You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Entity Becoming Unpredictable

Real Ghost Stories

Entity Becoming Unpredictable

 

If any of you have read my stories, you all know that I have 'a haunted life'. However, this entity is getting worse.

Once, I was looking for my workbook that I usually did work in. However, I could not find it. The next day, it was on my bedside table, even though I already checked it! A chill ran through me as I realized what had probably happened. I asked my parents if they had put my workbook on my bedside table, but they denied it.

I also could feel, as I was going up the stairs and in the toilets, a presence close to me. The toilet doors also occasionally opened and closed erratically, making me feel a little unsettled.

I was downstairs in the kitchen the next day, and suddenly a rustle in the far corner of the room alerted me. At first I thought it was a gecko lizard, but a gecko could not make such a loud sound. Feeling a little scared, I went back upstairs, heart beating wildly.

Two days later, I was going into my room, and slammed the door behind me. I heard a jangle, and saw one of the light covers hanging down from the ceiling!

Later, I was in my room, and could not come out until I finished my homework. A few minutes in, I started hearing something banging on the walls, and occasionally a thump on the ceiling. I had to force myself to stay in my room and finish my homework instead of running out of the room. When I'd finally finished (20 minutes later), I dashed out of the room as fast as I could and ran to the master bedroom.

This entity is becoming very unpredictable and I need help!

Other hauntings by CF

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CF, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
I second Nysa and raise you a definition...

From the Good Book of Webster Pg: At Verse: Heism

Atheism - 1: archaic: ungodliness, wickedness
2A: a disbelief in the existence of deity. B: the doctrine that there is no deity.

It says nothing about Ghosts/Spirits/Mythological Creatures. So it is quite possible to have no belief in a God or Deity and yet believe in Ghosts/Spirits/Mythological Creatures.

Respectfully,

Rook
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
Of course it is appropriate to give a comment (an appropriate one) anneke8. That is why there is a comment section at the end of each story. 😁
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
I believe it appropriate to give a comment if a person asks for help. Especially when you have personal experience that the advice given worked for yourself in the past.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
Once again that is completely incorrect. Theism is not a belief in the afterlife, it is a belief in a god or gods. So atheism is a belief in no gods, not a belief in no afterlife. Atheists by definition & often in practice (I am not familiar with Hawking's stance on the existence of gods) can believe in absolutely anything except gods. So my point was just that, atheists can believe in & have connections to the afterlife (or unknown) but not as you erroneously stated God. CF may believe in & seek the assistance of a god & sharing your opinion that it could help might be appreciated, but making untrue statements about the beliefs & options of belief of others is inappropriate & unappreciated.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
Thank you Nysa!...

From the "Comments Guidelines", in case you missed it when you signed up:

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."
Awwnold (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
At. Moongrim. Don't muddy my words. I didn't say "someone not believing in My God." I said an Atheist. Who by definition does not believe in any afterlife whatsoever. Case and point Steven hawkings! After death there is nothing. That is what atheist are. No god. No spirit. No afterlife. That is the ideology of an Atheist. And to claim an atheist can contact spirits or demons would mean that person would have to have believe in the spiritual world and an afterlife. And if he does then he ceases to be an Atheist!
Awwnold (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
At nysa. By your argument then the "unknown" such as god can "plausibly" exist to an atheist. And your point is? LOL
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
Just because someone doesn't believe in your god doesn't make them incapable of believing in an afterlife.

Tis a pity that so many God-Enthusiasts HAVE to insist on everything being 'their way' or the highway.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
I see that I underestimated your ignorance of the world. There is no contradiction in an atheist having a connection to the afterlife. If known things can exist without the existence of a creator or any kind of gods the unknown plausibly can as well. Whether you are personally aware of atheists "clearing" a ghosts/entity problem, you did agree to the terms of use to the website & are blatantly disregarding them.
Awwnold (6 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
[at] nysa you owe me lunch! I'm a product of my experiences and environment. No credible clearing of a house of apparitions have been done at the hands of an Atheist. Never seen it done. I'm sure there are a lot websites and claims on the net that it has been done but so has sightings of Big Foot. Atheist are an anathema to the "After Life." To suggest Atheists have a connection or a bond to the afterlife is a Contradiction.
CF (10 stories) (43 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
nishanthk13,
I said that my parents had denied moving my stuff around. The feeling only happens on the stairs, toilets, and certain rooms, and how about the light covers?

CF 😲
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
Awwnold you said "no apparition or ghost has left at the hands of an atheist," that is an out & out lie, & I would bet my lunch you know that.

You need to re-read the posting guidelines for this website.
nishanthk13 (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
CF
It's pretty farfetched to come to a conclusion that it is an entity. Houses make all sorts of weird noises.
The thumping noises may be noting more than the common household vermin. The feelings of paranoia may be caused by high EM fields generated by the electric lines running through your house and the door slamming might be caused by a draft.
For the objects being moved around I think it must have been your parents.
If you still think you are being troubled by an entity then there are simple ways to prove it.
Mark the objects you think are being moved around like put your textbook on the night stand and trace the outline onto the nightstand with a pencil or chalk.
Make a list of places you have visited just before you have been experiencing the entity. It may not be anything but you never know. Lastly leave your house every now and then and notice if you are still having the feeling that someone is stalking you. If you don't then it may be the high EM fields of your house.

Hope this has been helpful to you. Cheers
lizziebee1992 (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
GO TO A PRIEST since the entity is just haunting you, you might get a exercism. It will be needed if you want this entity out of your life as soon as possible.
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
Read the book 'Footsteps in a empty room' by Lilly Sommers. Your case with the banging on the walls reminds me of what happened in this story.
Awwnold (6 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
First control your fear. You must disconnect. The greater negative energy you emit such as fear, hopelessness, etc etc the stronger this malevolent being will become. It is a battle of wills. This apparition will want to feed off your pain, ruin your inner peace, and gorge on your fear. You must be just as relentless in gaining mastery over your fear as this ghost will be just as relentless in exposing them. And believe me it will get worse (for a little bit) when the ghosts realizes you are beginning to control your fear. It will redouble its efforts. But after awhile (could be a few months) it will give up when it sees you are STEADFAST IN PATIENCE AND FEARING ONLY GOD AND NOT IT. The incidences will lessen. Now to have this apparition leave entirely is STEP 2. No apparition or ghost has left at the hands of an atheist. Meaning you and your family must make a full and complete turning to God. (by whatever name you call him as) which means you must be SINCERE. Give alms to the poor, recite holy scriptures with sincerity, fasting, All this creates a positive energy to counter the festerng negative energy by this malevolent entity. Remember, this world is full of tests and trials by our lord meant to tear us down in order for us to be rebuilt as true believers. Most of these ghosts, not all, are people who failed their trials and tests when they were alive. They neglected God and ignored his commandments. And were attached to the world instead of being attached to his words and his way. So God in turn has neglected them in death and has left their souls attached to the world to a point that now it has become their prison.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-10)
Can you not confide in your mother? You state that you had to force yourself to stay in the room, even though there was banging and thumping going on. You should have ran from the room and told your mom. She could have maybe helped you or even could have listened for it herself.

Zeta
CF (10 stories) (43 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-10)
For one, I do not like watching horror films, and I am not 'encouraging' the entity. In fact, I am trying not to think about it!

CF 😊
HappySpirit (187 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-10)
Nysa makes good points. Something else occurred to me... Do you on some level encourage or want these experiences? If they keep happening and house cleansing remedies don't work or you haven't performed them, you may be subconsciously encouraging this spirit (s). We can be frightened of an experience and want it at the same time - witness the number of people who watch horror flicks or how many of us have been in other conflicted situations in our life.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
Looking back at your previous stories I see that you have been given the whole range of advice, from a house cleansing & personal protection to burning sage, links to websites listing multiple folkloric remedies & seeking the help of your parents & spiritual leader. If you have tried all of those things & performed with sincerity but feel nothing has helped, I think you are beyond the help that can be given through comments on a website. Perhaps it's time to speak to a mental health professional, just to be sure that the problem isn't with your perception. If you are not finding help from the medical & spiritual professionals you have consulted I think your best bet is to keep seeking until you find someone who can help.
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
It sounds to me that this thing likes to live of your fear. It won't help to try to get rid of it by yourself. You need someone who knows about this kind of thing that can be of assistance. Someone that is not threatened by this entity. Who the hell does he think he is to this to you? You CAN get rid of it. Do NOT give in to it, that is what it wants. I also had my share of invisible things touching me and I can only give you my personal advice, what worked for me. This things aint scared of you, and it will not go away by itselve! They flee for one Name alone. The devil is only scared of one thing in this universe, and this is the blood of Jesus. I know what I am talking about. But get someone who can do this for you, this thing sounds like it could get realy violent.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: