You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadows, Voices, And A White Figure

Real Ghost Stories

Shadows, Voices, And A White Figure

 

First off, for years I've heard someone call my name, and everytime it was a guys voice.

The first time was one day, while everyone was getting ready to go to church one sunday, I was sitting there watching everyone literally walking back and forth, when I heard "Jack".

Another time was while I was in bed trying to sleep, I heard a womans voice saying

"Huh Jack?..." (Jack isn't my real name. That's personal information...),

As if she were whispering into my right ear only, and saying "Cool huh?".

My first time seeing a shadow person was when we were driving home one day from the store, and we went under a bridge, then I saw this black figure (shadow person) walk behind the pillars holding up the bridge. Again, I thought it was just some person. Weird...

Well, in 2011 we went on a trip to Utah to visit my sister and some relatives.

All the adults were in the other room talking (loudly...), and the teenagers were down stairs playing video games and talking while I just stood there, staring and thinking as usual. I saw this shadow-figure going down the stairs to the basement. It looked like it wsa jogging, and it was the shape of a male. (again) It just appeared by the stairs to the family room, and jogged down the stairs. I didn't see it go down though, but I felt a presence down there. I thought it was one of the guys going downstairs for some reason so I thought "I wonder what he's doing down there..." Because we were sleeping down there, and there rooms weren't down there. Until a few moments later I found out that all the guys never left the room. I told my mom, and she said that it was a spirit. Later (This either happened the next night or a few nights later.) I was down in the basement with my mom putting something in my suitcase, when I saw this tall white figure standing in the bathroom. It was glowing, and I even saw an arm on it to. It was there a split-second then gone. It scared me. (I didn't see any human features, just a tall white figure with an arm... Nothing else.)

How come when I see shadow people it doesn't bother me, but when I saw the white figure it did? When I think about it it just gives me the creeps... (I know, that sounded old fashioned... But what else is there to say?) I don't want to see that white thing again... But shadow people, Sure! Any comments would help...thanks! (sorry if this is to long...)

Other hauntings by Explosion123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Explosion123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Explosion123 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
rookdygin [at]
Oh yeah.
I always heard a man call my name, but it was just that one time where I heard a woman's voice.
Sorry for not explaining that in the story.
Explosion123 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
(I didn't realize people were still commenting here...)
Miracles51031
I was scared by the white figure because I wasn't expecting to see it there.
It wasn't cause it was different. You know how we get startled when we're doing something, we look up and someones standing there, and you weren't expecting that so it surprizes you.
And no, I didn't get any feeling from the white figure.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
Explosion123,

I have to add to my previous comment:

Umm question, If I may...

You stated, "First off, for years I've heard someone call my name, and every time it was a guy's voice."

Then procceded to relate this in your 'experience'...

"The first time was one day while everyone was getting ready to go to church on Sunday; I was sitting there watching everyone (literally) walking back and forth, when I heard "Jack".

Another time was while I was in bed trying to sleep, I heard a woman's voice saying "Huh Jack?..." As if she were whispering into my right ear only and saying "Cool huh?"."

So which is it... Do you only hear your name being 'called' by a man or not?

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
I have to agree with Miracles on this one... Your first reaction to the 'Shadow' was to wonder if it was soemone else in the house... You didn't realize until after the fact that it was something 'other than normal' but with the White Figure instead of thinking it was a real person you 'knew' you were seeing something 'out of the ordinary' and there for reacted 'normally' (being scared by seeing something you didn't understand). Thanks for sharing this with us.

Respectfully,

Rook
lizziebee1992 (2 stories) (37 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
thats pretty crazy I aint going to lie. So you can see spirits and they seen to be going to you which means that maybe they want to contact you.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
Explosion123 - you said the shadow people don't scare you, just the white figure. When you saw the white figure, did you get any feelings at all from it? Or was it just because it was "different" that it made you uncomfortable? I think that's where I would start, by trying to figure out why I didn't like the white figure.

The shadow people I've experienced have been harmless, so I completely understand why you don't feel threatened or uncomfortable around them. If you can put the feelings into words why you aren't comfortable with the white one, though, that might help.

And don't worry about the double posting πŸ˜‰
Explosion123 (2 stories) (21 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
This is serious? Oh gosh... I hope nothing bad happens.
(no offense taken...O.o)
Also, sorry everyone, I wasn't trying to post this two times. I thought the first time failed, (cause I got an error with opera saying try again later) so I tried again. Is there any way to delete this?
(sorry again...D:)
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
Awe geez, I'm confused now too LOL... Pick one to read, then go back to the other one and comment!... It'll be such fun! πŸ˜†...NOOOO, I'm just kidding, this is a pretty serious story...

Apologies to the author 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
granny - oops, I replied to you on the other story πŸ˜†. Guess maybe I should read at least one of them, huh? πŸ˜‰
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
Miracles: πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Sometimes authors think they have to submit the same story every day for it to get published...There's two of us editing today... I think it just got overlooked LOL! πŸ˜†
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
Ummm...just curious. Why was this story submitted twice, but with the title in different order?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: