleep as you spoke of too!
I saw a shadowy figure in the dark and the glow of a cigarette

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: