You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Nice Old Lady

Real Ghost Stories

Nice Old Lady

 

My Nan's house is haunted by an old woman (I did some research) she would of been 127 years old as of 6th of December 2011. Not only did I do research but the old woman used to appear to me at night and talk to me about what she used to do and how she had died. She died at the age of 76 from a heart attack. She said that she was angry but not with me she had died of a heart attack because she was so shocked that her husband had cheated on her.

I asked her this question: "How did you die?" She answered:

"I caught my husband, Hugh, cheating on me I came home with some meat and some fruit and he was there with another woman kissing her and as I walked into the house they were walking upstairs. I was so shocked I had a heart attack."

She had died in my Nan's house, my Nan moved in the house in 1996. It's quite sad to talk to her because she's telling me about her life, but actually really interesting learning about 1899 and all of the 1990's I told her about the new technology we have now. I have been talking to her since I was 5.

I had asked her if she could communicate with Hugh this is was she had said:

"Yes I can communicate with Hugh. He tells me he wishes he never had cheated on me, that I was the woman he wanted and no one else. Unlucky I cannot escape from this house, I wish not to though as I have your Grandmother to keep me company and I have you to keep me informed about the new technology and new new about the world."

Her story had touched me so much that I got my medium friend Matt to pass her on over to the other side, because I knew that's what she really wanted.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ParanormalExprience, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bellaregazza (5 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
[at] Christine:
I don't understand why you're so insistant that YOUR experiences should be the standard for everyone else. Maybe the reason it takes you so long to glean information from spirits is because THEY DONT LIKE ALL YOUR NEGATIVE ENERGY?
ParanormalExprience (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
Cristine. My friend Matt can communicate with spirits and can send them over to the after-life. I asked him to do this with the lady. He did it and she said goodybye. That was one of the most upsetting parts of my life so far. 😭
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-12-12)
oh it cold out side and the weather is turning nasty,
And someone has come along and requested a blanky to keep warm with!
YES! We have that blanky here and ready 😊
Enjoy 😆
Cristine (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-11)
I have hear some pretty far out stories from people, but the fact that this ghost was able to communicate all of this in one sentence is really bizarre. As a psychic/medium, myself I have never spoken to a ghost where their verbal communication is more than two-three short sentences in one interval of one question asked. It is not an easy task to get even a talkative ghost to communicate as they are not verbal entities. It has taken me up to several tiring and mentally fatiguing hours to extract information as a medium.
People do not keel over dead because their husband was having an affair and the little tid-bit of information that she (the old lady) was able to provide that she carried into teh house meat and fruit? She was able to provide you that detail? Hmmm.
You said that your friend Matt is a medium and you have been talking to this entity since you were five?

I don't know what it is that you are talking to or what clairvoyant abilities you believe your friend Matt has, but I would seriously suggest to you that you stop talking to something that you can neither see, hear, smell, touch, or effectively communicate with because you are not in that special place as a person of second-sight to be conjuring up the dead spirits of old ladies. Stop using the Ouija Board or Tarot cards or witchcraft or whatever it is that you are doing to entice drama into your world. Go watch the A-List: Dallas or the A-List:New York and get intuned with reality because that is the only survival method to being a real ghost-hunter or ghost-communicator. 🤔
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-10)
It would have been about 50 years ago, so yeah, I'd say we're more "heart-healthy" aware than we were then 😆...But that's not the problem I have with this story...
ParanormalExprience: You don't mention the age of her husband, but I'm assuming he was basically around the same age as your friend...Ummmmm, in 1960, I doubt there were many 76-80 year old men having lurid affairs since Viagra was still a few decades from being invented... Most of them, at that time in history, probably had a difficult time getting up out of a chair to pee 😆

I think either your ghostie friend was pulling your leg, or this is fabrication... Which is it? 😊
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-10)
Well I guess this means that folks of 60 odd years ago had a low threshold for heart attacks...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: