You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My First Encounters With Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

My First Encounters With Ghosts

 

I have known since I was young that I had psychic abilities and been able to sense ghosts. The first time I was touched by a ghost I was about 12. I wanted to go to a local store and being 12 I was running. I was about to cross a road when all of a sudden I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around to see who had done that and nobody was there. As I turned back to cross the road a car came speeding rather fast. If I had not been grabbed I would have been killed.

As I got older I realized that I could sometimes see the ghosts. When I was about 15 I looked out of my window one night and I saw a teen age boy running through our back yard with just a denim jacket and it was the dead of winter with 4 or 5 inches of fresh fallen snow. I told my parents about the boy and my father went to check the back yard. He came back in the house and his face was white. There were NO foot prints.

When I got my drivers license several times I could feel a presence in the car with me and more times than I can count the ghost in the car would shout at me not to go. The most 2 most memorable were:

#1 I was exiting a parking lot and all was clear for me to do so and the presence shouted don't go and out of nowhere a car came speeding by and surely would have totaled my car if I had not heeded the warning.

*2 I was driving to the hospital, I worked at 30 miles from home. It was snowing and I had to drive on several parkways. As I was on the entrance ramp to one parkway from another, I was in the left lane and the ramp was snowy and slushy; the traffic was not moving and my windows were closed and the spirit with me screamed at me to get out of the way fast. I pulled over onto the snowy grass median to the left of me and some guy who had been fed up with waiting had gone around the cars on the right lane on the snowy grass median on the right and lost control. Thankfully there was room for him to get into the right lane and I had pulled over because he stopped exactly where my car had been. The car who had been behind me before I pulled over stopped when he got beside me and motioned for me to roll my window down. I shakily did so. I could see he was shaken and was starting to tear up, he asked me how I knew to get out of the way.

I just shrugged and said my guardian angel told me to move. He nodded and helped me get my car out of the snow.

Other hauntings by RedWolf

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RedWolf, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PunkysMama (4 stories) (62 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-19)
Hello RedWolf,

I have read a couple of your stories here and there and have decided to start from your first one posted and I am not dissapointed! This story is very interesting. It's crazy to think we have beings looking out for us that we are generally not aware of... Who are they? What are they? Where do they come from?

I have had many trials in my short lifetime thus far. But I have gotten to the point where if things are realllllyyy bad whether it be financially, sickness, stress etc. It always, ALWAYS works out somehow. This is more so than your average "everything is going to be okay" kind of thing. Literally, I say my husband and I are "blessed." We always manage to make it through the toughest situations and when times are at their worse it seems a resolution comes from NO WHERE; sent from above.

I am not sure I am making sense or getting my point across well... But while my guardian does not speak to me as yours does, I do feel like I have something watching over me and helping me at the most trying times to the point that if I become overwhelmed to tears I am calmed in that moment because something in me KNOWS it's going to be taken care of. Someone out there is making sure of that. And always has for as long as I can remember.

Thank you for sharing! 😁
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-02-24)
I loved this account. All warm and fuzzy - well not the almost killed parts, but the being rescued parts. Locked in a basement hmmmm? I want to hear!
ASH4321 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-24)
I Relly Like This And Believe Also It Was Your Guardian Angel I Believe My Guardian Angel Is Around Me Alot As I Find White Feathers That Come Out Of No Where
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-13)
Yeah...WOW! Especially, the last one about the traffic. I agree with BlueTurtle on this one. Count you blessings for the times you have been saved.
Sahee (12 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-12)
Prudhvi, yeah, its her gurdian angel... And their is also ghosts that act as guardian too...
Redwolf, its a nice story...;)
Thank you for sharing.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-17)
I'm sorry prudhvi. I know I have a guardian angel. But I also mentioned I saw a teen age boy running through my back yard in the dead of winter with fresh fallen snow wearing only a denim jacket. When my father went to look outside he found no foot prints.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
Thank you all for your kind words. These experiences have left me shaken at the time but I always thanked my angel afterwards. I still get warnings but unfortunately sometimes I don't get a warning or don't heed it. I had 2 car accidents where I was driving and needed neck or spine surgery.
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
When my mother to me about her guardian angel saving her life I almost broke out in tears.

Mom you should post about the time you where locked in the basement by the spirit that does not like you. 😁
rath9375 (1 stories) (52 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
I think it's great that you have such a connection with your guradian angel. Try not to work him/her/it overtime.
prudhvi (4 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
small correction... Its not ghost its guardian angel... Everyone has one... But most of them don't know 😊
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
This was a great story! I love hearing experiences like this. Someone is looking out for you. What a blessing!
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
Wow, this really touched me. It certainly seems like you have someone watching over you. Don't take this for granted, most people aren't as lucky.
This is a gift that you have; to hear and see these things like this. I wish you luck in the future and that your guardian continues to help you should you need it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: