You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: My Aunt's Possession

Real Ghost Stories

My Aunt's Possession

 

I used to live in a small city (I would rather not say city for protection), where our next door neighbor was the worst ever. My grandmother never told us why this lady next door hated her so much. She sure got revenge at whatever the grudge was, but she was nice to us. Until this day, I do not know why.

My aunt came home from school very hungry. The lady next door was outside on the porch, when all of a sudden she asked her to come and help her get something out, because it was too heavy. As my aunt proceeded to go help her, I tried to stop her, but I was pushed by an unseen force. I did not see anybody by the door at the time. I ran to my grandmother to let her know what was going on, but it was too late!

By the time we went to get her, she was already coming out with a sandwich in her hand. My grandmother took it away from her, but she was almost done with it.

The same night, around midnight, we were awakened by the smell of something burning. I woke everybody up to help find where the smell was coming from. It was my aunt's room. I could not open the door, but when my uncle came in, the look on his face was as if he had seen the devil himself.

I grabbed his hand, and he snapped out of it. But when I turned to see who or what he was staring at, it was the scariest thing I had ever seen. My aunt was sitting in her bed, just staring at me. Her facial features were as if a demon inside of her were trying to come out!

For the next few days she became worse. It started by her passing out, and all the entities she had inside tried to come through. A little girl, a man, few demons and one that called himself the devil. I was so scared to be alone with her, but every time that she passed out she was next to me.

The little girl spirit tried to come through every time I was in front of her, but there was one entity that did not like me one bit.

One day I was passing next to my aunt, not knowing that she was in her possessed mode (I guess you can say) when all of a sudden she grabbed me. Her face was not hers, but that demon that did not like me (I say this because she sound like an evil man) I screamed so hard I almost passed out.

My grandmother called my uncles to get her or this thing off me. She pulled me closer and told me that he knew who I was and to watch myself, because one day I would not be so lucky.

I went to church and became a regular choir girl. I told our priest what was going on, and he offered to help. He gave me a little bottle of holy water to protect myself.

The very next day he came to our house but made it only to our door, saying, "I cannot come in there! It is too strong for me. I need more people with me!"

He told my grandma that one of the demons was not just a demon but the devil himself, and that he was not going anywhere without my aunt. He said that as he was leaving, he heard the entity scream at him, saying that her soul was offered to him, and he was going to stay until he gets her soul.

He was so concerned that he came the very next day with three other people. They failed, and she stayed the same. Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years. Yes, this went on for two years! It was an everyday nightmare!

I still do not know how she got cured. None of my family members would tell me how. But I cannot be alone with her to this day. I feel as if the demon that threatened me is still with her, and I am afraid of her.

I know she has a family now, but I'm still afraid!

I believe in God. He loves me, and I know that He protected me throughout those tough times.

Other hauntings by looney85

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, looney85, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

curious_sami (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-01)
pleased to hear she seems happy and mor normal than before... Its sad how the relationship between you and her got disrupted because of selfish spirits. That was indeed a terrifying experience I do hope you are also better... Peace an love *sami*
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
RockAngel13,

Thank you for your comment.

Im still asking myself that question, even though I had no choice but to deal with it.

My Aunt is fine now, she is here in CA. And I leave about 20mins from her but I cannot visit. Is too hard and scary for me. But she does have a family and she seems happy.

Looney ❤
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
Hello Ada!

In what way do you want me to help you?
And if you mean what was like to be around this kind of thing... Is the most terrifying thing in the world!

Looney.
rockangel13 (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-28)
Oh my god... So powerful and creepy! 😨 I wonder how you managed for 2 whole years! I wouldn't have lasted 2 days! Anyway, nice narration and creepy story. Is your aunt fine now?

Take care
Rockangel13
ada (4 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
Looney... I am new on here just reading random stories... All I saw was possession and thought this... Tell me what it is like... Please... I did not even read the story... Can you help me...
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
Brooklynnberceuse sorry for the super late reply.
No she didn't do crazy horrible stuff like the movie The exorsist. Thank god! Thanks for the blessings! ❤
Brooklynnberceuse (9 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-11)
OH MY GOSH! That's some scary stuff... Did your aunt Do scary things like in the movie the Exorsist? If so, I am truley sorry you had to put up with that. Blessings to you and your family and good luck! 😳 😳
ShAdOwEd4LiFe (2 stories) (12 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-02-07)
looney85:
such a powerful and scary story.
i know how you feel about your aunt and not being able to stay around her as you got traumatized. In my opinion the devil was telling you to watch your back because you were trying to come in his way. The young girl who you read about in my story actually threatened a lot of people to not interfere with our friendship, which made people fear me!. Try to ask about how she feels when you are around people and not alone with her, maybe if you have a tiny feeling of her being ok as she might tell you then you will start being around her more often.

take care and god bless
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-06)
hey Vickifigueroa
😊
The reason why I didn't stay with other family members is because they were ONLY family I had at the time and I had no way of getting to my other grandmas house (she lived way to far away).
You know what... I have always ask my self, how come they don't want to tell me if I'm a grown up now! But they still won't tell me (all they say is "I don't want to talk about it!" or "is the past, let it go!"). So I just don't bother anymore, but I still wonder.
Thank you for your comment. ❤
vickifigueroa (5 stories) (34 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
Wow...very interesting and scary story! If you were so scared why didn't you ask to stay with other family members? Thats what I would have done. Thats way too much for a little girl to handle, I think. And you say that your family won't say how your aunt got cured? Why is that? ❤
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-06)
😁 THANK YOU! For your comments!

Rosita, well thanks for the advise! I do that everyday! So nothing WILL happen because I'll probably get a heart attack!

Bellisima, to be honest with you a few of my family members don't like to be alone with her in any way! Some of us took it to hard! I'll post more of this story later. But she seems normal, yet scary!
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-07-06)
this is seriously scary 😨!This kind of thing really freaks me out.I'm glad your aunt seems okay but I really can't blame you for not wanting to be around her, I wouldn't either! Does she seem normal now?-other than the feelings you get? I mean do other people, family, feel okay with her and think she's back to herself?
Rosita (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-05)
Hey looney85, I seen on Tv on the spanish news about the devils and demons taking over the peoples body. It freaky, I hope everythings ok, and good that you believe in god and that he will always be there. Just pray and hope that nothing bad happeneds and that nothing bad will happen.
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-03)
Hey there Fizzylizzie!
Actually, there's a lot more of the story but I'll post them later with better detail! And yes indeed we were lucky! Even though this happen when I was 8yrs old (I'm 21 now) I still remember it like it was yesterday, and still have nightmares!
Thank you for your comment! 😁
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-03)
wow very powerful story!
I have not come in to any contact with possession
nor do I ever want to. Your lucky no one was seriously hurt.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: