You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Anne

Real Ghost Stories

Anne

 

My name is Michelle and I am 13 years old. Just because I am 13, it doesn't mean I'm making everything up, these stories are genuine experiences of mine.

I live in a very old house (Around 200 years old), and I do believe there are quite a few spirits in here with me, nice and not very nice ones. In fact I can feel a presence in this room with me right now. I have lived in this house for all my life and my parents used to say when I was younger I used to stare at nothing, and occasionally wake up with scratch marks of me in a shape of an "X". Ok now onto my story! (Sorry, this is my first story so please excuse me because I am not very good at story telling!)

This actually happened about a week ago. I was sitting in my room listening to the new Coldplay CD (Woo Coldplay!) on my iPod speakers, lying on my bed and suddenly I heard a little girl laugh. (I do believe this girls name is Anne, and she is quite young around 5 or 6 maybe; also I believe this is one of the nicer spirits). After I heard the laugh it frightened me quite a bit because I wasn't expecting it at all; usually "Anne" makes herself noticed first by footsteps or something. I just brushed it off because I was used to it by now.

I carried on listening to my Coldplay CD like nothing happened, just lying there on my bed. Just then my mum called me down for dinner and I closed the door to my room, went downstairs and I ate and went back upstairs. Now, in my house you go up the stairs and there is a big long hallway, on the left side is my room, then my 15 year old brothers room, and a bathroom right at the end. I walked up to my room and opened the door, as soon as I opened the door fully I saw a glimpse of a girl sitting on my bed and looked like she was sort of shocked to see me.

The girl had a white dress on and had beautiful long black hair in plaits with ribbons tied in the end, and big blue eyes, I knew this was "Anne". I had NEVER seen "Anne" before, but I kid you not she was the prettiest girl. I wasn't scared at all, I actually felt really peaceful. I walked back to my bed, and I knew seeing her wasn't my imagination because I saw the marks on the bed where she was sitting. I just smiled at that I had finally caught a glimpse of "Anne"; and I just lay back on my bed and listened to my music.

Thank you for reading, I hoped you enjoyed my story and soon I hope that I will post another story!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Micha_1998, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Mystic_entityxx8 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
[at] Bluerose19 Well, me and my mother are very sensitive to spirits, so I guess you could say I sensed the name? Well, I will carry on calling her Anne since it doesn't seem like she minds ๐Ÿ˜Š As for me being 13 and supposed to be scared of spirits and ghosts, well I'm sort of used to it because I have lived in this house with lots of spirits in my whole life, and Anne was giving off a nice aura, I guess you could say, so I had no reason to be scared!
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
I am really surprised that you are only 13, and so how can you be happy and feel 'peaceful' on seeing a spirit at this age when you should actually be scared...? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Anyways,if you think 'Anne' is a harmless spirit, its all right, but tell me one thing how do you have come to the conclusion that her name is 'Anne'...?...or is it just an imaginary name that you are randomly associating with that small spirit girl...?
ghostbuster300 (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-02)
I also saw a dark black fuigre at the same time ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I pooed my pants I was so scared ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†
ghostbuster300 (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-02)
verry good storie ๐Ÿ˜ that would have gave me nightmares! Thats happened to me 1 or 2 times. The worst time was when I was 14! ๐Ÿ˜† it was when I was baby sitting snd I had lose ruber bands round my ankle (around 5 of them) then they all roled up my legs a far as they could go! SCARY ๐Ÿ˜จ
ghostbuster300 (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-02)
good story ๐Ÿ˜ I know seeing things can be realy scary! But it just shows that every spirit is not bad. My first experience was when I was 9 ๐Ÿ˜
EmmetGetALife (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-02)
i thought that this story was beautiful! It just shows that some spirits can give off very happy and "peaceful" vibes:)
Mystic_entityxx8 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
Thank you everyone for the positive comments! I will sure do another story about the "evil" spirits in my house. And yes, I am pretty used to all the activity in my house although it still creeps me out sometimes ๐Ÿ˜• I will definitely help "Anne" to try and move on, but first of all I'm not quite sure how I should do that, so does anyone have any advice? Thanks!
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
I take it that you are used to the activity going on in your house. I was wondering if you are able to help the girl move on?
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
Well Michelle 13 years old, you'll find that it's grownups who are the most inclined to lie.
Liked your story.
Kuhlmad (3 stories) (57 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
Great story! As I read your story, I couldn't help but laugh at the part "I saw a glimpse of a girl sitting on my bed and looked like she was sort of shocked to see me." It sounds to me like you scared a ghost! It's usually the other way around! Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜Š
HappySpirit (187 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-18)
Thanks for your post, Michelle. Good story! See if you can find out about the history of your house. A 200 year old house is going to have a lot of history so you won't discover everything, but it might be quite interesting. If you do find out Anne's identity, please let us know!
zapamay (3 stories) (40 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-18)
Wow...thank you for your story! That is creepy. I know you said you would not participate in the discussion, but can you see and feel things like this? Like, you said you hadn't ever saw her, and only caught a glimpse of her, but you knew what she looked like. I am like that too. If I see a shadow person (which I see a lot in my house) I can right away tell what it looks like. I can just sense it. This is really facinating. That is good that you feel she is a good presence. But the not so good ones, can you tell what they look like too? Please keep us updated and tell us more if you have any more encounters. And if you have any trouble with the bad spirits, like you said you did when you were younger, please post about that and tell someone. Welcome to YGS and thank you for your story!

Love, Zapamay โค

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: