You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Demon Car?

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Car?

 

This took place roughly 2 years ago and I was sitting in the back seat of my parents' car. They were parked in the grounds of a mountainy foresty lakey area (can't think of a name for it.) I had a newspaper, so was busy reading it. Next thing, I noticed a movement out the window to the left. The car parked beside ours was violently moving up and down as if something underneath was pushing it in to the air! I was staring at it opened mouthed wondering what was going on. There was no one else around and the car was an ordinary 4-door saloon type car. It couldn't of possibly of been hydraulics could it? Also there was no one in the car! It was so unreal. I looked at the tyres they were literally bouncing off the ground. This was going on for quite some time.

Sure enough, as soon as I got out my phone to record the sight it stopped. It was if I was dreaming, I couldn't take in what had happened. I sat in silence just staring at the car for ages. I finally got out of my parent's car and cautiously examined the car. I looked into the interior and it was bare inside. I viewed the tyres, nothing out of the ordinary. For a minute I thought could there be someone in the boot (horrible thought I know). But even if there was, it couldn't make the car fly up into the air? I was shaking, this was how frightened I felt.

I got back in to the car, hoping I was being pranked on live TV, but no sign of anybody within the car park. I prayed the owners of the car would come back and shed some light on to my traumatising experience. But no one came. Even my parents where were they?! I felt as if I had been sucked into another world just me and that odd car in existence.

I had to get away from that area, so I shakingly ran to find my parents. At first, I didn't want to share what had happened with them, but I couldn't keep it to myself any longer. They laughed at it but no more was said about it. I just wish I knew what was going on.

Thank you all so much for reading. I look forward to seeing your comments.

Other hauntings by Casper_the_ghost

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Casper_the_ghost, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
Casper,

In the building stages a persons money goes into the electronics and hydraulics, once they have those right they start working on appearances. At least that is the way I would do it. Of course the concept may have been average looking car that does amazing things.

I'm not saying this is what happened, but there is a 'natural' explanation for what you experienced and thus it has to be considered and until it is ruled out I think maybe someone was trying to scare you and your folks away from their test sight.

Thank you for sharing and welcome to YGS.

Respectfully,

Rook
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
Wow, thank you for the great messages! 😆
Rookdygin, those 2 videos sums up what happened clearly, thank you so much. The car was right beside our car. It was just the car looked so average and boring not ghetto style at all! 😆
misstee (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
This stories funny, no offense. I'm just picturing it and how funny it must have been if someone was just playing around with you. Plus the fact you went out to examine it? You might want to check around on you tube! Lol
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
Lowriders are awesome... And the owners take great pride in how high their cars can "jump"...So to answer aneke's question: if I owned one, I would try to freak out as many people as I could LOL 😆...Specially if I thought they'd never seen anything like it before 😆 😆
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
anneke8,

The remote controls a system of hydrolic pistons which have been built into the cars suspension... Using a system like this you can make your car 'bounce'.

If someone was trying to test a new system for their car for a contest or something along those lines then I can see them picking an out of the way location for privacy reasons. There is an american car club in Ireland they may have some memebers that have a lowrider or two.

Casper you and your Family may have just happened upon the test site for someones 'toy'.

Casper you said the car 'next' to yours... Was in in a parking place right next to yours... Directly beside... Or a space or two down? I ask because when you see the 'bouce contests' here in the states some of the cars do not remain in the same spot as they began.

This is not a 4 door car but did it look something like this?

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1wKHtVVdBQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL35334A838B465AB6

If you watch this one you can see why someone may want a remote/wireless control for something like this...

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUHidqOw8CM&feature=related

Respectfully,

Rook
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
Could be it yes,
But why go to all the trouble in the middle of nowhere to play a prank on someone with your wireless hydraulic remote control car? Can this make the car 'jump' up and down? I don't know, there's nothing like that in South Africa...
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-30)
Haha, Thanks zzsgranny 😆 That sure did make me laugh, and I guess your right it could very well have been remote controlled. Thanks your input, I appreciate it. ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-30)
Casper: Sorry, but I think you may have been duped:

Http://www.layitlow.com/forums/33-other-items/134379-wireless-lowrider-hydraulic-remote-control.html

That was written in 2007... I don't know if there are a lot of lowriders in Ireland, but here in the Desert Southwest of the United States, they're a dime a dozen 😆...

Still, it would freak any one out!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: