You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Strange Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Experience

 

This is my first voilent ghost experience. The other night I was trying to get to sleep. It was about 12:00AM and I suddenly felt really cold. This was a little surprising as, even though I have a cold, I had a thick dressing gown on and a water bottle with me. Then I leaned so I could itch my back. When I sat back again, my bed started shaking really badly. I froze and closed my eyes until it stopped (about 10 seconds later). I thought it was over. Wow, I was wrong...

I turned over onto my stomach and closed my eyes to go to sleep again. I felt something freezing slap my back. I sat up with a jolt. Suddenly a tall dark shadow began moving towards my bed. I quickly turned my lamp on, and when I looked again it was gone. I fell asleep a little while later but was woken up again about an hour later by what felt like someone digging their fingernails into my forehead then dragging their hand down between my eyes. The pain was incredible but I resisted the urge to scream. I kept my eyes shut for a while but finally worked up the courage to open my eyes and hit out. One...Two...Three! I opened my eyes and punched forward, whatever was there! But the pain was gone, and all I was hitting was the air.

The next morning when I woke up I had a hand print on my back and a huge cut on my forehead. My house is pretty old but I don't think anything very bad has happened. I think I might do a little research, but right now I want you guys' opinions on what happened to me. I haven't played with an Oujia Board or done anything to provoke spirits. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

XxTwistedAngelxX

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, XxTwistedAngelxX, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

XxTwistedAngelxX (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
mysterPOO now that you mention it, the shadow looked kind of like a human but really tall.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
XxTwistedAngelxX,

Thank you for sharing. There is a chance you scrached yourself while you slept and that this was all a 'fever dream' at the tail end of your illness but I'll go with the idea that this was paranormal...

In that vein I have a question or two, as 'violent spirits' usally 'build' to this sort of attack... Enjoying the fear and confusion they cause in an individuals life.

1st: Have you been depressed or in a negative situation recently?

2nd: You mention you were sick when this happen, how long had you been ill for?

(Going out on a limb here) I 'feel' you have been 'down in the dumps' over a recent situation and that this 'state of mind' allowed a spirit/entity to attaach itself to you. Think about the month prior to this happening, were there 'little' unexplainable things happening around you... Keys not where you put them, wallet/purse found in a different location than where you left it? Perhaps even knocking on the walls or doors of your home... Anything like that?

Having said all that fell free to try this Cleansing/Sheilding method I use for myself and Family...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
mysterPOO (63 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
Y, I do agree with sds. The spirit is really violent at the first attack. You had better be careful and move out of the house immedieately or otherwise the spirit could harm you even worst than before. Can you describe the tall shadow that you saw? Was it in human body shaped or anything? Hope to hear from you soon!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE STORY,
MysterPOO... 😊
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
You're not the first to come acrost a violent ghostie.

Http://www.hollowhill.com/guide/ifghost.htm

Some useful tips.
rath9375 (1 stories) (52 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
Like anneke8 said it might be from someone that lived in the house before. I also agree that you should seek help in clearing this from your home.
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
Perhaps someone else who lived there before you provoked the spirit. This thing is evil and demonic.
I agree with sds, do not try anything yourself, get someone who knows what he/she's doing.
Strongs!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
I feel probably there is some spirit in the house. Yes, it is harming you. You do need the help of an expert to drive away the spirit. Because it has already started harming you for whatever reason. But it has to be driven away. Try contacting people who are well versed in these aspects in your area. Drive the spirit out for good and even after that should you have any feeling of why you should stay in the present house, go to a different house in a different locality. Better be careful until then because in the first experience itself is quite serious and violent.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: