You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Constant Voices

Real Ghost Stories

Constant Voices

 

I decided to post my experience on this site as I would like to know how to deal with it, this story is 100% true and if you don't believe me that's fine but don't call me a liar.

It started a couple of years ago when we moved into a newly built house. I wasn't thrilled about moving as I would be leaving my friends behind. I have 5 sisters a step dad and my mum. My real dad died in a car accident when I was 10.

So anyway we had moved in and 5 months in I had started to hear voices at night. Nothing too dramatic but they were all male voices. I could make them out I had asked my sister and my mum about it but they didn't hear anything so I ignored it and they went away. I should probably mention that my mums side of the family is sort of pcychic (something to do with being related to an old Irish witch or something) but my all of my sisters take after my dad. I'm the only other one in the house apart from my mum who has it, my mum said that I should ignore it so I have really.

The trouble started after my 18th birthday a few months back. I had started to hear the voices again but they were louder, like a crowded room or a loud party. But there was one voice directed at me. It asked my age and I told it I was 18 today (I know dumb right just open a conversation with a possible malevolant entity). It didn't speak again and the voices stopped, but ever since then they have had a knack of coming back when ever it's quiet around me. Its starting to give me migraines. Not only that, but three nights ago the one that talked to me, tried to make a move on me. I told it to back off and it did.

I just want help before the situation worsens, also I don't believe in God or anything so I guess praying won't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated though.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Oracion, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

girlymadness (1 stories) (16 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-09-17)
You guess praying won't work? How do you know if you haven't tried? Maybe the reason this is happening to you is BECAUSE you don't believe in god.
Oracion (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-27)
Oh and it's not a psyological alitment I have perfect health, including mental health.
My aunt is a doctor and I went to her about my headaches she found nothing, she also gave me a basic mental work up nothing wrong with me.

Oh and before I forget I don't do gods and demons I believe stuff that I can hear, touch and explain. Which is one of the reasons why this thing is really annoying me.
Oracion (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-27)
Thanks for the advice guys, I'm really greatful.

Ive decided to let this see its course I asked my mum and my granma they said that I was just being stupid, typical if you ask me. But anyway I did some digging around on the net and found that people with extrasensory abilities tend to be more inclined to hear the after thoughts and memories of the dead, cool right so, me and my friends have decided we are going to use a oujia bored the next full moon to see what this guy wants and if we can help.

Leo.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-17)
Cubeb was thought by the people of Europe to be repulsive to demons, just as it was by the people of China. Ludovico Maria Sinistrari, a Catholic priest who wrote about methods of exorcism in the late 17th century, includes cubeb as an ingredient in an incense to ward off incubus.[6] Even today, his formula for the incense is quoted by neopagan authors, some of whom also claim that cubeb can be used in love sachets and spells.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubeb

If anything else, incubi are attracted somewhat fiercely- to those with a pent up desire for 'adult recreation'. If such doesn't do any good, I'd recommend a shoulder massager.
Argette (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
Jim, thanks for clarifying your stance.

I am willing to try the Holy Water stuff, but got too busy to try it today.
JimD (431 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
Rook;

You're correct. All physical / psychological illnesses should first be ruled out. Good point; I concur 100%. Best.
JimD (431 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
Hi Argette;

Not at all. I'm just sharing what I've seen work in almost seven years of demonology. It's hard to share the powerful positive benefits of using Catholic holy water and saying 'Jesus and Mary help me' without seeming preachy. However, the results far outweigh not doing so, in my opinion. It's up to the poster, not to me. Just adding my perspective, humbily. Best. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
I do feel bad for you for your migraines. I guess you do not have any other option for this other than taking medication. Regarding the ghost trying to 'move' in to you, I think it started to advance after you opened up to 'converse' with it. But since you said, it did back off when you asked it to, and moreover you are a non-believer of God, I would advice you to be 'stern' against this unknown entity- I mean if you do not want it to 'do' anything or stay away from you without disturbing you, I guess you should be strong with your words to 'scold' it even if the need be, so that the entity does not cross the line between you and it... Take care.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
Thank you Nysa I was begining to wonder, as I read these comments, if I was the only one who connected migraines and voices with a possible physical cause. I do not mean to be rude but everything physical must be eliminated beore the paranormal can be considared... Family History aside... Please go see a Doctor and make sure you are physicaly fit also keep a Journal... Record the times and dates of these voices... If you can make out words write down what you 'hear'. If this is not a physical thing then you have a record to refer to as you try to figure out what is really happening to you.

Respectfully,

Rook
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
My apologies to the author, my previous post was meant for a different story. Sorry
Jav 😲
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
510mot,
When you consider that ghosts/spirits are believed to be detectable with an electromagnetic feild tester, and thus thought to exist in such a state, it is only natural to think they could and do manipulate electrical devices such as phones, lights, cameras, computers, etc... I'm waiting for the day they just come on through and talk dirctly to us about it.
But you would think that would have happened already. Of course, I'm thinking on a large scale, not just one on one.

Jav 😊
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
There are prayers of protection that are not religion based and they work. Also to comment on smuging does not really work if the haunting is connected to the land.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Oracion,
You have stated that "three nights ago the one that talked to me, tried to make a move on me. I told it to back off and it did." Could you please explain how it tried to "make a move on you"? Are you saying this entity waited until you turned 18 and then it made a move on you?

Jav😕
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
If you are going to pray to gods you don't believe in, include avalokitesvara & baron samedi. Pretending to have faith in the hope of deluding yourself into accepting what you don't truly believe is crazy though. Trying to use someone's fear of ghosts to scare them into following a certain religion is just wrong. I have accepted that JimD believes his methods work & sincerely wishes to help, but trying to push them on a declared atheist is going to far in my opinion.
Argette (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
I'm open to anything, so maybe I will try the Holy Water in my office. A friend gave me some during a crisis, and I have yet to use it. It's worth a try. I was raised Catholic, and have not yet shed all the vestiges of my family's religion.

But JimD, I think you're almost proseltizing here, and that makes me a tad uncomfortable. Not everyone is Catholic. Might they not be better off using some prayer or phrase or ritual from their own belief system

I hope I'm not opening a can of worms here. Everyone has the right to his or her beliefs.
JimD (431 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
Hi;

I understand that you don't believe in God, but He believes in you. Assuming it's not psychological in nature (consider speaking to a professional to be sure), consider sying 'Jesus and Mary help me' and using some Catrholic Holy water in your room. Let us know if it helps or engenders a reaction. Sometimes acting like you have faith, even if you don't, causes faith to be given to you. Just my input. Stay well and good luck. Best. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
lynrinth (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
You may have already stated what is happening. Your mother's side has pyschic abilities. Maybe yours is just coming in now? Or it could be the land the house is sitting on. Maybe doing a little research might help. But maybe talking to your mother might also help. Also having an examination like Nya's suggestion would be a good idea. Sometimes what we think is paranormal could be a health problem instead. Just talking about this to someone you trust can also be helpful. It can help relieve wondering, or stress if you feel it. Then, maybe go from there, and decide your next move.
angelus_crudus (3 stories) (35 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
thanks for sharing, I don't have much to add that's hasn't already been said. I would suggest smuging the place with sage, it seems to work well in cleansing places of negitive energy, it needs to be done more than once in the begining and then once every six month or so to keep up the maintanince of the place. Thanks again!
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
The presence of pain suggests it could be a physical problem. Certain kinds of issues in the brain can cause hallucinations, so you should see a doctor first. If you are cleared of physical problems & they continue there are many remedies that don't require any kind of belief system. You mention that part of your family heritage is Irish, google old Irish folk-remedies for protection from ghosts. Or just protection from ghosts in general. One of the easiest that comes to mind is salt. You can sprinkle it around your doors & windows & under your bed. Besides charms & the such there are meditation techniques that enable you to block the voices & create a shield for yourself that entities cannot penetrate.
latty (10 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
Prayer works even if you didn't previously believe. I moved from atheist to believer instantly when I started experiencing weird stuff and realized that just reading the bible, praying about it makes it stop. Do it please and get some peace.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: