You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Will It Get Worse?

Real Ghost Stories

Will It Get Worse?

 

I think I started noticing strange things happening when I was younger. It started by seeing shadows and hearing my name when no one being there so I didn't really worry about it at the time.

Now I'm older I think its started to get more frequent. It started when I changed the room I was staying in. I started to feel like someone was watching me when I slept and I would wake up in a panic.

The last few weeks its been getting more creepy. It started when I was in my room and my mum was in the study. We heard a knock at the door so I waited for my mum to answer it. When she didn't I ran downstairs and no-one was there. The strange thing was that we have a plastic door with glass windows. I thought it was weird so I knocked on the glass and plastic and it didn't sound like the knock, it sounded like someone knocked on the wall so when I knocked on the wall it sounded exactly the same. When I tried to tell my friend he was making fun of me so I decided not to talk to him about any of the things that were happening any more.

Another thing that happened was when me and my mum were in bed and downstairs it sounded like a child ran through the downstairs laughing, I know that it was in the house because you can hear patters of feet on our wood floor. Also a week later at night I woke up really early one morning, I heard someone walking up the stairs, I could hear the creaks on the steps so I went to have a look and no-one was there. Also early one morning my mum was trying to get to sleep when she heard someone walk away from my room, so she got up to check if everything was alright, but no-one was there. I can also hear people walking in our spare room upstairs, I know that it sound crazy but I wanted to know what you guys think? Thank you for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Meg1011, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Meg1011 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-22)
thank you for all your support youve all helped me loads and I feel much better about my situation 😁 thanks again guys
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
Hi, I think all the advise given here is dead on but, I also feel you should burn Frankincense & myrr incense it smells good and they don't like it they will leave also try prayer. They have not done anything to hurt you doesn't mean they won't they like mankind, have a will and could choose to. Or you could think that they have been there long before you have and try living with them its your call. Hope it all works out!.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
I think it could be nerves and a runaway imagination. Just my opinion.
metanormalcom (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
Okay,this is a tough situation. I'll try to support you by telling you that I hear a woman's voice, too it's sweet voice though, but since it's a spirit that's calling my name I don't like it,it's not normal. Plus when I'm closing my eyes to sleep I feel that there's somewone starring at me so I wake up in panic,too.Once when my mom was alone home and I was taking a walk with my friends around the neighboorhoud she was hearing a very strong sound of a broom falling in different places from the upstairs apartment like somewone was cleaning and leaving the broom fall in the ground. I heard it, too when I came home. Anyway... This is just a support that I don't think it helps much. You need to find your mighty support in your life, your place to go when you're scared, the source of your power. Humans have lower energy than a spirit/ghost so that's why we need a mighty support for. Either it is a church, either a friend, or a parent, or a god. Hold on tight in there, but don't let them take you down. Thanks for sharing.
destyni (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
i think that there is something or someone who dosent want to leave maybe it can't find its way out and it is connecting with you to try to get help
enchantix12 (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
At meg1011: I think the incidents are going to get more vivid the mor you grow also the spirit, like you said haven't been voilent so you should just accept it as daily life. 😕
mmoss32 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
I have had very similar experiences. Sometimes I see people out of the corner of my eye and no-ones their. It got worse when I saw my self as a little kid, (about 7 or 8), and when I looked up, he was gone.
I got a big stereo with surround-sound speakers this year for Christmas which you can hear in the living room. Right after I hooked it up in my room, It started to turn on and play music by itself. I guess where I'm getting at is your not the only one experiencing this.
You should try to get it on tape or voice recorder and give it to a specialist to see what they say. Also, you should look at the history of the house and see if anything weird happened.
ghostly94 (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-27)
That is quite weird but maybe the spirit is letting you know it's there although there could be more than one. But it doesn't seem to be anything other than a ghost.
Ghostly94 😊
MoonWolf (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-27)
I think you should look into the history of the house and maybe speak with the previous owners. Maybe you can speak to some of the neighbors who have lived there before you moved in. I hope everything stays safe.

Take Care, MoonWolf

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: