You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Ghostly Visions of my Aunt

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Visions of my Aunt

 

My name is anna and my grandma and aunt have had some ghostly experiences with our dead aunt, so I figure that these stories might be worth telling. My aunt died about maybe 6 or 7 years ago. My grandma was up really late one night cleaning up and doing bills. She heard a knock at the door, she thought it was her imagination so she ignored it. She heard it again so she went to open the door but no one was there. So she closed the door and went about her business.

Later that night, she was laying down in her bed when she had a ghostly vision or dream like vision of who was at the door. She had opened the door and saw that it was my aunt, then she opened her eyes really quick due to her shock.

My other aunt was at her house, she had not been feeling so well so she took a bit of a nap. She woke up a few hours later and found herself thirsty so she went to the kitchen. She was walking into the hallway when she saw a ghostly glow pass by the hall door, then it passed again but this time she saw it more clearly, it was a white glowing dress and it was the same as my other aunt's dress that she was in when she was buried.

Those are my stories, I am not sure if they are the best but I just really wanted to write these stories. Could my aunt be trying to say something to us? I hope someone has an answer, well until next time, see ya.

Other hauntings by crazy_chica

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, crazy_chica, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
love ones watch us even when there dead. Don't cry cause they don't want you getting upset.
I have dreams about strangers then in real life I see them as ghosts ghosts look so clear just like we are.
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-05)
Dear crazy chica,

It is quite possible it is but your aunt checking in on her mother and sister. If she has a message to deliver, look for them in dream state and write down a detailed description of the dream upon awakening after the dream. Loved ones also leave messages in daily life, look for symbols or things they loved to appear. They also send gifts of love and support to you and yours, by observing and listening one will be open to receiving them.--Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-04)
Loved ones often return to let us know that they are okay and that they love us as much as we love them. This could explain why she choose to visit your grandmother and her sister.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: