You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: This Is My Life

Real Ghost Stories

This Is My Life

 

I'm writing this because I've done everything else and this seems like a last resort if you know what I mean. Basically my life revolves around ghosts and I-can't-identify-wtf-you-are things. If you have read my prior story which I do recommend you read, you will see that for as long as I can remember a voice has talked to me in my head. I see ghosts and spirits just as many of you and if you need info on that I'd be happy to provide you with some but my main concern is how they're affecting my life.

Lately I haven't been able to sleep at night and I recall a time where I similarly couldn't sleep in the night. Sometimes I can't sleep due to ghosts and sometimes it's because I just have so many thoughts and concerns that I don't know when to stop. I know all this sounds normal, but I am far from that.

I go to school so these entities haunt me and stop me from doing everything. I have always been "different" and "goth". Last year my friend tried to kill herself and that hugely affected me. The world around me changed as it was the year my parents also got a divorce. My friend's attempts at suicide pulled me into reality while I was still halfway in this land of my own depression. Because suicide was something I thought about a lot it didn't hit me so hard but it hurt.

So many things are changing for me lately. I told my friend I see ghosts but she acknowledges it and then never brings it up again. She didn't ask questions or even comment on the subject. I'm not sure where to go on that one... And my friend who also sees ghosts helps a lot. She goes to a school counselor but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.

I'd really like help and advice and anything else you can give besides "Jesus will save you" comments. I'm really stuck right now so please help. If you need any more information at all please ask. Thank you all so much.

*If this matters, I am a Wiccan as I've said before.

Other hauntings by crazy13lark

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, crazy13lark, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

legion777 (1 stories) (11 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-02-19)
Hey you still around? If so hit my email up, I just want to see how you are and made out, seems like you are in trouble and I wish I could have found you sooner. I also practice tha craft 27years and counting.
JBarum (28 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-15)
I went through similar things when I was your age. As much as you may not want to hear it, this time in your life is particularly hard. THat's for anyone. If you have gifts/abilities, it's even worse. The only thing I can tell you is that it does get better and no matter what, suicide is NOT an option. No matter how hard or difficult life is, it's worth living. You were put on this earth for a reason. Do not squander it by cutting it off short. What helped me in my darkest times is finding an outlet. When you concentrate your thoughts on something else, it helps. I wrote. Specifically poetry... And I drew. It helped immensely and I got some of my best work from this, as dark as it may have been. It also helps to talk to people that understand. I know I don't know you or anything, but if you ever need/want to talk let me know. Having no one to talk to about these things is sometimes the hardest part.
crazy13lark (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
Hey everyone, thanks for the comments! Right now, I'm looking for my OWN troubleshooting ideas, not getting help if you know what I mean. Anyway, keep commenting and thanks so much!
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-27)
Crazy13lark, I second evilmonster's suggestions. They are sound and I'm sure that you'd benefit from getting a good physical exam, to include having your hearing checked just to rule out any physical cause for the way you're feeling.

Parents divorcing is tough no matter how old a person is. I think when it occurs (especially if we're adults) we tend to mentally regress to a much earlier age, where we feel all the anxiety and abandonment issues that divorce dredges up. It's okay to feel that way, and (to me, at any rate) perfectly normal.

Seek out friends who can understand what you're going through, or check into some kind of support group.

In my own life, I've found my faith to be a big help, and I'm sure that there is something in your situation that can help you through this period, like having a pet to care for (and don't discount the healing power of animals--I've experienced it first hand).

Find a hobby that interests you, or a creative outlet such as painting or writing or whatever appeals to you.

Most important, take time to focus on your own needs. Too often we all tend to worry about our friends, relatives, the world situation, or anything but ourselves.

I'm wishing you well and, as a final suggestion, keep trying to picture yourself sourrounded by positive energy in the form of white light (or pink or yellow, if you prefer--just any bright color will do, I've found).
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
I agree with evilmonster. First of all, go see a doctor to get treated for your depression. Then there is a cleansing recipe that you can follow that was put together by Rook. It basically does what evilmonster said will do. Take care and keep us posted.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
sooloveso: And again:

**Finally, the comments section is not a recruiting tool for your particular group or organization, please don't constantly ask people to contact you for more information instead of helping directly.**

Thank you
sooloveso (8 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
hay I read your story and the last statement was the reason for your depression. It would be better if we can have a one to one chat and I will explain it to you why you are in this mess and how to get out of it. I am only an expert on this matters and help people understand them. That's all and I won't ask you a penny.

See you soon
Traitorgeneral29 (1 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
I really hate to say this but you are going to be stuck with whatever ability you have. The voices and sights are never going to simply stop. The best way is to find ways to live your life without giving any credence to the abnormal that you see and hear. If you feed a fire it will spread. These things can jump from you to other people. If you sleep at someone's house for a few nights, it could set up residence. It spreads like a plague. Don't mean to be a buzz kill, but you're stuck.
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
The main thing I would recommend would be a visit to the doctor, since you made mention of voices inside your head. It is possible that there may be a physical reason for some of the manifestations you are experiencing.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
IF prayer actually worked- Obama would've been dead years ago, if Fox News be any example.

Faith, a Good shovel, and hard work- moves mountains.

When the emergency technician is about to apply CPR, nobody says: "Wait! Let's pray first."

Http://www.skepdic.com/prayer.html

I'd recommend getting some local counseling...

Http://us.reachout.com/wecanhelpus/
evilmonster (11 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
Hi crazy13lark,

I am a little apprehensive posting this as I do not know how it will be received but here goes.

I read your previous story and I read this one. The way I see it is that you have two issues --
A.) A malevolent entity of some kind
B.) Depression issues

In other words, you are troubled both on the physical plane as well as on the spiritual one. From what I have gathered through my experience and through watching other people, a malevolent entity can cause a lot of problems in the physical plane also. In other words, almost every issue that you have, might be traced back to the negative entity or again it might not. There is no way that I can say for sure, but what I do know is that it doesn't matter what the source is, you can mitigate and even completely remove the issues that plague you.

My advice would be to first resolve all the physical sides of your issues like posters before me have commented (doctors, hypnotherapist etc) but take steps to protect yourself spiritually also.

I am not going to insert a religious comment here so don't worry. I think that the reason prayers work is because of FAITH. You don't have to believe in any God, just believe in goodness and if you are so disposed, a higher benevolent power of some sort. You can visualize white protective light that shields you from negative energy (like many posters have posted), or you can perform various protective/banishing rituals like smudging (described in many posts) etc. In short, I don't think it matters what you do, as long as you have FAITH that it will work and it helps you to be unafraid.

So far many posters have said the above things in various posts and in many different ways. I would like to add some more things from my own experience in the faith that it will help you.

Negative entities will try to block you from feeling or doing positive things and they will especially not like it if you try various banishing/praying rituals. But right there is the catch. They are AFRAID that you will remove them so they don't want you doing things that will weaken their hold upon you.

The secret is to do these banishing rituals EVERYDAY (and every other time you feel afraid or are troubled). I believe that it will protect you but the most important part is that YOU have to believe that it will work.

Please remember to do it everyday until the thing goes away. If you start doing it regularly, there will be days when you won't want to do it, but that is just the entity messing with you, and you should forcefully sit yourself down and perform your rituals. That way you will greatly weaken its hold upon you.

Before I go, I would like to state a few rules that I trust you will never break until you know what you are doing.

A few VERY IMPORTANT rules:
-----------------------------
1.) Never challenge the entities. I cannot stress this enough. If you don't know what you are doing, please don't challenge them.

2.) ALWAYS focus on the positive rather than focusing on the bad things the entity is doing. Ex: If you are troubled, focus on your ritual and the removal of the negative feelings/emotions/things rather than getting angry or getting afraid. If you find yourself slipping, it's OK, just remember to focus once again on the positive. Do this consciously and for as long as it takes (it takes a long time sometimes).

3.) Remember regularity is the key, do it everyday. Also when you feel afraid, or whenever the entity is bothering you, do your protective/banishing ritual, whatever it is.

Hope I was able to be of assistance. If you want, you can message me and we can further discuss your situation.

Evilmonster
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
This is quite strange my dear. But, I feel that you really need a professional help. That is much more important for you to lead a normal life. I have not read your last story and I will after I finish my comment on this story. Yes, more than "God Save you" or "Jesus Save you", you do need some professional help, especially from a person, who is involved in paranormal. Do seek their help, there are many quacks. But be careful. Sooner the better. While involving and getting interested in paranormal is really interesting, the problem like yours should be solved so that you can lead a normal life and also get involved in paranormal. With professional aid, who knows, you may become a good medium too.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: