You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: The Dark Shadow Over Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Dark Shadow Over Me

 

I live in a very quaint older house in a quiet neighborhood in Maryland. I loved this house until several unexplained things started to happen and some visitors experienced the same things that I had experienced but for fear of being criticized by others I kept it to myself.

On several occasions a young boy has been seen walking around the basement of the house and a corner close to a fireplace is always cold and dark no matter if the lights are on or not. Another thing is doors slam and close by themselves with no one being around to open them.

One night I was relaxing in my bedroom watching television when a dark shadow came over me as I was lying down in my bed and it pinned me down in the bed. I thought I was having a heart attack because I felt this pressure on my chest but it was not inside it was as if a ton of weight was placed over my body. Suddenly I started spinning around and when I opened my eyes all I can see was the ceiling fan turning and a dark thing over me. I started to pray and all of the sudden as it started it stopped and by then I had been spun around three times and all of my pillows had been thrown off the bed as well as my sheets. So I got up and fixed the bed and started to wonder if I had a seizure of some sort and it just manifested that way.

I then went back to bed wondering what happened but not really wanting to give it too much importance because I believe in GOD and his power is stronger than anything in this world and I know that he protects me. A little time past and then it came over me again and this time it started to hit me on my upper torso and it was trying to separate my legs and I felt like I was suffocating. I once again started to pray and all of the sudden it stopped.

I got up and realized that my hair was a mess and so I went to the bathroom fixed my hair up and went back to my room thinking that I had had another seizure since I suffer from those. I went to bed and it was calm and I was able to fall asleep right away. The next morning as I get up to go shower I realize that I have scratches between my legs, red spots on my chest and a bite mark on the back of my neck. I could rationalize with the scratches since I have scratched myself before during seizures as well as bitten myself but how did I get a bite on the back of my neck. It is impossible that I did this to myself unless my head is able to turn 180 degrees, not a chance.

Then I had this dark spots in my underwear and then I realized that I was wearing clothes when I went to bed but woke up wearing only my under garments and my pajamas were no where to be found in my room. When I took my underwear off I realized that there were some very dark brown stains over the top of them and they had a particular smell similar to rotten meat or something horrible like that. I don't know where this came from but it was a spot or two over the waistband of the under garment no where else. I was puzzled and left it alone as if it was a seizure that I could not explain.

A couple of months later I had a visitor who had never been in my house and he was only here for one night and he experienced the same thing happen to him with the exception that he was able to follow this shadow out of his room down stairs to my bedroom door where it disappeared. What do you think this means? Serious comments please. Thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cai2011, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

samiraljohani (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-04)
You're dealing with this so wrong, he's not your guardian and an angel will never form into anything because they are made of light, as for the demon they can, the demon tricked you into believing what you believe now. I swear what you go through is easy and can be solved easily if you only follow my previous posts but I doubt that you will be cause the demon will trick you out of it.

Anyway my suggestions are:

Be careful, cut your relation with the "seer" he might be the one who did the voodoo since the seer doesn't believe in god even if he say so because they worship evil secretly, also do not accept any packages or gifts or even phone calls or sms from your ex because they might contain the voodoo.

Any gifts new or old, check if they have numbers or squares and numbers inside them, or random letters, examine the gifts if they have a writing inside it or a gross stuff in it. Smell the stuff if they have gross smell like anything rotten (eggs like smell, dead animals smell...etc) also check if there are any hairs, or threads with tiny knots, the gifts you have doubts about and look weird break them and see what's inside, even if you got like a weird thick shirt try to see if there's internal layer inside it that has writings (you have to cut it little and see)

Search on your main door (the house door) and try to find a paper or something or any kind of powder anywhere near the door or hanged on any window.

After you find anything weird, if it's a knot try to open it, and melt whatever you find with water and make sure writings fade then poor it far from the house and in a place that people won't walk on because they will suffer same thing if it's not faded properly.
Cai2011 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
Update, Update, Update!

Today is May 16, 2013 and I am writing to catch you all with new developments in my story. So since my last posting it seemed as if everything went back to normal and there were no more signs of anything wrong in my new home. A couple of weeks ago I started to feel as if a person was standing next to me the entire time. I was skeptical as usual and did not want to pay attention but remembered my experience with the dark shadow and panicked. I called on my friend who is a seer and she told me that I have a guardian who is with me to protect me from this dark shadow. So I started to ignore it and then my dog once again started to act the same as before, hiding under the bed, running into dark corners of the house and covering his head with anything that would block his view. I started to follow him around the house and when I tried to get him from under the bed he bit me and other times he just fought me not to come from under the table or which ever bed he was under. So I started to leave him alone and noticed that for days he would not come out from his spot unless he was going to the bathroom or to eat. So one day I am going for a ride and felt as if a person got in the car with me and closed the door. My hair got caught on the door and I felt a hand grab my hair and arrange it the way I normally wear it in a pony tail. I felt goose bumps but started to pray and then I felt better. So as I am driving my dashboard went crazy, sensor lights started to light up, then the radio turn the song off twice and finally I gave up. I recall saying ok then, you don't like this music so go ahead and be the copilot and play what ever you want, just leave me alone and when I stop this car I want you to go away. When I arrived home I once again felt as is someone was there walking next to me but did not go in the door after me as before. Later on that afternoon I saw like an Indian man standing outside my bedroom door as if guarding it and then the worst thing happened. I heard an argument between two men. As if one was trying to come into my room and the other one would not let him through. I got scared and started to pray, as I raised my head I saw the indian man looking at me and then turned and left. I followed him to the front of the house where I did not see him anymore. I have not seen him since then and have not experienced anything else since that day. Do you think is is possible that I have a guardian angel now who is watching over me? I do believe in angels and I think that the man I saw was my belated dad who past two years ago from cancer. He had that native american indian look thought he is not native american. He had olive complexion, black hair, he was very tall and lean and stood very straight. The man I saw looked like him from the distance but unfortunately I could not make out the voices I heard. I do know they were men voices but could not make out what was being said. I guess I feel better know, knowing that I have a guardian and that the shadow cannot get to me. Oh before I forget I had a dream where the shadow showed me his face while over my body while I was in bed and I prayed out loud the Our Father prayer and put my hand up to touch it and rebuked it in the name of our savior lord with my hand in a fist and as I finished the dream I opened my hand and the shadow became something that resembles coffee grounds and fell to the floor around the bed. Then it became sand and that was the end of the dream...Comments!
Cai2011 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-25)
[at] Rookdygin thanks for the question. Yes I did have my new house blessed and for a while it felt so nice and calm. Since the blessing I received a mysterious package sent by my ex. What he did he went to the post office and had a package forwarded to my new address claiming that he did not have my address and needed to get that package to me. The package had a tracking number and he was able to find my address that way. Well since the package arrived I have been feeling sick and the house feels different. So I called a friend of mine who is a seer and she told me that the package was prepared so that when it arrived I would have the same troubles I used to have at my other house. I guess what she was talking about was voodoo, though I don't believe in that stuff, I guess she was right. The house feels weird, the laughs are back, the touching while sleep started and my dog is acting up again. I have seen him run out of my bedroom and run into the living room and bark uncontrollably. Also he is scared to come into my room and once again I smell his cologne in my house. I don't know what to do. Suggestions?
Cai2011 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
Hello my dear readers. Thanks for the vast response to my questions. I appreciate your comments and suggestions as well. Since my last posting I have not experienced any kind of abnormal activities around my house. I am now sensing the presence of a man who comes into my room and sits at the end of the bed and rubs my legs and caresses my face like a father would to a child. Well as it turns out my father passed away last year and this ocurrences have been happening since then. My take is that he is here taking care of me. My dog can feel it too, for every time I feel it he gets happy and starts playing and running as if he was playing with someone though I don't see anyone there. I have seen my dog take his toys to the living room and play for long periods of time and bark as if calling someone to follow him. At least that is what he does with me. And then he comes into my room and gets in bed with me and goes to sleep. Then I feel the person sit there and shortly after I go to sleep. I usually smell something like hospital supplies. You know that smell that you get when you go into a patient's room and its like rubbery or plastic from the I have lines and or the gloves that they use. I don't know but that is the smell that I get when I feel my dad around. Those are the last memories I have of him since he passed of cancer. I miss him a lot and at times I feel that he is here with me. Needless to say that ugly shadow has not bothered me and I hope and pray that it is gone for good. What do you think?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
Cai2011,

Have you had your new home Blessed, Shielded and Cleansed? Have you said a Prayer and asked Heavenly Father to Protect and Shield you (you mentioned you believe in God).

Thank you for the update.

Respectfully,

Rook
Cai2011 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
Hello everyone who is reading my story. As previously stated I moved away and live in a different town in a different state and for a while there was no more of what was going on and I had peace and silence in my new home. So a couple of days ago my dog started growling and making the same sounds as before and I panic. I started to pray and once again and as usual he calmed down and everything went back to normal. Two days ago I could not sleep and it was some where around mid night to early morning one or two as I recall and I decided to try harded to go to sleep because I had something to do early in the morning and did not want to be sleepy. So I prop up my pillows and kind of sat up and tried to go to sleep that way so to give my back a little brake since I had lower back pain. Once again I started to feel like this breeze on my face and realized that the air conditioner was still on and so I cut it off. Went back to bed and here again the cold feeling comes over me, this time I felt pinned down again and I tried to moved but could not. As before I was not able to do a thing. So in my mind I started to talk to it and I said you need to leave me alone you don't know who you are messing with, I am a daughter of GOD and he will not allow you to hurt me or disturb me any more. All of the sudden the dark shaddow became darker and I can open my eyes and I saw like a man with the body of a snake. I have chills just remembering. Anyways, I looked at it but it would not let me look at it straight on his face. It had the face of a man with a beard and short hair, arms that extended beyond that of the normal human arms and the body and tail of a serpent. I continue to talk to it and I asked it who he was and why he was after me, while I was talking I saw its hands moving over my body and trying to get in between my legs. So I said NO very loud and I could speak at this time, so I continue to say NO as loud as I could and continued to fight him from getting in between my legs. All of the sudden it looked at me and it had blue eyes and I could almost make a face but wasn't sure as to who it was and then it spoke to me and told me that he was sent to make me miserable and to take control over me. I asked him who sent him and it said HE but would not tell me the name of the man who sent it. Then it kept trying to touch me but every time I said NO it became scared of me and pulled back away from me. At this time I said, OK so you are not going to bother me any more, you are going to go back to whom ever sent you and you are going to take control of him. What ever you were offered for doing this is now in his hands and you have to go and collect it. It looked at me with this shinny eyes as if it was trying to understand what I was saying and just stood there. I then started to pray and said in the name of Jesus the Lord I rebuke you and you will be gone out of my life for good. You are now released from your misery and go back to where you belong. It left. I saw it get up and slitther accross the floor and go away. Later on that night I heard a laugh and a chair in the dinning room was picked up and slammed on the floor. I walked around the house and saw nothing out of place and just went to bed after that. I just wanted to share as this things don't make sense to me but to some of you it does and I appreciate the comments. Keep them comming. Have a good one!
samiraljohani (6 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-05)
You're welcome. Leave updates if you can when you apply the instructions in my previous post.

Btw, it is well known here that all animals (including dogs) actually can see jinn/demons unlike us, God put a veil between humans and demons only but not other animals because humans have a pure nature and can't see the comprehend the fear of seeing them because if we did we will go insane or instant death.

As for dogs it is also known that when they bark usually they are seeing demons and also when they act the way your dog did.

Goats can see too and you can tell when their eyes go extreme red and cry specially if they were around a cemetery cause animals can hear the voices of those punished in the grave for their bad deeds (in islamic belief)

Another animal is the rooster who actually can see angels (idk if only roosters can see angels and not other animals too) but I know that the roosters make the roosters sound (idk what you call it) when they see angels... Specially in the morning cause I think angels do a lot of activities in the morning which explains that

I forgot to add few things in my previous post I think I should do...

Wipe all your body with musk... It is known that they hate musk so much, there's even type of musk called red musk here that actually cause them death... But the normal musk will make them go far cause they don't stand its smell... Cause good smells only good for good creatures... Souls only like the smells that bind with their nature...

Even Jesus peace and blessing be upon him used to wipe his body with musk or musk oil which grant him the title messiah or masseeh in arabic and aramic and hebrew

Just remember that even though demons has great powers... They are very very weak... I know a lot of people who was experiencing your situation and they healed themselves by doing some of the things I mentioned

Take care
Cai2011 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
To samiraljohani, thanks for your comments, I will look into the files that you sent. I do believe in what you have told me. I appreciate it. 😁
Cai2011 (1 stories) (10 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
So the saga continues. Since my last posting, I moved out of that possessed house and are now living in a different state in a new house. This house is about 7 years old and very nice. It has an open floor plan and no hidden corners or rooms where weird thing usually happened at the other house. So I have been here for about a month and for the first three weeks everything was fine. The other night I freaked out when I saw my dog once again jump out of bed and hide under the night stand. Now just for kicks I thought, well he is not used to this house yet and he might just think that his safety area is under the night stand, or so I thought. He has continued to go under the night stand. So I was watching him the other night and he was growling at the door again just as he used to do at the other house. He then looked at me and with this sad look he got closer to me and sat on my lap with tears on his eyes. I consoled him and told him that everything was alright, not to worry. Don't know if he understands me but I guess it made him feel better since he then went to sleep. A while went by and he jumped out of bed again and hid under the night stand and this time he kind of made a weird sound as if he was scared. Nothing like before, so I reached to him to get him from under the night stand and he bit me. Something he never did before. So I just walked around the room and opened all doors to show him that there was nothing to worry about. I then prayed and went to bed. About two hours later or so, I smelled like this different cologne and every hair in my body stood up in worry as that was one of the signs I used to get before at the other house. So I picked up the phone and call my friend who is a medium and she told me that I was followed. As it appears what ever was in that house was not there because of the house, it was there because of me. And that more than likely it followed me here to the new house. It scared me so bad that once again I have lights on in every outlet and cannot sleep with the lights out. Also I have noticed like a black film over my toilet and bathroom sink. I checked around the house and it is not present anywhere else, just in my bathroom. So I cleaned it and every day I see it, it is dense and almost as if ashes were falling from the ceiling. Also it smells like a cigar of some time is being smoked there and I don't smoke cigars. That is a new thing that I never experienced. Then one night I was taking a shower and I have recessive lights in the bathroom and it just relaxes me to have the lights dimmed while showering, weird but I like it. So I dimmed the lights and went to shower and I let the hot water run for a while before I got in and I saw some sort of dark something there but because the lights were dimmed I thought it was nothing more than the steam from the shower, and then there it was again that dark shadow in my bathroom. It appears as if it stays there and my dog does not go any where near my bathroom at all. So I once again prayed it away. I took my shower and sang and acted as if I am not scared of it and it sort of went away or just left me alone. It has not touched me or try to come out of my shower but I know it is there. My friend tells me that it is a dead person who was awoken and sent to make me miserable and to make me be uneasy about everything I do. And that what I have to do is to release him back to whom ever sent him by saying that he has accomplished his mission and to go and collect his debt. I guess that when these things are done there is a promise made to pay back something for that person or his family and that by me releasing him back he can go back and get his promise. So I did what she told me to do and I have not felt or seen anything else and I hope I don't. It is pretty scary to feel that you have a shadow following you around and that it is watching you always. So to end this note I will say that I am happier here and I am not concerned about this so called thing that follows me around. I am not going to let it run me away again and I am going to face it every time it tries me. I have a higher power watching over me and he cannot fight that. I believe in that GOD is going to take care of it for me and I am going to be fine. Do you think that is possible that this entity followed me here or that is another thing that I encountered here? If so, I must be the luckiest person alive to have encounters of this sort, lol. I appreciate your comments, please keep posting... Have a blessed Day!
samiraljohani (6 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
Please read carefully...

That entity goes by many names

Succubus (In the medieval mythology)

Qarin (Male) (Middle Eastern mythology)
Qarinah (Female) (Middle Eastern mythology)
Soloa (Female) (Middle Eastern mythology)

That entity was rapidly repeated in so many cultures through their mythology, interestingly enough almost all characteristics were matching. However none of these cultures properly took it seriously and studied except here in the middle east. While it's just a mythology in so many cultures, it is actually a theology in the middle east because they had more information about it than any other culture.

So here's what I believe...

Since you're a female, it's a Qarin which is a type of Jinn who have ishq toward a human female, ishq (arabic word) is a type of love but only pertaining to the physical part.

Jinn: (Islamic Mythology) spirit able to supernaturally influence mankind (also jinni) AKA demon

Jinn in short is a supernatural creatures in Arab folklore and Islamic mythology that occupy a parallel world to that of mankind. (that's why we can't see them in their real form unless they formed into something else or someone who we know. However we can always physically feel them even if we didn't see them.

He is not your ex-husband because of the following fact:

Good spirits meets with good spirits but they can never interact with us while we are alive because they live in a stage between life and doomsday

Temporal world - > Isthmus -> doomsday -> heaven or hell

4 stages, now we currently at the temporal world, deads live in Isthmus, you can never interact with that world unless you were sleeping, cause sleeping is in Isthmus.

He want to make you think he's your ex husband so you'll let him have intercourse with you.

Fact: If you did interact with someone while you're awake that means it's a jinn (demon)
Fact: If the type of interaction with him was sexual it means he's a Qarin.
Fact: Since you're a female he's a male Qarin.

Now, to make sure it is a Qarin for sure and in the same time kick him out of the house... Do this

File Number (1) : http://www.4shared.com/mp3/-3ElGVHZ/__online.html?refurl=d1url
File Number (2) : http://server8.mp3quran.net/lhdan/002.mp3
File Number (3) : http://server8.mp3quran.net/lhdan/012.mp3

Download all files and save them.

Play file number (1) then (3) when you feel his presence and before you sleep.

Play file number (2) During the day time (he won't enter the house when he hear that).

Hide all pictures in your house cause believe it or not Angles will never come to protect you in a house full of pictures of creatures that has souls (Humen, Animals etc)

If he's gone... That's your answer

Peace

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn
Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaitan
Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus
Cai2011 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-16)
Most recent update:

Thanks to everyone who has been adding their comments and recommendations in reference to my situation. Well since my last posting new things have happened. So let me start by saying that I am no longer feeling the eerie feeling of discomfort that I used to feel when ever I am alone in my room at night. I have been kind of guarded and I will explain. A couple of weeks ago I was lying in my bed as usual after midnight and I saw what appeared to be an orb floating around the door of my bedroom, I closed my eyes and there was another one. They were like very shiny small orbs that were floating as if playing with me. My dog got up of his bed and went to the door and was playing with them as if he was happy to see them. He was jumping in the air and wagging his tail as if he was okay with what ever he was seeing. So I looked at my dog and since he was okay with it I felt as if I was going to be okay. All of the sudden it looked like two figures appeared and sat on the floor right behind the door but inside my room. I could not make out the figures to be a particular person but they resembled my dad and brother both who passed. So I called my dog and he came to me and crawled in bed with me and went to sleep. I felt so good that I started to talk to the figures or orbs which ever way you want to call them, and asked them why they were there but no reply was registered. So then I said well if you are here to keep me company or keep me safe then stay but if you are going to scare me or hurt me then in the Name of Jesus Christ I rebuke you and be gone for you are not wanted here. I noticed their heads which were very visible at this time, even though I could not make out the faces I can see the shape of heads, bowed and nodded as if to tell me that it was okay. Then they became lights again and floated out of the room. I then got up and went to the kitchen to get a soda from the fridge and got the scare of my life. For the first time I have seen a person in my house and I can make out who it was. If you have read my postings I have mentioned that my ex husband believes on out of body transporting and there he was. I screamed as loud as I could when I saw him. He was standing by my dining room table leaning as he used to do when we lived together. After I screamed I paused for a minute and could not move just looking at him, it was almost as if I were paralized. Then I saw his face become more clearer and he smiled at me and reached out to me. At that point I was so scared because I believed that he was in the house in pure flesh and ran to my bedroom and lock the door. This is no an individual who I want to be around at all. I waited for a minute or two and nothing, no noise, no steps, no lights no nothing. So I went back to my bed and decided to pray and hope that what ever it was that I saw in the dining room area would not come into my room. The rest of the night was pretty quiet and then in the early morning I woke up to like heavy boots stomping my floor as if someone was running out of my house. I laughed and said, well thank god he left and went back to sleep. A little while later I felt as if someone came in to my room and jumped in bed with me, my dog ran and hid under the night stand and stayed there until the day light. I could not move and was awake for the rest of night waiting for what ever it was that jumped in my bed to go away. I felt my face being caressed and my lips being framed and my hair being moved around. I guess he found a new way to spend time with me. Lol. Since this episode I have felt the jumping in bed thing several times and the caressing has not stopped. I pray every night and ask god to keep me safe and to take away what ever it is that is tormenting me. So finally I did some research and spoke with a midium. She basically said that it is my husband who is coming to see me and that the other thing that is going on is a dead person who was sent to disturb me so that I move out of this house. Well he is going to get it becausee I am leaving soon and hope and pray that it does not follow me. Thanks for reading and any comments feel free to post, I check this site often to read your comments.
Cai2011 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-23)
Ok so thanks to everyone for your kind words and comments. I am feeling better knowing that I am not crazy and that other people have experienced similar things as I have. So the new thing since the last posting is that I have been smelling my ex husband's cologne in my bedroom and it only happens during days when I know for fact that he is home. He has a pretty easy schedule and has a routine that has not changed for years. The other day I was watching TV and I smelled his cologne and cigarette emanating from a corner in my bedroom. I walked to that corner and took a deep breath to make sure that I was smelling what I was smelling, I then heard his voice as if he was laughing. As eerie as it may sound it was so real and I took a step back and went back to my bed where I originally was sitting at. I made a few phone calls and kept hearing as if he understood what I was saying and laughing throughout my conversation. So I called a friend of mine who has been advising me on how to deal with this thing and she mentioned that I should never say his name for fear that he would understand what I am saying and for me to speak a different language if necessary. He does not speak spanish so I started speaking spanish and he became upset and I felt as if he climbed in bed with me and was trying to turn the phone off. Now as far fetch as this may sound, the screen of my phone started switching between screens and the call became faded almost inaudible. This went on for almost two hours and then it stopped. So I got off the phone and went to bed and here again it felt as if he climbed in bed with me again and was caressing my face. I then felt an embrace and got up and started to fight him off with words only. I told him that I don't love him and to please leave me alone. All of the sudden everything stopped, and I saw my dog walk up to the door and bark and bark and then he stopped and walked back to his bed in the corner of my room. Later on that night I got kissed on my cheek and it scared the living lights out of me but understanding all the stuff that has been happening I let it go and acted as if I didn't even care. I then heard heavy boots walk out of my room and out the front door. I am so tired of this type of thing and I want it over with. I cannot sleep and it does not matter what I do it does not stop. I once tried to acknowledge what he was doing to see where he would go and it seemed as if all he wanted to do was to lay down next to me and hold me. But nothing happened after that. What else can I do?
aya22 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-10)
anneke8, WOW. I saw your comment in the right hand side of the page and took a look out of curiosity. I'm glad I did. Your experience with your nephew is amazing. I believe miracles like that truly happen for a reason, thank you for sharing it. ❤

Cai2011, somehow I missed this story. If you're still looking at these comments, I invite you to read one my stories: 'the house with a million eyes- 4.' Your experience was awful and even more so for making you think you had a seizure. (I'm just curious, did you follow up with a doctor to make sure you were totally okay?) Anyway, the ramifications from a negative 'energy' (don't know what else to call it right now) can last for years. That may not be what you want to hear, but the good news is, I believe you're on the right path to overcoming this. You've already opened up on here about the experience (yes, that in itself is huge). And even more, your faith in God and that His power is stronger will definitely shield you. It also proves something very important about yourself, not to me or anyone else, but to this negative thing that's haunting you. Keep hanging in there.

When I was attacked in my sleep, I had had a warning of sorts before dozing off. I prayed before I went to bed. And during the night I woke up to a hailstorm going on within my room, also being completely paralyzed. Not sure how long after that, but it stopped. I believe it was my prayer that kept me safe that night and kept anything else from happening or going further. That experience hammered in the nail for me and I decided to move. Luckily I was in a position to do so. A few weeks after I moved, I had a very precious experience that assured me I was where I was supposed to be.

I don't pretend to know what's going in your life, what's causing this, or why... But I know that if you hang in there, you'll eventually overcome this. Opening up about it is a good thing. Otherwise it festers in the back of your mind so to speak, and you'll always doubt the experience and yourself. It's like a form of isolation, believing that everyone will criticize you. Thank you for sharing with us.

Wishing you all the best ❤ ❤
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-10)
Moongrim, good and bad things happens to good and bad people. Just because someone believes in GOD, does not mean that stuff like this will not happen to them! Even the devil believes in God! Just because someone believes in Him, it does not mean they love him, even though they say so (this is the people who gives Christians a bad name). But if you love God, he will protect you from this kind of stuff, even though it can still happen to you. I am no saint, and I do not preach, I speak out of experience about stuff that happened to me. Not ghost encounters, but true miracles!
My brother's child drowned, he was found in their swimmingpool floating head down. He was dead for more than 30 minutes, bloated and already smelling very bad, and after prayer, he became alive again! He began to breathe again in the car on his way to hospital. My brother said he drove him to hospital so that they can declare him dead before going to the morge. The hospital staff who treated him was speachless. He even had small dots on his forehead, like most drowning victims have. They believed him to have atleast severe brain damage. Two days later he went home, NOTHING wrong with him! Today he is a healthy 6 year old boy! Now how can I NOT believe in God?
samiraljohani (6 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
It's really sad how most people either repeat or guess a solution or joke about such a serious case. I know exactly what you're going through. Your solution is simple, first try it. All the things you experienced will be gone, come back here and post the results, then I'll explain all the reason behind all the things you experienced and why.

THE SOLUTION:

1. Go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeQdouc9pnc&feature=related
2. When you play it? A. Before you sleep B. When you experience things like that.

What's in the video is simply a recitation of a verse called the throne. It will have a protector from God and no "shaytan" (devil) will come near you until morning comes.

I don't care if you believe in islam or not, if you hate it or like it, just use that solution since it gives perfect results.

Your case is advanced, not late but advanced, so you should seriously deal with it soon.

The most important thing you come back here and post more updates

Peace
Cai2011 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-05)
Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions. The dark shadow has not been seen since the last time I shared with you. Now there is a new thing happening. I often feel like there is someone entering my bedroom and a smell of men's cologne takes over the room. I have been burning scented candles to avoid the smell but the cologne is so strong that I can't even smell the candles anymore. It turns out that the other night I was talking to a friend on the phone and I saw my dog fly up in the air and off my bed. So I immediately started to pray and turned the phone off. I then noticed the smell of cologne and stopped what I was doing to see if I can detect what cologne I was smelling. It took me like 3 minutes but realized that I was smelling my exe's cologne. He uses a very strong cologne that is not easy to find and it is very expensive, I know I used to buy it for him, so I know that not too many people wear that cologne and I only smelled it after I saw my dog fly up in the air and sensed that someone was in my room with me. So I proceeded to pray and then I stopped and actually started to talk to him as if he was there in person. I told him that I don't love him, that I don't want to see him again, to please leave me alone and then there was silence and nothing else happened that night. The following day I smelled the cologne again and this time I felt being caressed on the face and someone playing with my hair and someone lying next to me on the bed. Once again I stood up and told him to leave and to not bother me, it seem as if everything stopped. Then my house and cell phones rang with a blocked number, I answered but no one said a thing. Then I checked my email and I get emails without sender and or subject or body text. I checked the IP address where it was sent from and it was a fake one. I know a thing or two about that I used to do computer forensics so I followed the link and nothing else came from that. The third day I realized that all of these things were happening on days when he would be home alone and I had a vision of him sitting on the floor like meditating and that was it. I then called a friend who has been giving me advise as a spiritual advisor and she mentioned that I was experiencing his rituals of out of body traveling, what ever that means. Either way I challenged him one time and told him that he was not welcomed in my house and that he needed to leave and then I heard a man cry and this sort of cold air over me and once again I saw my little dog get kicked and tossed around as if "he" was mad at me and took it out on my dog. So I grabbed my dog and kept praying and telling him to leave and then everything stopped. It has been a couple of days and thank god I have not felt anything or smelled his cologne. Does anyone here think that is possible to do out of body traveling? I am not sure I believe in that even after what I have experienced but I am a skeptic at times. The cologne is very real and strong as well as the caressing and the flipping of my hair, I have felt that very vividly. Someone lying on my bed has also been very clear, I can see the shape of a body lying next to me and it appears to be his shape, he is very tall and the shape on the bed is the same. This is a new bed in which he or any other person has ever slept on so there should not be anything like that at all but just my own groove and I am very petite and not able to even make an indentation on the mattress but there is one and a rather big one not on my side of the bed either. I am scared that this thing is going to follow me for the rest of my life.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-31)
This is interesting, you mention you was pinned down to the bed and next thing you felt yourself spinning around and around your bed three times? I think it's unlikely you was spinning around your bed physically even though your bed and pillows may have convinced you that you was... I think it's more likely you are the one having an out of body experience which would make more sense as to why you felt like you was spinning around your bed... And during these episodes you are under attack by something that seems very real to you and may well be, I believe in part what you are experiencing is a form of OBE sleep paralysis and I do truly feel for you and what's going on in your life, because there is nothing more terrifying than these types of accounts out of body and being attacked not knowing the circumstances around the reality your in and who's doing what... I too have found myself confused about the circumstances similar to yours over the last 30 years and do understand how it feels... I think it's also possible in your situation, that there is another player here not of good intentions contributing and carefully manipulating your reality whilst you are terrified and confused about the whole deal? Not sure to what degree they are involved but they may be taking an advantage at the expense of your miss fortune... In saying all this you can overcome these attacks with the power of positive thinking and a total plan and attitude to get back in control... What you need to do is have a better night's sleep to reduce or be rid of putting yourself in a state where these attacks occur and in doing that take a step back and take a look at all the things going on with you and your life... How is your weight and diet? What stresses are in your life? Are you active enough through the day to feel more tired at night? Do you need to exercise?...do you sleep in too long in the mornings and are you sleeping through the day? Do you need to move?...do you need to only watch TV avoiding all programs with nature of evil? Do you need to read a book for an whole hour before going to sleep? Do you need to wake up at a certain time every morning?... Disruptive sleep patterns will able you to interact between this realm and the next and unfortunately for you these interactions are not good... The only way to close them is to balance yourself in a way that is healthy for you... Best wishes,

Daz.
JimD (431 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-31)
Hi Rook;

I maintain my diagnosis. Even if the husband initiated something, demonic can and often is involved, in addition to whatever he may have done. I still assert it's demonic. I've heard the symptoms over and over again. But, dissent is great. Your opinion, with which I dissent, is always well considered, and welcomed. Happy new year!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-31)
JimD,

Once again well met and once again I have to disagree about this experience being 'demonic' in nature.

I'll quote the O/P from some of her most recent comments...

"It turns out that I am also dealing with a very bad divorce and the husband is a strong believer in transportation out of the body."

"So I started to pray again and it stopped. Time went by and nothing so I went to sleep, then I felt as I were being wrapped up in my own blanket and my arms were pinned down, and then I saw a hand, that looked just like my husband's hand grab my head and hold me down..."

So I'm thing it's her Ex Husband (soon to be Ex?) who is using his 'learned' ability to project his 'spirit/essence' call it what you will... Into her home. Bad...Yes...Evil...yes in many peoples books... But unless her Ex-Husband is a 'Demon' then this has more human interaction than Demonic intentions.

Respectfully,

Rook
JimD (431 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
Hi;

First, you're not crazy, and second, I'm sorry this has happened to you and to your guest. Hang in there. A seizure could not account for a bite on the back of you neck - you're correct.

I do feel it's totally demonic, and I've heard similar stories many, many times before. You're praying to God, whis is great. I also strongly counsel to use (a lot of) catholic Holy water, especially on your bed and especialy at night. Also, saying 'Jesus and Mary help me' is terriffic. Keep me posted and God bless you. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
terri_fied (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
How many times has this happened? Research your area for haunting and then check your house. Maybe ask some neighbors if they have experienced this too. And
the clothes could be that you were sleepwalking and took them off. But the pants and the weight I cannot explain.
Good Luck!
❤ ❤ ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
Cai2011,

First...you are not crazy...

Second...You are experienceing things you do not understand... Things your Church may call 'evil' or may have even taught you can not happen and yet you have experienced things first hand that indicate differently.

It does not take a Religion, Voo Doo or any orginized thing to believe in / be able to Astral Travel / Out of Body / Remote View... People and places... Yes there can be interaction between those who have 'projected' themselves from afar and you...physicaly...within your home.

Do not let this experience lessen your FAITH in Heavenly Father... That is where you are gathering your Strength from and you need to hold on to that Strength. Keep on with your Prayers for Protection they HAVE BEEN an WILL BE heard.

Moving, while extream, could help... You will also want to go through things with-in your home... Look for items that were personal to your Ex. His 'attatchment' to these items could help him when he is 'traveling' and reaching out 'long distance' to you. I understand that there are items that may not be easy to part with... And in some cases completely unable to get rid of. With these items you need to 'claim' them as your own... Focus on the items now belonging to you and only you... If able picture in your mind any 'ties' he may have to the item being severed...

You stated that you have done cleansings but to no avail... I feel this may be becasue your Ex-Husbands 'essence' (spirit/ astral body... Call it whatever you want) is not / has not been present when these cleansings were preformed... Therefor he was uneffected.

Focus instead on a Shield that surrounds you personally as well as one that protects your home. Say your Prayers, asking for a shield to be placed between you and your Ex-Husbands 'essence'. Visualize a barrier that his 'essence' cannot cross. (Shielding is part of the method I offered...)

This is a dificult time for you... Please feel free to ask any questions you may have... Myself or others will do our best to offer advice and aid.

Now for something completely different...

Nysa,

It's amazeing to me that after all the hype... And the writing on the 'collectors edition' of that particular movie that people still believe that the mockumentory made for that movie was real.

I'm not saying Witches are not real... Hell I was a Practicing Witch myself for a few years (many moons ago) But that movie... Well they did a great job 'selling' it that's for sure.

Respectfully,

Rook
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
We all saw that movie metanormalcom (2 hours of my life I will never get back) but don't fall for the hype, it didn't really happen. 😉
metanormalcom (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
Maryland had some incidents on witches, in Burkitchville let's say with the Blair Witch, some people even died in the woods trying to investigate what really happened back then and actually found a house, unfortunetly when you mess especially with witches you never get away. I'm really happy you have found your mighty support in your life, I believe praying made you stronger I wish I was like you... Thank you for this great share. Take care, keep yourself close to your power source.
destyni (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
its good that your moving but when you move I suggest you get the history on that new home
Cai2011 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
Thanks everyone for all your comments and ways to rid of this thing. I have blessed my home in several occasions and have tried just about everything to get what ever this thing is away from me. I have ran out of options and as a result I am moving out of this house and hope and pray that it does not follow me. I have spoken with a spiritual guide who has been part of my family for some time and she has helped me to understand what is happening. It turns out that I am also dealing with a very bad divorce and the husband is a strong believer in transportation out of the body. I am not familiar with this matter so I am not even going to try to guess. But for what I have read and been told there is voodoo type of religion where people are able to travel out of their bodies and go to other peoples homes and just act as if they were there. I am not sure I believe in this matter but I am starting to because other things have happened since this posting. I just had a birthday yesterday, and about 2 or 3 in the morning in the day yesterday, I woke up to some soft silk like caress on my arms. I always keep a light on in my room since this started so not to be too afraid and I opened my eyes and saw nothing. Then I realized my little puppy was hidden under my night stand looking up and shaking but not wanting to come out or move. I picked him up and brought him in the bed with me to comfort him, he was in my bed for maybe 3 minutes at most when he jumped and went back to hide under the night stand. So I started to pray again and it stopped. Time went by and nothing so I went to sleep, then I felt as I were being wrapped up in my own blanket and my arms were pinned down, and then I saw a hand, that looked just like my husband's hand grab my head and hold me down against the pillow and the most disgusting thing then happened, I saw his privates as if he was showing off in front of my face. I somehow manage to get away and when I got up I realized that my robe was tied up three times the way he ties his shoes, I don't do that. So I prayed and prayed and hoped that he would go away. I then challenged him to show himself but he did not. He went away. I waited a while and then decided to go to sleep holding on to my rosary that I wear on my neck and here again I wake up to the same soft silky caress on my face and a kiss. It kissed me and when I felt it, it was like a warm feeling on my face and I pushed what ever it was away and I heard it like trip on his own feet and then this air came over me and then it stopped. I want to think that I am sane and okay and that this is just something being done to me and that it will eventually stop but when, I am exhausted and can't sleep at night. What else can I do?
destyni (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
it is trying to scare you. You need a priest to bless your house never use anything to make it mad try to leave it alone if you don't want a priest you should also put crosses on top of your door and bed.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
enchantix12: please read and follow the "Comments Guidelines" at the bottom of the page, this one in particular:

"You must be 13 years or older to post a comment. If you are under 18 years old, please do not divulge personal information that could make it possible for someone to find you, for your own safety. If you are 18 years and older, it is up to you, but we still do not encourage the practice. Please use common sense."

And this in the "Terms of Use":

"Services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old, whether acting on their own behalf or as an authorized employee or representative of a corporation or other business entity. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to register for or use the Services."

You need to delete your account as soon as possible, or it will be deleted for you by the webmaster... Thank you
enchantix12 (14 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
I agree with dogboy114, god does sometimes tests if we are faithful to him although he can see straight through us.
dogboy114 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
I also believe in and love God, and I was thinking that maybe he allowed this to happen to strengthen you or it could be that he is allowing this to test your faith in Him. I hope this helps.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: