You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: In The Presence Of Him

Real Ghost Stories

In The Presence Of Him

 

As I have said in my profile, I am a Spiritual Satanist. I bond myself with the magic of other worlds and am one with the lesser imps and Demons as well as the Goetic and major role Demons. This is my story.

I was around five years old, and there was a garden in the back yard of my former house. I would always play there as a younger child. I was playing there one particular day; I think it was October 30th, 1999. There was a small bridge to the gazebo and little river behind our house; I crossed it and sat in the gazebo, listening to the sounds of birds and miniature waterfalls. A man in a black suit and tie, with fair blonde hair walked up behind me, and actually he really startled me. What can you expect; I was a five year old child. His eyes and skin were the most striking. His skin had a light bluish tint and his eyes were clear, almost silver, and almost glowing. He spoke in a velvety, almost British American accent. (It was a cross between British and American.) He took my hand and knelt down to my level, and said he loved me. He was a very beautiful man, and I was nervous, I didn't know any better. So I stood there.

The sky darkened just a bit and I felt a slight tingling sensation throughout my body. I felt that I was being lifted up in the air, as if I was flying.

Then he smiled at me again and left me with a strange object, which I now know today is a Pentagram.

Can anyone tell me if I was in the presence of Lucifer himself?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Satans_Minion2410, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

awakentaken (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-15)
I think I am inclined to find this story unbelievable. While I do believe that you are a Spiritual Satanist I think that your intention posting this was to upset the religious folks on this site or for the sake of getting attention. Details are too vague when they need to be more precise or elaborated on, and the accuracy of the date is too precise when it doesn't need to be. I do not mean to offend you, but I can't believe this. Sorry.
tomtomjh1983 (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-03)
As a Christian, I bare no ill intent towards you nor do I believe it is right to force Christ on anyone. Though committing to the Fallen Angels, like all things, does come at a price.

However, it is worth mentioning that Lucifer is incapable of loving man as man is the very reason he fell in the first place. He refused to obey God's will to embrace his beloved creation, humanity. So he does not love anyone but himself.

And since God has granted man free will, you are entitled to decide your direction without anyone attempting to force otherwise. So be you and be safe!
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
That is your choice of course Satans_minion. But since the offensive comments were removed only one poster has expressed their (rightful if unhelpful) opinion that their god is the better option. Whereas several of us have asked very reasonable questions & attempted to pursue polite intellectual conversation of the issue, mostly without religious issues or with appropriate questions respectful of your path. So I can't help but wonder why you won't engage with us?
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
Good Lord- there will always be a few bible thumpers chiming in most stories on here and sites similiar. Perhaps that is just the reaction you were looking for from the get-go? I say that because you haven't even addressed the simple questioning of date memory as a pre-schooler. A rare thing that would be, in itself.
Satans_Minion2410 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
im going to have to politely decline of answering any further comments or questions from this point on. I have told many of you I'm a Satanist, yet you wish to push and shove your bible down my throat. I will post a picture of my Pentagram as proof of that very day. Thank you.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Argette suggests an interesting possibility. I don't know whether Spiritual Satanists generally practice "magic" or manipulate the natural world, but perhaps a follower in the area could have felt Satans_minion was singled out to follow the same path & performed a "glamour" of sorts to deliver the message in a significant & memorable way. I have been rolling other ideas around my head but it's hard to imagine a "regular" ghost / spirit producing an item to give her.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Wolfeyes what makes you say that Lucifer does not show himself? I am curious about your line of reasoning on that comment.
mystique20 (1 stories) (15 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
I'm just curious, Did you tell your parents about the man? And his gift to you? What was their reaction to it? Did your parents recognize your description of the man?
wolfeyes72206 (32 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
i don't think it was lucifer because he would not show himself as he sends his demons to do the work for him, but I will say it was a demon and it sounds like you have been chosen from that day to be apart of the santanic world I only hope and pray that you will turn back and asked God to show you the way. Only bad things are about to happen. May God bless you in every step you take.
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
I agree with Nysa on date recollection; because I make lots of connections like she describes, I am pretty good with dates, even going back to age 5. Some of us have almost have mnemonic memories.

I might remember things, but I am certainly not capable of figuring out who this guy was. Could he have been a practitioner of some sort who just happened to be around that day?

Granny, the mere thought of a guy named Granny cracks me up (something I need at the end of the work day!)
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
The date thing is a valid question. Since it was the day before Halloween perhaps that is what made it easy to figure out the date looking back? I can imagine remembering something & remembering "I was around 5 & was excited about trick or treat the next day, so it must have been around October 30th 1999..." the author does say "I think it was." That is just a wild guess but when the date issue was raised before I thought it's plausible that one could infer the date from the memory.

Satans_minion I am still wondering what others who follow your path make of the experience.

I am also most curious about what others here think she encountered.
snowhite (203 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
I just wonder how can you remember the date and year so well when you were only 5 year old?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-01-17)
Satans Minion: No apology necessary! 😆...I should have looked at your profile first 😆, and when I did it was pretty much too late!...So I'm the one who'll apologize!...So sorry!...But if it's any consolation, I've been mistaken for a man also, though I don't know any men called "Granny" LOL! 😆
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-17)
The effect on the environment & the tingling/floating sensation does resemble accounts from others who believe they had a religious experience. Very interesting. I have read reports of such things from believers of various other religions but never a Spiritual Satanist before. The events seem to be similar, whatever they are.
Satans_Minion2410 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-17)
Nysa:

There was in fact a slowing of sounds rather than time. Birs were taking at least two minutes to finish a chirp, the waterfalls were slow on babbling but the Man and I were still at a normal rate. Yes I still have my pentagram to this day.

And zzsgranny; sorry I should have mentioned I am a girl lol.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
Satans_minion I was hoping you would have more to say about this experience. You say you know that it was no human that approached you. Could you tell us more about that? Was there a sense of the surreal? A slowing of time or a sense of presence that you have never experienced in the company of a human? Do you still have the pentacle? I am curious about whether your experience has elements in common with other assumed religious experiences.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
dogboy and anneke: This author isn't asking for help with anything other than to identify an entity he believes he had contact with... Read the "Comments Guidelines" at the bottom of the page, this in particular:

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."

You both may have noticed that your comments have disappeared...That's what happens when the rules are ignored...
Satans_Minion2410 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
anneke8:

This goes for you too. I'm against you and your kind as you are against me and mine. This is my choice. Not yours.
Satans_Minion2410 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
dogboy114:

I honestly pity you and your kind. So don't go around looking for Satanists to cut down simply because they don't worship your precious "savior".
Satans_Minion2410 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
zzsgranny:

I have technically been a Satanist from that day on, but never actually knew it nor gave it any recognition until a year ago. I have studied thoroughly of my beliefs and know that to this day, that was no human. But I know you mean no rude offenses:)

Here is just one of the places I do my studying, on the internet at least. I read books as well.

Http://joyofsatan.org/
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
I'm curious. I have a 5yr old, and while he is now able to distinguish the days of the week- he is not aware of dates. Not to mention different accents.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
I vote real person... He walked up from behind you and in your own words...

" left me with a strange object,..."

You do not say he vanished into thin air... Faded away like smoke in the wind or even disapoofed in the blink of an eye. So how did he leave?

I also have to second Granny's questions...

Respectfully,

Rook
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
What I am curious about is why you would ask this question on a ghost story site? Please understand I am not suggesting you should not ask here, but it seems a curious choice. Though people interested in ghosts are generally interested in & have done some level of research on non-human entities there are websites more specifically devoted to various forms of Satanism. If you don't have anyone in your life that you can ask personally those sites seem the more logical choice. Further, if you are "one with" many levels of demons there must be some level of communication with them & many demons are thought to be quite intelligent. Couldn't they give you some insight? Wouldn't those entities want you to know if you were chosen at a young age to be a follower? I am genuinely curious about this.

To give my opinion on your question, I would say maybe, because I believe all gods believed to exist can manifest using the energy created by that belief. However at such a young age I doubt you knew enough about that dark god to manifest it, so though I say possible, I think unlikely. I am not sure how my opinion could matter to you since I hold a different set of beliefs, but there it is.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Satans Minion: I think before I answer your question, maybe you can clarify: at what age did you become a member of your faith?...Is this your parents faith or one chosen by you?...I think it's important to know your religious back ground before even trying to puzzle out whether this person was Lucifer, Satan, or someone else entirely...It's along the lines of a young woman/man being a Catholic and having a vision of an archangel, or Mary... Given their upbringing, it's more likely for them to have such visions...

No offense intended 😊
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Hmm...that sounds awfully close to the sensation people experience when getting hypnotized. I remember it well. I was near the same age myself when I stepped on a huge piece of broken glass and had to be taken for stitches. It was night time when this occurred, and I only mention that as a point showing how well I recall the incident. We arrived at the hospital where my Uncle was working and he brought us to a separate small room where a Nurse, and I am only assuming she was a nurse because of her uniform, was waiting for us. She cleaned the cut while another Doctor arrived to do the actual stitching. I was told later that he was from India. He spoke to me in a calming manner that gave me comfort. I felt almost weightless as he spoke. Then the next thing I recall was him clapping his hands and looking down at my foot to see it was wrapped in a cast. My Uncle later told me it was easier to hypnotize children to keep them calm while doing simple procedures. I wonder why the practice isn't more mainstream today?
Sorry for going off subject like that, but what you described brought that all back so vividly I felt I should relate it here.
Thank you for sharing.

Jav 😊
pratekya (29 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Its possible I suppose, although I have no way of basing my view on anything but just an opinion.

More importantly, why would anyone be a spiritual Satanist? If you believe in Satan, don't you believe in God? And if you believe in God, don't you realize God has the upper hand vs. Satan? Unless your beliefs are closer to modified Zoroastrianism in nature than warped Christianity... Hmm. I'm more curious than anything.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: