You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Double Scare

Real Ghost Stories

The Double Scare

 

These experiences happened when I was still in 6th grade, merely 5 years ago on the year 2007. I am now 16 and a Senior at the Immaculate Heart of Mary Academy here at the City of Mati, Davao Oriental, Philippines.

It was just a normal and mediocre day for everyone... Just like any other school day. Two horrifying things occurred that really became my official sightings in my school (I had several experiences with my other schools). I remember that I and my co-campus journalists were having a training for the annual Division Schools Press Conference that is a competition for young journalists to hone their skills.

We were practicing our writing skills at our music room one afternoon, when suddenly, a huge gust of wind blew everything we wrote to the floor. We were so startled because it suddenly came out of nowhere-- like literally, it wasn't windy that time. We were all freaked out but we decide to just let it slip, thinking that maybe, just maybe, it was just breeze coming from the sea (our school is near the sea). We continued writing when suddenly, out of my peripheral vision, I saw a silhouette of a white woman near the third window. I just ignored it thinking I was just imagining things after what happened. To my surprise, my friend, Reyna, shouted and cried, "What is that?! There's a lady over there!" We all looked at the direction of her gaze and there we saw what she was babbling about.

Everyone in the room scrammed out shouting and we decided to end the training. It was nearing 7:00 pm when we got out and we were pushing and running through the corridors. No one even dared to put out the lights on the hallways because we were so afraid of what we've seen. After that terrifying event, I sat down in front of the guard house and waited for no one in particular. Across me, about 10 yards away, there is a washing area near the boys' CR and I was suddenly attracted to look there.

Then, a little girl, wearing a red shirt peeped out from the washing area and looked at me. The only thing that I'm sure I distinguished properly was her very long hair. When I leaned forward to see her clearly, she immediately hid again. I was so confused by the fact that she hid again and never peeped back. So, out of curiosity, I asked our choir organist, Ate Divine if she saw a girl wearing a red shirt near the washing area. Her answer creeped me out... "What are you talking about? There's no one here but us. It's late you know." I remember being so speechless that the kid beside me said, "Big Sis, what's wrong are you sick?" I must have been really pale.

Who was that girl then? Until now, I don't really know...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, VamprincessRedKnight, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bettinawesome (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
Great story! I am also a senior and I also experienced something. I'll try to post it here too:)
creepydog (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
That is really weird! I wonder... Hmmm what did happen a small girl and a women...
50ftqueen (5 stories) (34 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
I must say that while I've been to Mati several time (my mom's from there), I've yet to experience something like this. Great story VampirePrincessRedKnight.:)
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-30)
So everyone in the music room saw this woman? Very unusual for all of you to see her. Perhaps she was a teacher there previously and her soul still gives music lessons...?
The little girl freaks me out. Why at the guard house?
Was there anyone else inside there at the time?
I assume this is a very old school?
mysterPOO (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-30)
Well your encounter is really very unexplainable. Instead I'm very confused what did the woman in the music room had to do with the 'invisible' girl with the red t-shirt...Do you recognise her face? Its pretty odd that only you saw it but the rest around you did not. SO this shows that whatever spirit the woman or the girl was, it is probably has a link with you. Maybe it has to tell you something. I really loved your story so please do send your feedback soon!
THNK YOU and this story is going to my favourite story column in my profile...mysterPOO... 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: