You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Something Is In My House

Real Ghost Stories

Something Is In My House

 

I moved to my current house back in 2003. The house I'm staying in is a double story house. The first day I stepped foot into the house, I knew something was wrong. However, when I told my father about this, he said it was nothing and asked me to go unpack in my room. Well for your information, I didn't think the whole place was haunted just a few places. Basically, it was the downstairs bathroom, my brother's room and ironically my room.

So it was quiet for the first two years. Then, my family members (my fathers side of the family) started to quarrel with my father. That's when "things" started to happen. At night, when my brother and I were alone in the house we could hear things falling down like screws and remote controllers. First, we went upstairs to check but everything seemed fine that's when we a heard when we started to hear a heavy breathing from my room, we got so afraid and raced down. So, we told our parents the very night but they said that there was nothing to worry about. However, the next day they brought a medium to cleanse the place (maybe they were afraid too but didn't show it). Again, everything was quiet until I turned 13.

This time things became scarier, I entered the downstairs bathroom to have my bath but when I turned on the light nothing happened. So, I got really scared and ran up to call my brother who was upstairs at the moment. When I told my brother about this he said the fuse might be broken. So I returned downstairs, but before reaching the stairs I took a peek to see the bathroom. What I saw literally made me drop to the floor crying! I saw a black shadow move towards me very fast and then right before reaching me it vanished. However, I kept this matter a secret because I thought no one would believe me. Within three weeks of the incident, another medium was brought to cleanse the house. Now, the medium was a powerful person from Thailand who revealed all the problems. He said the previous problems were caused by a ghost which wasn't properly 'sent away", while this time it was black magic cast upon my family by "someone".

Now I am 15 years old and will be turning 16 in a few months. I have the ability to sense ghosts but I can't see them. I did not believe I had this ability but the medium somehow reminded me of the school which I studied in (primary school) that particular school was build above the Japanese soldier's burial ground. All my past memories of the "something" that was there in the school (feelings) were somehow reminded to me! That was the reason why I sensed something in the house first according to the medium. The worst part is those feelings are coming back and the downstairs bathroom is acting strange again but other than that it seems okay.

What do you think is doing this? Please I would really like to hear your suggestions and opinions! Thanks for reading this true event that happened and is still happening to me and my family!

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ShanMindfreak, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sabanoon (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Things are falling down in my house, pictures I mean. Really freaks me out and I feel something bad is staring at me from time to time as the other one said, I can also sense them I do not want to see them, believe me becouse whatever it is that is here, is not good.
metanormalcom (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-24)
Mr/Ms smithchrissy
You may have a right here. Shanmindfreak, beauutiful story in detail I looked for key words and googled them on wiki or google, I think you should do it,too. It will help you out, I'm looking on it there's a lot of symbolic stuff in your story. Thanks for sharing.
ShanMindfreak (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-22)
Geetha50: I couldn't agree with you more! I'm going to take up meditating with my mum at place near by my house!:D
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
Again I have to with granny. Do a regular cleansing. You and your family can do this on your own or have a religious leader from your religion come and do it for you.

Also, another suggest. You mentioned that although you can sense the spirits, you can't see them. I am the same way in that I can sense them through dreams. It can be scary and shocking at the same time. I suggest that you do mediating. This will ease your mind and body so that you are not as scared.
ShanMindfreak (1 stories) (3 posts)
+6
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
zzsgranny: Thanks man that really helped, I just found out that you need to cleanse the house regularly.

Smithchrissy: I agree with zzsgranny I'm from a very diffrent background of culture yet I'm thankful for your opinoin!:D
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
ShanMindFreak: I honestly don't see any evidence that you're in league with the Devil and his minions, as has been suggested 😆...

People need to understand that cleansing a home isn't a "one time cure all"...Cleansings must be performed regularly to maintain their potency... 😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
smithchrussy: Please read and follow the "Comments Guidelines" at the bottom of the page; this one in particular:

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."

Thank you.
smithchrissy (3 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
These are demons, mediums only make things worst bc they serve the very things that they are trying to get rid of. What mediums do is only pacify the problem, and then it comes back. The only thing that can get rid of demons for good is Jesus Christ. You have to bless your house and tell these demons to go in Jesus Name. Dont go to mediums, or physics. That can open you up to more demons, and make things worse. Please bless you house in Jesus name, or find a anointed pastor to do it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: