You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demonic Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Entity

 

Before I tell all of you about my encounter I would like to like to tell all of you about my daily routine. Every day I take walks during the afternoon and the evening I walk about five blocks. December, 2008 I was out for one of my evening walks and I was two blocks away from my home. I had stopped on this second street because I noticed a very bright light out of the corner of my left eye. I turned to make sure that it was not a vehicle speeding down the road but it turned out to be a outline of a man, but no features, only a bright light. The figure also had black wings that went down to its feet, they where tucked in. I did not get an evil feeling from this spirit but more of a calm feeling. I had believed it to be my friend who had been murdered on this street, but as I said his name the spirit disappeared.

In February, 2009, I had found out that I needed surgery on my knee due to blood failing to flow in the bone. I had to wait until April, 2009 to have the surgery. After I had the surgery I was on heavy medication and was thrown into a fit of depression due to the medication. After a few weeks I had to start physical therapy and was told to start walking again. I was really happy to leave my home even though I was not off the crutches yet, I continued to walk twice a day.

One evening I had a new encounter. On the second street there was a dark figure standing in the middle of the street. It had noticed me and started to walk into someone's yard. I decided to investigate, which was a bad idea because I was not able to protect myself mentally, but I wanted to see if it was a thief trying to break into someone's home. I walked up to the property that the entity walked onto. There was no one there. I know that it was not the owner because I had knocked on the door of the home and there was no answer. So I left the property and continued my walk. I had only walked the two blocks that night because I was a little frightened of the shadow man.

The next night I decided to not go out for a walk, but the day after that I was tired of laying around so I went out for another evening walk. On this night my encounter was toward the end of my walk. I had only one street to go and it was the one behind my house. As I had stopped to make sure there where no cars coming and when I looked to my left I noticed the shadow man again, but this time when ever he took a step he blinked/flickered. I then believed this spirit to be a demonic entity because it gave off a feeling of dread. I then raced home on my crutches because I did not want to investigate.

The night after I had the encounter I did not go out for a walk and decided to go to bed early. I had to sleep on my back because I did not want to twist my knee. When I slept it takes me a while to fall asleep. As I laid their with my eyes closed I heard the sound of a fly in my right ear so I swatted it away but it did not go away. After a few seconds the sound of the fly turned into a growl and a laugh. I had immediately went to tell my mother and she and I prayed for a few minutes saying "powers that be protect my family" and we named all who were in the house and our pets who we named as well. After we did this I went back to bed I had not heard the fly or growling again until a few weeks after I decided to stop the medication because I knew that I had become addicted.

A few days after I had stopped my medication my depression came back. I did not know that stopping a medication without weaning your self off of it that it would cause depression. And that's when the demon came back. I heard the fly again. To let everyone know this was the last straw for me. I had wanted it out because it told me to kill my father and it gave me suggestions on how to do it. I told it no and said in the name of Jesus Christ leave my home, even though I am a pagan and do not believe in Jesus. I just wanted it to leave. It worked though and the demon did not bother me for a while and I was over my depression.

September of 2010 it had came back but this time it was speaking in Latin. I could only make out one word, decimus, because it used force when it said the word after it spoke. I repeated over and over again "Jesus protect me and my family from this evil" and it went away. In November of 2011 I heard the fly again and I thought to myself oh great it has come back, but this time it was a child's voice. The child was screaming for help and said and I quote "He's going to kill us". I know this spirit because I have seen him before. I have also seen his mother and sister as well. They all wear colonial clothing. The mother and daughter have blond hair and the boy has brown. The odd thing is that there where never any houses in my neighbourhood during colonial times, only a forest. But I believe the demon to be their father. I believe he murdered them. I have not had an encounter with this demon and hope that I never will.

I have been holding onto this story for some time and I am glad to get this on the Internet to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

Other hauntings by WhiteWolf

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WhiteWolf, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

N8tv_gurl (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-27)
WhiteWolf,

You are Native American or are at least a descendant, right? Find a medicine man from the region. He/she can help you.
marvis (guest)
-4
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
if you can make them run away by prayer you should do so. Stop digging old skeletons. Not productive. How can a father kill his son? And why should you be interested in someones crappy past?
Wish you had omitted the last part of your story.
.
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
geetha50,

Thank you for your comment. It has been a long time since experiencing the demon my mother an I have come to the conclusion that the demon is the father of the children spirits who lived in my neighborhood.

I have been praying to Gaia every night but I believe that my prayer is not only keeping the demon away but the spirit children away as well not that I want them around I just wish that they can move on.

I have more stories to post but it has been hard to do so because I am enrolled in college.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-13)
WhiteWolf,

I'm sorry for what you had to go though. I was in two different car accidents myself and the meds that the doctors put you on could make you really depressed. Like you said, the demon chose you because you were in a weaken mental and physical state and had less power to defend yourself. It's a good thing that your mother was there to help you.

MandyyNicole,
That poster you mentioned, his name is Rook and he cleansing really works.

WhiteWolf,
I think you and your mother should follow Rook's cleansing method because I can personally vouch for it. The good thing about this method is that you can adapt it according to your faith and believes.
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-23)
my experience was not a hallucination as my mother Redwolf said she felt something in my room. I also never watch movies about possession because I never really cared about those movies I was under the influence of medication but after I was completely over the medication it came back I do not take medication any more because I swore that I would not take any mind altering drugs.

The other night it had come back and only laughed at me I started to pray and it went away I am planning on getting a priest if it persists
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-21)
The depression, heavy (legitimate) use of narcotics & sudden discontinuation of that use make any interpretation of events of this kind unreliable. It's just too likely that it was a hallucination or if something did occur that your mind altered the experience.
Tiffanyj (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
This story reminds me of the movie "Jacobs ladder" released in 1990. It tells the story of a Vietnam veteran who returns back to his normal life only to be plagued by visions of demons and death, and according to the story it is caused by an experimental drug used on the troops during wartime to increase their aggression and make them more efficient killers. A long time side effect of the drug resulting in paranoia and ghastly visions.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
Oh and the first bible was not written in Latin. Earliest versions were written in Hebrew, Aramaic & Greek.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
Tiffanyj the ten-fold demon theory is completely illogical & the idea that demons typically speak Latin more so, in my opinion. If something is trying to communicate verbally with a person they are not going to switch to a language the person is unlikely to understand. And if demons exist, even if they are fallen angels, they would have existed long before the Catholic church made Latin the official language of Christianity. The only reason people think that is because it of exciting movie scenes in which demons converse with Catholic priests in Latin as he reads scripture in Latin. The fact that this posters experience fits the illogical popular conception of demonic activity strongly supports the theory that his experience was a hallucination, because hallucinations get their building blocks from our own minds.
Caro8841LOVE (3 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
Tiffanyj I don't know if you know this but demons most common language is latin. I do not know the exact reason but if you were to ask anyone who knows about demons they would tell you the same.

The first bible is done in latin if that means anything
Caro8841LOVE (3 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
the reason I brought this to your attention is because I had a friend who was bugged by a demon and his name was 6. He would make himself known by doing little things at first and he went away after a while and then came back. And when he did he basically took her life over. There was nothing of her left. She was drained and to make this short I have not heard from her since 2004. I just don't want to see this happen to you. Best of luck and may god be with you
Tiffanyj (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
Just a question to the knowledgeable ones on this site, if this so called demon was talking to Whitewolf in English on previous occasions and being understood, why would it change to latin which could not be interpreted in the same way. Is this part of the tenfold demon thing, after all if demons have been around for so long wouldn't they be multilingual or just rely on telepathic means for communication?
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Caro8841LOVE,

I have not had any problems with this demon if it was trying to possess me I would be attacked on a daily bases. It has never scratched me or pinned me down I was still able to protect myself with prayers.
Caro8841LOVE (3 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
WhiteWolf you are going to need help! ASAP, decimus means he is Ten. Just like 6 he is many. Its one demon within 10. You need to get a priest and soon. If you are not quick this thing will settle and make you believe things and sucker you. You will become vulnerable and it will take over. Please let me know if you take this advice.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
I'm sorry you've had to deal with such a situation! There's a ritual for a home cleansing that pops up on various stories from time to time on here, I can't remember the posters name, but it might be helpful in reducing the stress/negative energy in your house... I also think I concur with calling it a demonic entity and if throwing the name of Jesus at it works, don't stop doing it should it come back again (hopefully it won't). I hope your knee is feeling better as well 😊
HauntedTomboy (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
How could a father do that to his family? Stuff like that's makes me just so angry! 😠 I feel very sorry for you having to hear such horrible things. I understand you don't believe in God, but may he protect you from any other spirits that may want to hurt you or your family. 😳
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
no mom the anesthesia did not give me the depression it was the fact that I could not do anything and thought that my life was ruined by the fact that my knee was screwed up the anesthesia only gave me nightmares that I had no leg that felt real the Vicodin did not help either because I was high most of the time that is what caused me to get off them and if you remember I did not even take the non narcotic half the time because I had to be able to function when doing construction in school
Watchful (2 stories) (17 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
RedWolf: Thanks for clearing some stuff up. It makes WhiteWolf's story seem more legit and less influenced.

You seem like a wise woman, btw, considering how you handle/treat the spirits.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
I am WhiteWolfs mother and I have to correct him he was not addicted to the vicodin because he was not on it long maybe a month. He did come to me and said that he didn't like the feeling it gave him so when he needed something for pain I gave him a non narcotic pain killer I have. He had anesthesia and that is what causes depression after surgery. He was not hallucinating the demonic spirit. He told me about it and there was a heavy feeling in his room. I helped him every time and gave him my full support and helped him get rid of it. Whenever he does feel it come back I do my own prayer of protection for the house after saying the Lord's prayer. As for the spirits of the children and the mother I saw them myself. The area we live in was not developed until the 60's. We live on Long Island in Suffolk County which was mostly woods and farm land until the middle of the 20th century. But I digress One day I was in my back yard and it was like looking into the past where there was no houses around just a cabin in the woods and saw these children playing in colonial clothes and the mother by the cabin outside doing laundry scrubbing the clothes against something and telling the children they best do their chores or their father would beat them. I never saw the father but I felt fear of the father coming from the family. The vision lasted only a few moments but it was enough. One night I heard what sounded like someone striking metal with a hammer as a blacksmith would. It had woken me up. The next day I asked my husband if he had heard it but he had not but WhiteWolf said he had. There is something attached to our area because my dogs will bark at nothing in the middle of our yard which is over a half acre. One night I was up late and the dogs were out. I heard what sounded like aggravated walking through leaves but it was the middle of summer. I tried to call the dogs in but they wouldn't budge in fact they were kind of huddled together staring at the house but too afraid to come near it. Finally I went out and the walking sounds stopped but it felt heavy. I said out loud who ever was there to get lost it wasn't welcome, called to the dogs again and only then would they come into the house. All of them were subdued with their tails down rather than their usual happy demeanour because they love their cookies at night. At night I sometimes hear light knocking at the door and the dogs are growling I look out through our window and nobody is there so I just say you can't come in you're not welcome here. The dogs calm down and I know that something wanted to enter. I NEVER invite spirits in the house. But sometimes they get in when the door is open.
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Also I looked up what the Latin word decimus on the internet when translated it means tenth I am not sure if it was speaking about a certain date nothing ever happened to me on the tenth of September of 2010.
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
every one should remember that I still had this demonic entity haunting me long after I was off the medication so it could not have been the medication that caused me to hear it while trying to sleep.
Brier (2 stories) (54 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Medications affect everyone differently. You have common side effects, then you have ones that are less common. There are also a few that each individual person will experience.

I'm not debunking your story in any way, I'm just saying that it is possible that the Vicodin played a part in it.
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
sunset_savage,

Sorry I forgot to answer your question.

I no longer have depression my family showed me how much they care about me and helped me through it. I will never be depressed again knowing now that things in life are hard but always get better with the help of family and friends. I used to believe that I would be able to handle the hard stuff on my own but I am past that.
sunset_savage (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Not to be contradictory, but a quick internet search indicates that hallucinations can be caused by Vicodin. According to WebMD, its a rarer side effect, but still a side effect. Also, you didn't mention if the depression is still an issue. I again urge you to seek help if it is. Its nobody's choice but your own, but risking your health because something could be paranormal is not wise. Its up to you, but please don't take that chance.
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
sord0111,

I believe the demon followed me because it knew that I was an easy target My mental barrier was broken by my depression and since I am an Empath the demon probably thought that I would give in to it.

Sunset_savage,

The reason that I was depressed before stopping the medication was the fact that I had been dealing with medical problems since I was little and my past surgery could have costed my leg so I believe that is what cause the depression. The medication that I was on did not cause hallucinations it was Vicodin which I checked the side effects and the detox of it there was no listings of hallucinations and I would be able to tell the difference between a spirit/demon and a hallucination
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
xXelliemayXx,

I have searched for history of my property and neighbourhood but there is no record of any one living in my neighbourhood during colonial times.

Yeah the demon has not returned for a while but it might come back because demons are also drawn to homes that are full of stress which that would be my home.
sunset_savage (17 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Please don't take anything I say here in a bad way- I tend to question things.
You said the medication sent you into a state of depression, and the experiences with this entity started while on the medication. Could the medication have resulted in other side effects as well? Specifically hallucinatory side effects? Some medicines have, um, unintended results. Been there, done that, seen some things lol. The sightings and auditory experiences with the fly and the growling, it is possible that those things could have been the result of the medication or even the depression the medication caused.
You mention having stopped the medication due to having become addicted. Two things here I'm wondering about. First, you said the depression was caused by the medication, but you say the depression returned because you stopped taking it? Was there a period in which you adjusted to the medication and the depression ended? Secondly, the addiction you mentioned. Stopping a drug of any sort that your body has become addicted to causes a detox period. Put bluntly, detox sucks. Hallucinations are a common symptom of detoxing. Anything going on during this period is at least as suspect as experiences that occurred while actually taking the medication. Also, some drugs take a VERY long time to completely leave the system. Has the depression ended? Or is it ongoing? Depending on the severity of depression, the condition can influence one's perceptions and, like the medications and detox, cause hallucinatory experiences. If the depression is an ongoing struggle, please seek medical help. There are medications that don't have problematic side effects that can help. Depression is a serious condition. Please don't write this stuff off as paranormal if there is even the slightest chance its medical. Your health is the most important thing.
sord0111 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
man that's creepy, the thing that gets me is if the colonial family you believe to have been murdered by the demonic spirit you believe to be the father of the family why did it target you? It didn't seam very interested in you the first night you went out for a walk, so why did it follow you home.? The other spirits you saw could have been attracted to warn you about the demonic figure.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
WhiteWolf,
Have you thought about looking into that history to confirm it true? Than atleast you might find out the story behind it and the names and history of which family you are dealing with?

Have you tried blessing your house or putting up religious items that relate to any you follow such as a crucifix (if you do follow any of course) 😊

The ending seems asif the activity has stopped?
Also your depression could have something to do with why the male was bothering you... I understand that bad entitys feed off that sort of thing.

Thankyou for sharing,
xXelliemayXx ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: