You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Strange Music

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Music

 

This happened about six months ago in a share house near the uni. This house had a lot of strange happenings, but that is another story.

I was in my boyfriends room (who lived in the same share house, before we were together) going through a really hard time, we all do at some point in our lives, I was pacing the room (which was quiet small) when all of a sudden I heard someone talking. It wasn't like people talking to one another, it sounded like a man talking on a radio. He spoke of how "we need to care for ourselves before anyone else will care for us" things like that. I went to turn it off or at least turn it down, as it was quiet loud. The only electronic thing in the room with the ability to play the radio or at least a Clip of a radio was the laptop. There was nothing up on the laptop and nothing to close, so I turned the volume down, this didn't help at all, then it stopped.

I dismissed it. A couple of weeks later me and my boyfriend were sitting on his bed talking when the song "house of the rising sun" came on, now this song was one of my favorites, although my boyfriend who is from the middle east, didn't listen to that kind of music. Thinking that his laptop must have played it on YouTube or something of the sort, we went to turn it off. Once again their was nothing playing nor was there anything up on the laptop to close. When it eventually stopped, I was asking him if he knew the song, which he didn't. I searched through all his music and the online history (in case it played on YouTube) but there was no trace of the song anywhere.

Anyway we moved houses and the song would still play every now and then. Sometimes no one but me would hear it and sometimes everyone would, but through a search of our electronics found no trace of it.

Any ideas on this, natural or paranormal?

Thanks for reading

Other hauntings by Hellhound

 

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hellhound, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

creepydog (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
The ghost must really like that song dude! You need to ask the previous owners of the house if they had any history of anyone passing away in that house, or if they had any experiences with anything frightening or unusual. Keep scouting around for clues. Do not call people that claim they can tell if your house is haunted or not, they are just likely to cost you handfuls of money and then not tell you anything useful. Just trust YOURSELF if the house seems odd then it probably is. Good luck!

Creepydog ❤
Hellhound (2 stories) (37 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-12-08)
Thanks for all the awesome replies:) it's quiet nice and the song is good, it didn't scare me at all, the first few times it confused me a little but I didn't feel intimidated at all:)
I have always felt, ever since I can remember, a presence around me, the same one. But I always thought as it was my imagination, my way of dealing and having the feeling of being watched over, was my way if not feeling alone (even if I'm in a room of people) :) maybe it's not my imagination and could this be the one playing the music, (I have felt it since I was around 7 and I'm 21 now)

Missy: no I don't want it to go, it is nice, it dosnt happen much now but it always was nice:)

Bossymum: no it's quiet nice (although the songs freaks a few people out who have heard it, but for me it's one of my favorites and it relaxes me:)

Shell: yeh as am I to read your comment, it is nice to know we arnt alone in our experiences nor are we crazy:) (I believe in this stuff, but when it happens I
Still can't help but feel a little crazy:) )

Jav: thanks for the great comment, yeh I must say I agree with what you have
Said. I'm not sure who it could be though.
I'm sorry about your sister: (but I'll go and check it out:) thnank you

Thank you guys:) you have all made me feel so much better about these
Experiences:)

😆 ❤ ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-07)
Hellhound,
You mentioned the song was a favorite of yours. I'm inclined to believe that perhaps someone who was once very close and dear to you may be trying to say hello. It's my contention that spirits are at home with the electronics they were familiar with in life. For instance, there are an untold amount of experiences posted to this site that tell of their lights at home being switched on and off in rapid succession. Same goes for TV's, radios, and all manner of electrical equipment. Also, it is theorized that one way to pick up the presence of spiritual activity is with an EMF detector. I say that if they are capable of draining batteries, setting off motion detectors, and switch on and off the lights, they are certainly capable of recording a song to play back for you in hopes of you remembering them in some small way.
Besides, I am confident my sister sent me her song the night she passed. That was completely unmistakable. If you ever get bored, it's on my profile page, you will know which one when you see it.

Jav ❤
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-07)
Hellhound- I was so relieved to read this as I have had similar experiences in the past few years when I hear the same song coming from no distict source (always Alex Lloyd - Amazing). I think it is a sign from guardian angels just letting you know they are there especially in trying times in your life.
bossymum (2 stories) (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-07)
you probably have a guardian angel. He seems to care. Does it creep you out when the music starts playing?
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-07)
That is crazy. At least it's a good song... Lol
The song is about a life gone wrong. Maybe your spook is trying to tell you something? Or maybe they just really liked the song as well.

It does sound like whatever is happening is attached to you as you said that you moved and it still happens. Although the entity doesn't sound bad but helpful.
"He spoke of how "we need to care for ourselves before anyone else will care for us" things like that."
Perhaps someone who is watching over you?

Would you lik the music to stop? Do you want whoever to go away?
😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: