You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Grandmother's Love

Real Ghost Stories

My Grandmother's Love

 

I had been living with my grandmother since my 6th grade year and during those years her health had started to go down hill. I really loved being with her and hearing her say things about her growing up years. When she passed away in my senior year in high school my mom wanted to stop by the house to tell me and my aunt said to wait until she seen a light on in the house.

Later she stopped by to tell me the bad news. I was upset that she was gone and I never got to say goodbye. My cousin spent the night with me and we were talking that one of us would wake up seeing her looking down at us wondering why we were sleeping in the living room on the floor.

That night I woke up and she was looking down wondering what was in her path to the kitchen. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again she was gone. I will never forget the look on her face wondering what was in her way going to the kitchen. She had been my inspiration and my hero growing up because she was always there for me with a smile on her face and when I needed some one to talk to with any problem she was there to listen and give me advise.

I am really greatful to have such a wonderful grandmother and friend who didn't condemn me for any mistakes I had made growing up. I have a lot of great memories of her and this part of my life with her will always stay with me. I really cherish all the love she gave me.

I really Love you Grandma, your in my heart forever and I miss you! I am greatful to have you in my life. I hope that other people who have had any time with one of their grandparents that they will have a good memory of them.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lindaschneider304, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

moondreamer (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-16)
Oh, this makes me cry 😭. My Grandparents are still alive and I loved them so much. I couldn't imagine losing them...
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
I loved (still love even though they passed on) my grandmother (both of them) and I'm still missing them dearly. I know they are watching over me from heaven.
I'm sure your granny just wondered WHY you were sleeping on the floor that night 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: