You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Story Of Him

Real Ghost Stories

The Story Of Him

 

I first want to say, I believe in the paranormal but I am not spirtual whatsoever, so no offense but no prayers for me.

Okay, so the first part of my story is basically everything. My entire life I have had these incidents since I was born. But the Man. He is my worst nightmare. He stalked me constantly. I found myself scared to take the one step to the kitchen from the couch of fear of seeing him.

The first time I saw the man was probably about around 6 years old. I remember this vividly, I remember playing in my room and suddenly hearing someone say my name, it sounded as if it was from the front door. At this time my dad was off on business and I thought it was him. So being the little kid I was, I ran to the door with a big ol' grin on my face because my dad and I always played a game we called "special ninjas" and I would sneak around the corner and then "attack" my dad. So I did just that and went around the corner and stopped dead in my tracks. What I saw will haunt me forever. A blackness that you could clearly make out to be a man. He had wide red eyes and had what looked to be a cigar. I sensed pure hatred coming from it...So...being a little kid again I screamed for my mommy and she eventually came from across the house and asked what was wrong. I said, "there was a man!" She looked around and said, "No there isn't your fine!"

I hope to post some more stories about it. But you know its getting harder and harder for me to post on here, but until then, Ciao

Other hauntings by SpiritKid

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SpiritKid, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

SpiritKid (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-29)
Shadow People... Are exactly what I see D: and the thing that tend to give off the most bad vibes are the basement...I'll check into the history/the past residents.
Mykah (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
Please put a search on "Shadow People" on google, and then tell us if the apparition you saw was something like that?
Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
I'm sorry, but I just gotta say... Prayers are a religious thing, not a spiritual one. And it's hard to believe in ghosts and -not- be spiritual, because those two essentially go hand-in-hand.

That being said, if you haven't had any further encounters with this thing, it probably was just a passing incident in which you happened upon someone going on their own personal business, if it was indeed an apparition after all. How high did the eyes appear, and how detailed was the room, exactly? Were there any devices up on the walls, like a fire detector, that might give off lights, or is there a vent that a 'coon could appear? For how brief of a moment you saw it, it could be just a flash of imagination. I'm not saying it is, but it's always a possibility to consider. For example, when I was younger, saw a brief flash of something that I was quite certain was Hell, or something like it... But I can't be sure if I actually saw it, or if it was just my imagination.

From wandering around on this site and looking at other comments people have made, this apparition might be a shadow walker or possibly even a demon. How long were you looking at it? I find it interesting how you mentioned a cigar, this would be the first instance I saw one mentioned regarding the paranormal here on this site. Maybe it was a mafia ghost 😐 I could just picture him in a state of bemusement upon suddenly being beset upon by a freaked out kid... (Forgive me, I tend to find the humor in situations like this.)
sord0111 (1 stories) (6 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
I don't wish to scare you or anything, but spirits eyes glow red in a sence of anger or hate. You said that the spirit as you got close to it you felt that hate vibe, I would see if the house you live in had any deaths concerning war,murder, or anything of that nature. I would also see if anyone that lived in the house had anything to do with spells, voodo things like that. If the basement is also the place with the worst vibe check the history to see what your house was built on, you never know what odd things you may find. Hope I helped a little (=
elle9o (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
you should do some research on the house you're living in... Maybe he's former resident who is looking for a "right" direction roam to
IMErikGhost (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
I remember when I was a little boy I would always sit on my stair landing so when I went to go sit (btw the maid was only with me) on the landing and I saw a woman shaped figure with red eyes and thought it was the maid. So I yelled get off. It just stared at me. So I screamed GET OFF then the maid comes in to see what's going on. I was so scared to sit on the landing ever since 😨
SpiritKid (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
Brier: The house was built in 1876 and the basement/cellar area is the place that gives the Most bad vibes. I will check the history of the house in a few hrs
rath9375 (1 stories) (52 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
I wish there were an easy answer for you but without you having any spiritual background or foundation I really don't know where to go from there. Good luck.
Brier (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-23)
Argette - Could have been a coon or something. We have plenty of them here in WI.

SpiritKid- do you have any items in the house that give off a bad vibe? Do you know the history of your house including if anyone ever performed spells? I ask because the being may POSSIBLY be attached to something that happened or to an item. Long shot, I know.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-23)
I was in Whitehall new York and was visited by a similar spiritual being - black with glowing red eyes - evil and very frightening. I think these are what the bible calls principalities.
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-23)
I live in Wisconsin. I once saw a creature sitting in a tree at dusk with red eyes. I've always assumed it was a bird. Now I'm wondering. Turns out Wisconsin is a pretty spooky state.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: