You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: That Haunted Bungalow

Real Ghost Stories

That Haunted Bungalow

 

This Terrific Experience that I gained before 3 years. I stay at Salt Lake, Calcutta. Before my dad's retirement we were eagerly seeking for a house or bungalow. After long effort we found a 10 years old bungalow in a fashionable area of Salt Lake. It was white marbled flooring and 2 storied. We were just 4 members. My parents, myself and my younger sister. The owner of that bungalow was eager to sale it as soon possible, in low rate. He told to us that his wife made suicide by hanging herself and after dealing he would leave away India for ever.

We purchased that bungalow in 2008 and after that we had been gaining some mysterious experiences. On second morning, while having breakfast my younger sister Rita asked us "had anyone of us been working in kitchen, yesterday night, until 2:00am?" at this, we really got surprised and told her that none of us had been in kitchen yesterday until 2:00 am. But Rita Surprised and said that just at 2:00am she woke up with a mysterious noise, at it seemed to her that someone walking in the kitchen, moving the cooking utensils etc. She thought that perhaps mom had been in the kitchen, so she didn't give importance on it. But now she really got surprised. After hearing this from Rita, We laughed and assured her that might be rats in that old house or whole incidence was her hearing mistake.

But that night I gained a terrible experience. That was moonlight night and I woke up a with a Mysterious sound. At first it seemed to me that a woman crying in this house. That voice was totally unknown, not of my sister, nor my mother. The voice was so pathetic that it seemed to me any woman crying in deep pain. Rita was sleeping beside me, I didn't wake her up, slowly slowly I left the bed and followed the noise. After sometimes it seemed to me that the voice was coming from the toilet. So I went near the toilet, which door was closed from the outside. I wait there for some minutes and made sure that noise coming from just there. After that I pushed the door, it opened half.

I could see everything because of moonlight. I saw clearly an apparition. An woman's apparition. She had been in situation of hanging herself. I saw a long rope also. As I was watching her, it seemed to me she also looked at me and extended her hand towards me. I cried in fear and I couldn't remember what happened after that.

The next day morning I found myself on bed and my family was standing around me. I told them everything. My parents assured me the spirits of persons who's death an accidental, moves such way. After that my parents arranged a worship, spread everywhere water of River Ganga (Hindu's Holy River), a priest chanted from Gita (Hindu's sacred religious book).

After that no more unholy incident occurred,there. Now we moved in a fashionable Apartment at New Town, but that incident will still remain in our memory.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, banerjeepriya2004, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

curiousDevu (10 stories) (45 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-07-30)
Why buy a house when you know that someone committed suicide in it? And people please try to run a grammar check on your story. It is pretty inconvenient to read 😕
banerjeepriya2004 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-30)
Ohh my dear friend Rahulj, you are right that the house in which accidental death occurs, no one generally wants to buy. We also had little hesitation, but many people thinks also, that in all case of accidental death, 'innocent house' may not be responsible. Landlord's wife was a mental patient. That was her personal problem, she just committed suicide there, so why the house might be responsible for her heath? That's why we purchased the house. But we made only one mistake, that we had not worshiped first of all, while entering the house, after purchase.
rahulj (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Hey it might have been really a hell scary experience.
But one thing really suprises me. What made you buy that house even after knowing that the was a suicide committed there. Generally no one buys such houses.
People normally avoid buying houses which have some ill fated history attached to it like murder, suicide, mass fatal accident, sudden termoil of the previous owener's luck etc. That is the reason why we generally cross check in the neighbourhood regarding any resale house.
Thus I am suprised what made you buy this house when the history was pretty much made clear by the previous owner of the house while entering in the deal.
nimboy (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-29)
One hell of an experience!
I've had a few of them in my house as well but fortunately, no one else but I have experienced it. I am glad you never had to experience it again.
banerjeepriya2004 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-07)
No,I never have met the ghost until now--because we sacred our house (old and new both) --and I think still that woman's ghost has been living in that bungalow, because she was once land lady of that house and she would never leave her own house!
horzeluva17 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-07)
That is amazing! In your new appartment have you had anything else wierd happen to you? Once a ghost makes contact and sees you, they most likly want to come with you and if it is a good ghost, guard you... And if bad harm you.

Keep me posted, I loved it!

sincerly, Horseluva17 ❤
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-07)
I hear because India is a very old country there are plenty a haunted place. I think your ghost was repeating the act of her suicide and the fact that she reached out to you tells me she regrets the suicide that took place.I'm happy to see you got religion to help you and who knows you may have helped send her on her way to a better place in doing so, good for you! For telling us you and your family did the right thing. Thanks for sharing.
banerjeepriya2004 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-04)
In that bungalow we had been living for next 2 years after that incident. After that we sold out it to others and moved to another place. After that incident we also made contact to woman's husband, the former owner of the house. He told us that his wife Meenakshi had been suffering from mental disbalancement and one night she made suicide.Anyway,after worshiping we didn't have any more scary experience.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-03)
banerjeepriya: I believe the previous poster was paying you a compliment... This is, after all, "Your Ghost Stories"...It's a true story about what happened to you... A "thank you" is the usual response 😊
bhavyapattz (12 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-03)
priya sory I didn't mean like that... I believe to be true dear... If you want I can rephrase thanks for sharing your exeperience...
banerjeepriya2004 (1 stories) (5 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-03)
it's not story bhavyapattz--it's really happened in my life
bhavyapattz (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-03)
thanks for sharing your story!
It was realy nice... Keep posting...
banerjeepriya2004 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-02)
every person can have their own paranormal experiences--i had faced that only one incident in my life--god knows any other experience's waiting for me or not--
ram (25 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-02)
hey it was awesome dude please let us. Know if there are more experiences.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-01)
Gee! That must have been very scary for you. I am glad that the priest could get rid of the apparition with his holy water and prayers. I bet that you were very glad to move away too. If you have any more experiences of the paranornal, please let us know. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: