You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Entity That Possibly Entered My Body

Real Ghost Stories

The Entity That Possibly Entered My Body

 

I'm just going to jump into this because there's no easy way to put this.

I was at my friend, Mackenzie's house, along with another friend, Lisa. We were just hanging out, being normal girls, when we decide to watch a movie. Shark Night, in fact. Not the kind of movie I'd like to see after seeing Soul Surfer get her arm ripped off. And if that bothered me, I knew this would.

So I was stalling before and during the movie as much as I could. Making excuses to go to the bathroom, kitchen, etc. Well on my first trip to the bathroom, nothing happened. Second trip, I was just lolly-gagging, doing anything not to go back in there. I even started painting my nails. Well, I was on my middle finger, and went to get another dollop of nail polish, when the nail polish had disappeared. Keep in mind both of the doors were shut and locked, and I hadn't dropped it, or I would have heard it.

So I'm just looking up and down for it, getting confused. I go to tell Mackenzie, and the shower curtain pops in my direction. Kind of like someone poked their finger out at me. I jump, so frightened. I go to put the brush down, but the polish is back. I quickly screw on the cap and run out of there.

I must have been teary because Lisa asked why I had been crying. I tell her I wasn't crying and we continue the movie, while I talk to my boyfriend on my laptop.

Now I'm thirsty. I go to the kitchen to get some Dr.Pepper,and I feel someone walking in. Such a non-friendly feeling. In the back of my head something told me it was Mackenzie, since we sneak up on each other. So I say, "Don't sneak up on me like that!" But no one comes. I can feel a cold chill, right in front of me, and I run. Making a break for the dining room, I feel it come up behind me.

Almost to the living room, just a few steps more.

BAM!

I get pushed on the back, HARD! Like someone - or something - has entered my body. I scream. Both in terror, and in pain. I feel it's not done. I can feel it, entering my body through my back. Pushing and pushing. I manage to get up. But I get knocked back down, and it pushes my back again. I scream.

I feel like I have fallen into an endless pool...drowning. So unbearably uncomfortable. I have gone unconscious. I wake up to the sound of Lisa asking me if I'm okay, and Mackenzie hitting my face.

I start to cry. I have no idea why. I am so scared, so confused. Yet, I feel guilty, for something I have never done.

I feel as if what just happened is all a dream. I sit and ponder, "Did I really go unconscious,or...or was this all just one big nightmare?"

My question is answered when I am asked by Mackenzie why I started talking to myself in the kitchen and then screaming like a maniac, and falling to the floor.

Lisa said, "You were unconscious for five minutes."

Impossible,I think. But I'm not the one to argue. My boyfriend has messaged me on Facebook many times, and I answer him with the truth.

I have had trouble breathing lately, and he's super worried. I feel as though I'm being choked by unseen hands.

I know this may seem fake to you, since my other experiences haven't been huge, but please trust me that this DID happen, and I am very scared. Sometimes, I feel as though I'm being watched, and sometimes...hypnotized.

Just today at school I felt like I wanted to kill my best friend. No matter what she said or did, my mind was going, "KILL HER KILL HER! WITH WHATEVER YOU CAN FIND, KILL HER!" Then I heard "You murderer, you killer, how could you..." in a very faint, very soft voice.

I feel as if something has been following me.

My friend,Josh,brought up "The Man."

I highly doubt this, since he hasn't bothered me since I was about four. But could it be him? Following me? And The Girl in White, calling me "a murderer?"

I am so VERY VERY confused and VERY VERY scared. I feel like what happened wasn't real... But deep down I know that it was. It was real.

Questions and comments or extremely welcome on this story!

T.Suspense

Other hauntings by PatientListener

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PatientListener, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TakingSuspense (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-04)
supernatural...
I did have a vision, and I submitted a story about it, but it hasn't been published yet, which it should be soon and if not I will submit it again.
Anyways,it had something to do with the Girl in White, and it scared the living hell out of me!
It may come out as I'm lying, but it was all too real to be my imagination.
Anyways,Look forward to it!
T.Suspense
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-02)
Look, it is very important you do things to protect yourself before this gets worse. Step one is accepting what happened. Now what you need to do it get some sea salt and put it into a bathtub and take a salt water bath. Also pray and say psalm 91 and 71 three times before you go to bed. Get some seasalt and vinegar mix them together and put them into a bowl and keep the bowl in your room.

If you get visions or waking nightmares or things start flying around the house I want you to pm me okay?
Buffymaate (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-02)
before this happened did you ever feel short of breath? Because sometimes when the scary things happen to me I have trouble breathing, even I f I'm just lying down. I don't have any medical problems at all
TakingSuspense (guest)
-2
12 years ago (2012-02-01)
Nysa,
I swear to honest God that I am being completely honest. I will ask my mom tomorrow to take me to another doctor. The only reason they said I'm fine and sent me home, is a couple of months ago I had mono, and had to stay out of school for two months. I had several tests because at first they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. This included several chest x-rays,several heart ultrasounds, and other several tests I don't want to get into. They also took a lot... And I mean A LOT of my blood.
My dad was just exaggerating but he said they could have made my twin with how much blood they took. (I went at least twice a week, and they took close to or either 4-7 tubes of my blood each time. This lasted three months.)
If you don't believe me, you don't have to. Not trying to sound rude or mean in ANY way, but I don't care if you do or you don't.
My life has stories and your life has stories and I guess we just have to live them,don't we?
Anyways,
Thanks for reading my story,
T.Suspense
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-02-01)
You don't describe seizure like symptoms to a doctor & they say nothing is wrong & send you home. They send you for tests & more tests & have you see specialists. They have you come back for frequent check ups. They don't say you are fine. It took them three years to figure out why my daughter's best friend had occasional seizures. Those are symptoms doctors take very seriously. When you hear voices in your head telling you to kill someone a doctor who does not refer you to a psychologist risks more than loosing their license, so they really take that seriously. No doctor is just going to say there is nothing wrong with you after you tell them that. I don't believe you are being completely honest.
TakingSuspense (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
Dalton,
I went to the doc about three hours ago... They say nothing's wrong. 😕
So it couldn't have been anything medical.
And tomorrow I'm going straight to the priest after school to talk.
Thanks for the advice,
T.Suspense
minimom (50 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
Not that I'm doubting your experience but perhaps a good physical is in order.

It's always best to rule out potential medical causes before you accept things like this as paranormal.

Whatever it turns out to be, good luck.
TakingSuspense (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
Thanks dalton, this helps me a bunch, I will definitely contact the church's priest now! And I went for a checkup last week and the doc said I'm perfectly healthy but I will definitely go again just to make sure.
T.Suspense 😁
dalton1976 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
Ok I just red your others stories...

If it's not your mind, you could be followed by a demon. If he really tried to enter your body, your between the stade 3 and 4 (of 5) of demonic possession. It's time to act.

THe little girl in white try to protect you, and when she said that you are a murderer, she is not talking to you, but the demon.

States of demonic possession:
1. Invitation (it show himself)
2. Infestation (isolation/loneliness)
3. Oppression (Violence)
4. Possession
5. Death

You should check for seisure trouble AND talk to someone who can make exorcisme, like a priest, a shaman, or a specialised medium.
dalton1976 (1 stories) (46 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
The part when you fall down could be a seisure! But the voices... Hmmm interesting.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: