You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Grandfather Died In The Vietnam War

Real Ghost Stories

My Grandfather Died In The Vietnam War

 

My name is Arshdeep, I am new to this so don't give me foul comments thank you. I will start out with very strange things happening in my home. I live in Kent, Washington.

I really don't understand why it's happening because my house is like 4 years old. Also to mention my Grandfather died on a campaign mission in the Vietnam war and he died at exactly 6:03 AM on June 3rd, 1967.

So one night when I was alone, I was upstairs playing video games. Then watched some Tv. We have dish it's where we have to turn on the cable and it turns green to watch. I turned it off, I know I did. Then I went downstairs to get my school stuff to do homework. And then when I came back upstairs, the cable was on... I was pretty scared. I turned it off and went to sleep. I was terrified, I wasn't going to tell my parents, because they obviously won't believe me. Then while asleep, the clock was set to 7 am for school. But when I woke up, it rang at 6:03 AM.

I was very very sure I had it set to 7. Another thing that morning I was just on the computer in my room just about 20 minutes before school, and a cold chill came and by my ear, a whisper came it said "go". I turned and no one was there. And sure enough, I went. Very scared. Please anyone help me? What is going on. Is it my Grandpa? Is he trying to talk to me? Not a fake story for sure. I live with my parents I don't live alone, they just came home late, I'm only 14.

I always pray to Jesus, I wear the Cross necklace. Even though I'm not Christian. But I still love God. I feel there is a ghost in my house. Is this bad? In my room at night, I always hear tapping and an old man calling name saying "Arshdeep, Arshdeep".

Other hauntings by TheMostScariestStories

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheMostScariestStories, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TheMostScariestStories (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
I'm sorry, I meant that he died in a hospital, he was shot, then he died of heart failiare because of a sniper shot.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-17)
What time zone did he die in? Was it 6:03 a.m. In Kent Washington, or in Vietnam? The time difference between the two is 14 hours. So if it was 6:03 a.m. On say a Sunday in Washington, then it's 8:03 p.m. Sunday in Vietnam.
And vis/vis 6:03 a.m. Sunday Vietnam, it'd be 4:03 p.m. Saturday Washington.
You could be making something out of nothing, or not.
leeyang92 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-17)
could be your grandpa, or could be someone who died on your land.
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
From your story, it does seem to me that it might be your grandpa. I am sure he is there just to have a guidance eye on you and your family, and so I don't think there is anything to be scared as long as it does not harm you. I am happy to know that you believe in God, and so don't worry. By the way, I want to know what particular day/date it was when your alarm went off at 6:03 when you had set it at 7? I think that day might be of something significance related to your grandpa- like his birthday or death anniversary. Regarding asking you to 'go' when it was only 20 minutes from your school's start, do you remember what kind of voice it was, like male or female?...If it was male, then definitely it had to be your grandpa cause I am sure he didn't want you to be late for school and so said so.

Take care...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
I guess my question would have to be, what made you assume it was your grandfather? That is a far grasp to be reaching in search of an answer to why your alarm went off earlier than expected. When my kids were in school I would reset their alarms when it became clear to me they needed to get up earlier. It really could have been changed by one of your parents.
The switch on your dish system may need maintenance. That it switches on by itself doesn't necessarily mean it's paranormal. Quite the opposite really, and definetly something you should inform your parents about. Never take chances where electricity is concerned.

Jav 🤔
Argette (guest)
+4
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
I'm confused. You say you are only 14, but the tagline at the top of your story, which is generated by the birthdate you provided, says you are a young adult. If your house is only 4 years old, the incident (s) you describe must have happened within the past four years. I'm not bashing you, Ashdeep, I am merely saying that this raises a red flag for me.

Nysa is correct: We need more details here.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
It is very unusual to know the exact time someone died in a war. People are usually too busy dodging bullets & fighting to note that someone was killed at exactly 6:03. Did he die in a hospital some time after being injured? Also how long ago did this stuff happen? I think we need a clearer understanding before we can make any educated guesses.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: