You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Strange Happenings Nowadays

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Happenings Nowadays

 

Hey guys! I want to let you guys know about a few minor happenings in my house. Nothing unusual happened in my house until lately. My exams were on so I had to stay up all night all by myself. I haven't seen that feet again until now but still when I stay at home, alone, I have this really creepy feeling that someone, other than me, is present in the house. My old feeling of being watched has returned.

I am a big coward, but this time when I felt like I was being watched from some room, I gathered all my courage and walked into the room to find it empty. These small things kept happening until one night.

I was in my room. The kitchen is parallel to my room. In between, is the hall room.

I was studying until late night and it was 4 or something in the morning that time. I was feeling really sleepy and I needed to go wash my face once to shrug off the sleep. So I got out of the room and being scared of the darkness I had closed my eyes before switching on the light. The kitchen door was closed. The switchboard which had the light of the kitchen was beside the kitchen door. So I walk out of the room, turn on the light and then turn on the kitchen's light.

When I attempted to open the kitchen door I heard some whisper. Since the house was quiet, the whisper was loud enough to be audible and I'm pretty sure it said "na na" which meant "no no". It seemed like the whisper was of a lady (I can't be sure because it was just a whisper) and somehow I felt that the voice was desperate. Coward as I am, without switching off any of the lights I ran for my room with closed eyes (I know the house very well). Later, after gathering a bit of courage I ran and switched off all the lights and came running back to my room. Even when I had gone to switch off the lights I had felt this presence.

I don't know what it was or is. But one thing, I don't get any negative vibes from this... This thing... Whatever it is.

Nowadays I move about wearing a cross around my neck. My mom does not quit joking about it but truth is, I feel way lot safer with it. Like whatever it is, it can't touch me.

I'd appreciate non vulgar comments.

Thanks.

Other hauntings by isabella8

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, isabella8, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Dear isabella8,
The last story that I read from you about the stone cold thing, you said you lived in west bengal.
I live close by too. Maybe I could help if you are interested.
Feel free to reply.

Thanks
Regards
karthik248938 (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-19)
And lastly Dear friend, Fear God alone... But nothing else. 😁
karthik248938 (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-19)
Hey Isabella, youre experiences seem to have affected your peace of mind, your academic life and on the whole, 'you' in a bad way. You can't disclose any of this to your siblings and your parents because they don't seem to believe you.
But, You can't stay like this all life, running around in circles... I mean, Being afraid of darkness outdoors is one thing. But Inside ones own house, Darn it! Sadly, there arent much options left for you either. But, heres what you could do... Hold your fort, Stand up and fight! You had earlier mentioned that you have been living in this house for six or seven years now... That totally makes it yours and no one can take it from you or drive you out of it. Also, you are wearing the cross now, that makes you feel better. So, confide all your faith in him and don't be afraid anymore... Because, You have had enough!
From now on, Dont close your eyes while walking, in your own house. You hear or feel something, March right into it. Because its Youre house and You, have nowhere else to run.
isabella8 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
myster, are you serious? Every time I feel this... This thing... Presence I get paralyzed with fear, and you expect me to 'talk' to it? Funny. And as about your other solutions... They are way lot easier. Thanks. I'll remember to follow them. 😊
Teneki, no. I was just really scared. Yes the whisper seemed to be directed towards me. And I didn't really give much attention to the emotions... And what's debunking? 😕
Rook, man I'm in love with you... 😜
And shellzy... Thanks for your comment. Atleast now I know I'm not the only coward here...
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
Isabella, don't worry about being a coward! No matter how many times I have ever seen or heard anything unusual I tend to scamper off like a frightened rabbit! 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
I think perhaps a Journal is in order. Start keeping track of anything 'odd' that seems to happen, then check for natural causes (debunking the event) and anything that you can not find an explination for may be paranormal... Once you have them you can compare them and see if they have anything in common and maybe figure out why/what is going on.

Respectfully,

Rook
teneki (10 stories) (140 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
What are we basing either it being intelligent or evil on mysterPOO? "No no" could be a residual, or possibly even a warning.

From what little the poster has stated, all we can tell is she heard something that sounded like something saying "no no".

Isabella8, based on what you've stated, I'd suggest just taking it in stride for now. If it helps, try to debunk it, maybe it was air moving through or past something that made the sound you heard, or it could have been a ghost of course. When you heard it, other than getting freaked out by it, which to a point is understandable, did you get any sort of feeling from it?

Did the whisper seem to be directed towards you? Did you feel any emotion in the words? Don't focus heavily on these question of course until you've been unsuccessful at debunking though, as if you can debunk it then focusing on the questions would be kind of moot.
mysterPOO (63 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
thanks for sharing your story. As long as it did not harm or disturb you, you just carry on with your things. Maybe it just want too scare you...
I suggest you to try talking to it the next time you feel its presence. Maybe that will workout.! If too scared too be alone at home when your parents not at home, you could sing some songs loudly or increase the tv volume or do something that you like so that the 'ghost' could not pull your attraction towards it... Usually this are the things that I do if I'm feeling there's something with when I'm alone at home...So,hope it is useful to you too... Just try...
Come on don't be too scared or 'it'will try take this an advantage to disturb you more violently as evil really likes those who don't have zest in them... HOPE YOU SEND ME YOUR REPLY FOR MY COMMENTS SOON!

_mysterPOO 😊 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: