You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Grandma's House

Real Ghost Stories

My Grandma's House

 

Since I live in my grandma's house I cannot really make decisions on what happens in the house. I have talked with my mom about cleansing the house and she wants to do it but wants everyone out of the house first. This is hard since I do online school and so does my little brother, Jacob and we are both very behind in our school work. So I have been doing small stuff to try to protect myself. I got one of those protecting rocks and everytime I go into the back part of the house I say, "Leave me alone you are not welcome here leave this is our house not yours."

Well that worked for a few nights. I had my stone by me while I was sleeping one night and when I woke up it was gone. I looked under my pillows, in my blankets, around my bed and all over my bed. No luck finding it. I tried to just brush it off and go on with life then my telling whatever is in the house to leave me alone stopped working. I am being left alone physically but new stuff has started.

A few weeks ago I was carrying my cat, Jack and petting him and I jokingly said, "you'll protect me right?" when a male voice popped in my head and it said, "I eat cats for breakfast." Ever since then everytime I go back there I get thoughts that I would not normally have. I have also been extremely depressed and been a bit suicidal. In my dreams I get told I am going to die. I feel taunted everytime I go back there so I have been sleeping on the couch in the livingroom and send Jacob to get me things in my room if I need it.

Last night I was laying on the couch trying to fall asleep when I got a feeling of being watched then I heard what sounded like someone was pacing in front of the front door and I could see a shadow on the wall. I finally fell asleep and when I woke up Jacob had come into the livingroom and told me when he was in his room he looked up and saw the clothes in the closet moving and no windows were open.

Do you guys think that maybe my little buddy upstairs has followed me into the safe part of the house now?

Other hauntings by pilz-e1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pilz-e1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mystique3 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-01)
Things of this sort mess with your head and make you feel those things to then feed off it to make them stronger. I would suggest to get some professional help if this continues.
unknown_madness (8 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-30)
wow, that spirit sure is evil. I think he/it may be affected by the protective stone and maybe it is just trying to scare you even more. When you were depressed it probably fed on that negative energy, so stay happy and don't let it shake your faith!
All the best.xxx
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-30)
Hi. Evil was definitly brought into this house.
Get rid of it! What your uncle did in that house was evil, and that evil is still in your granny's house.
Perhaps it were there before your uncle did that groosem deeds, perhaps that's the reason WHY he did it!
Get some help regarding this problem.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: