You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Creepy Girl, Or Imagination?

Real Ghost Stories

Creepy Girl, Or Imagination?

 

At my house in Yorkshire UK, we have always had strange things happening things like pillows been moved, doors slamming, things such as the kettle and tv switching on or off, and banging on the front and back doors. We have had strange messages left on the answering machine and the dog goes crazy in certain parts of the house and usually goes mental in the pantry. This has all been happening since we moved in about 14 years ago so some things don't come as a shock to us anymore, its kind of become routine to have strange happenings in our house. And its everyone who has witnessed something too, my dad felt a violent presence in his bedroom late one night and broke out into a cold sweat with pure fear (my dad doesn't scare easy either) my mum has seen tall figures walking about the house, my brother has felt a presence in his bedroom for years now.

I have always know something is happening that is not of this earth, there's been too many situations, however I no longer feared them.

But one night will always stay in my mind. It was late one morning when I decided it was bed time, around 3am. As I was laying in bed I could feel someone staring at me (note: I live in a old mining village, tunnels run under our house and throughout the village) slowly I turned towards my wardrobe and could see a small figure about 4ft tall. I could make out all facial features, her piercing eyes, small nose and notices her black cracked lips, I felt fear take control of me. Just then I felt something prick me neck (I was wearing a jumper that night)

I saw her arm reach out and thought '**** this' and hid under my quilt only to feel a burning sensation on my leg, I stayed there all night and fell asleep.

When I woke the next morning I found a hair grip in my hood and 4 scratch marks running up my legs.

Since that night I haven't been able to sleep without a light on.

Make of it what you like, I know what I saw, I hadn't been drinking that night or watching ghost movies in order to have an over-active imagination.

Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Paigey, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostlover6678 (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-29)
Thats good news:) I'm a teenager to and yes vanessanda, Paigey is obsoluly wright 😊 Just because she says she "Hadn't been drinking" doesn't mean she was in a pub having a few pints here and there 😁 So you may have taken it the wrong way.

Thanks, glad everything isn't as bad Paigey and you are the boss ❤

-ghostlover6678
Paigey (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-01)
Vanessanda: In the UK the legal age to drink is yes 18, but a child as young as 12 is legal to drink in his or her own home accompanied by an adult. However is its only on rare occasions i.e the new year or christmas that I drink. So please, don't try patronizing me.

Ghostlover: Thank you (:... Well since that happened I nor my family have seen her but they have felt a presence. Be right, I'll just put my foot down the next time (:

Terri_fied: Thank you, and I will tell you that as a child I did sleep walk but at this time I had grown out of it. And yeah it was, needed to put some cream on it to stop it from hurting: (


Snowhite: Thank you for the suggestion but I am not very religious so I don't think it would help much. And also we do get visited from close friends and family like my "grand-dad" and in all honesty its comforting so I'd rather not. Thank you all the same anyway:)
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-31)
Paigey

"I hadn't been drinking that night"

I suggest you don't drink at all since you are only a teenager.
ghostlover6678 (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
I feel for you 😢 I hope the burns weren't to painful 😢 Just try and ignore the girl well, if you can! ❤

GOOD LUCK!

-ghostlover6678
terri_fied (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
I really feel for you! ❤ were the scratches painful to the touch? Do you sleep walk? Becase that might help a little! Wow!
All my love
Jess (terri_fied)
❤ ❤
snowhite (203 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
If you and your family members feel unsafe or uncomfortable with the ghosts, let some priest or someone who is very powerful to get rid of all the spirit, it doesn't matter they are good or evil since they do not belong here and you should not be bothered by the dead.
Paigey (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
Oh don't worry about it, just trying to lighten the situation:) ... Just the thought of someone dying in or under my house sounds believable but creepy.

Paigey.
enchantix12 (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Was the first part of your comment for me? If it is I am sorry about what I said. 😉
Paigey (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Please don't say that! I wouldn't want to know if she'd died under my house. I don't know why she decided to show herself to me but she did and scared the crap out of me... Since then she hasn't returned and of which I am thankful. I do have a suspicion that she was trying to scare me though, years before we have had loud knocks on both front and back doors and you can't access the back one without the security light being turned on, it never did and after speaking to someone about it they said it could be mischievous children... I dunno:/
XxRyuzakiGirlxX (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
A girl you say? Hmm... I have a feeling that she wanted to show you something important... Maybe where she died or maybe something else.
enchantix12 (14 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Maybe she was murdered or killed in the tunnels you said about and if she was wearing a victorian dress than I might be right because kids used to work in mines in the victorian era and lots of them also had accidents there. 😁
Paigey (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
I know it was a girl, she was wearing a dress.:/
And thank you for the suggestion but since recent activities have kind of subsided I think I'll see how things go.:)
Yoda1 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Interesting experience. I have felt evil before and there is no other feeling like it.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Well just out of curiousity, how'd you know it was a female? After all you did state that since then you've not been able to sleep without a light on, which makes me assume that then the light was off.
TheGinge1998 (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Wow, I'm not sure what to say, I think just to let it know... That your the boss. And if that doesn't work, try and let it know that your not going to hurt it.
-Mollie. ❤
Mystic_entityxx8 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Wow, that is pretty serious. I believe you have many evil ghost in your house. Because you have so many evil ghosts in your house, perhaps you could place a bible in each room and a cross. I have many evil ghosts in my house too, and placing bibles and crosses in my house has helped quite a bit because I have not felt much evil presence any more. Good luck to you 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: