You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Scary Voices And Black Shadows

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Voices And Black Shadows

 

This story takes place when I was 4 years old. And the year was 1996. I lived in a small town named La Porte, Indiana. I lived in a trailer park with my mom and my mom's boyfriend. I remember strange things would always happen there at the trailer park. I once remember seeing shadow figures running through our yard and well everywhere and everyone was standing outside because they were seeing these shadows too. Then I recall seeing a shadow in the kitchen staring at me and my mom as she was taking me to bed. My mom took me to bed and I started hearing these creepy whispering voices. There was so many that I couldn't make them out. So I would but my covers over my head and try to sleep.

Now this part happened when I was 15 this took place in North Fort Myers, Florida. I remember my mom waking me up for school and that would have been around 5:00am. And I rememeber seeing this black shadow behind my mom and I didn't say anything because I thought it was my step dad. In the car I asked my mom when we were approching my bus stop. I asked Mom, "was that dad behind you when you were waking me up for school," and she said, "no your dad was asleep and I saw it too but by the time I looked at it, it saw me and then disappeared. After that we both got scared from that."

Now I'm 19 and I'm now living in Michigan City, Indiana. And strange things happen here too. I know that I'm not really alone when everyone isn't home. Because I call feel the spirits around me. I can feel them now...

Other hauntings by lizziebee1992

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lizziebee1992, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
Well I don't want to creep you out or anything, but I think maybe the ghosts might of followed you?
halfchewed (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
I love the ending. I can feel them now...
I'm sure it is pretty uncomfortable and scary, but they seem to be harmless. When I was a kid we lived in a house that had a basement with the washer and dryer in it. Nobody in the house liked to do the laundry because it seemed like somebody was watching us down there. Nothing ever happened to anybody but 30 years later we all still talk about it. Take care.
LizzyBoo (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Do you think you yourself are haunted? I mean these spirits keep following wherever you go. Go and get you and your home blessed. Were these the same spirits that you talked about on my story?
lizziebee1992 (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
nysa: no I don't know the history of the land where my trailor park was on. Because I was so little even if I did I probably would have forgot by now. But thank you.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
That is a very unique experience, to have had so many shadows seen by several people at the same time. Do you know anything about the history of the area? Did your parents hear any stories of shadows or ghosts from any of the neighbors, besides that one event? Very interesting thanks for sharing.
lizziebee1992 (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
nysa: me and my parents and the people in the park as well. It was very scary. And crecentblue03: I think I have spirits following me around too.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
When you say everyone was standing outside because they saw the shadows running around do you mean you & your parents or the other people living in the trailer park as well?
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
Guess what? It seems like you are haunted because by what you say in this story they are appearing in whatever place you end up living in they seem to follow you. I wouldn't worry to much they don't seem to be out to harm you or they would have by now. If they are really scaring you too much or you feel they mite hurt you you could look into researching how to protect yourself. Wish you the best Thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: