You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Freaky Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

My Freaky Bedroom

 

These are some stories about all of the weird things that have happened to me. I've been in my house for 5 years now and me and my sister used to swap rooms. I ended up with the smallest and the scariest. I got a TV in my room and I was going to sleep so I turned it off and rolled over. I put my remote on my bedside table and tried to sleep. I was just getting comfortable and my TV turned on. I froze for about 10 minutes.

After that I started hearing whispering from under the house. My room was an office so there was a little hole in the floor so I could hear everything. Anyway I couldn't really make out what they were saying but I was freaked. There was kind of break for a while and nothing happened so I thought it was nothing.

I tried telling my mum and she said it was just from all the scary movies I watch, but I was certain it wasn't.

Every night something happened I heard talking, crying, walking and breathing. Some nights I was so scared I sat up in bed and started crying, I was terrified. I also have this thing where I have a dream about something and a couple of days later it happens. Like once when I was in year 7, I had a dream about my friends doing something and the day after they did it. So I've always tried to remember them just in case something bad happens.

One night I had a dream that I was in the dinning room and I looked into the lounge room and there was a tall lady in a white dress, then I looked at my feet and there was a little girl standing there looking at me. When I woke up I heard a little girl laughing I didn't go out there, because I do watch scary movies and they always go to see what it is and something bad always happens. So I just forgot about it.

I don't want to make this to long so I'll write some more. It does get pretty weird, so look out for some my other ones.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Buffymaate, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

unknown_madness (8 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-02)
poor you. It's horrible to be tormented by something you can't controll.
You have a special gift of dreaming of the future. Stay strong, xxxxxx^_^
TakingSuspense (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-01)
Sounds a little creepy. I would definitely cry if I were you,too! Of course I have been through a lot, but even if I hadn't I would still be very creeped!
venky (1 stories) (48 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-01)
You got a cool house. Hope you will get cool friendly ghost in your bedroom. BUt believe me your dream is quite good than inception movie.
Buffymaate (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-01)
woops. The holes for an internet cord or something. Forgot about that.
And the girl sounded pretty amused.
raggedwolf (1 stories) (20 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
"my room was an office, so there was a little hole in the floor"

Uhh, what?
teneki (10 stories) (140 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
From the sounds of the dream, I would give them the benefit of the doubt for the moment. Be careful of course, but don't assume hostility until hostility is shown. Of course, that said, only you know what manner of laugh that was. The girl could have been amused that you dreamed of them. Or the laugh could have been malicious. That's one judgement only you can make.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: