You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: An Old Friend

Real Ghost Stories

An Old Friend

 

This actual happened to a friend of my great grandmother. I know it's all true because everyone in my family is very honest and does not lie. Enjoy the TRUE story! Well he went to the very south of Chile. To do that, he had to take a bus to another city, then take a plane. When he just got off the bus, he met an old friend that he had not seen in several years.

It was years since they talked, so they chatted a while. My great grandmother's friend looked at his watch and saw that his plane was going to leave soon. He told his friend but his friend held him back and kept on talking. He ended up losing this plane. My grandmother's friend said "I'd go home and get another flight later".

He said goodbye to his friend and took another bus back home. Some time later, he learned that the flight that he was supposed go on crashed, killing all its passengers. He wanted to thank his friend for keeping him from taking that flight. Then he mentioned the story to another friend who looked at him surprised and responded, "That can't not be true *** (I completely forgot the name!) died a few years ago..."

He kept on wondering how did this happen? He asked all his friends, all replied the same...

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Veronica, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

gcelrobert (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-01)
for Ohiowatha: It was only by chance that he saw his dead friend, he was not intentionally seeing him. Pls read before adding comment... 😆

for Veronica: that just proved that true friends are really for keeps... 😜
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-22)
So wait, this guy bought a plane and train ticket to southern Chile to see a friend he hadn't seen in years, but that everyone ELSE knew was dead? And THEN upon his return, he learned he went on vacation with a dead guy?

Um, no. But thanks anyway...
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
HI thanks for sharing your story. I think our close friends and family relatives who have passed away they can give us dreams and warn us about things. I would say his friend saved his life. I guess his friend who died returned and hadn't spoke to him in ages and wanted to talk and also wanted to change his future in a way. I enjoyed reading this story. I do believe you and I don't lie either. 😊 I also think it's very nice of him doing that.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: