You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Interacting with Dark Figures in a Room

Real Ghost Stories

Interacting with Dark Figures in a Room

 

Hey guys, just a little story of what's currently going on with me. A few months ago I was in a dark room and there were a bunch of figures and they were all moving in this weird sequence, kind of all move, stop, move again, stop... It was weird, I was out of the room fast. The second time I was laying in my bed and I began to see dark figures in my room, I was initially freaked out by it so I just laid there and closed my eyes, after a few minutes I opened my eyes and the figures were still there. I was totally freaked but as time passed, a few minutes, I began to relax and just tried to figure it out because I am a very logical person and I was all like "stop being silly, you're imagining things", so as I laid there I decided to move and try to interact with the figures and they began to interact with me.

It was so weird, it seemed like the figures were made up of a type of black mist, kind of like the shadows, like it actually had substance to them because I would put out my hands and the dark would kind of engulf my hand and it would be cold and if I stayed still, it would kind of engulf me but it would not really do anything just kind of wrap around me. And if I tried to cup it with my hands, it was like smoke kind of just flow away. And the figures were like people, no distinguishing features, but they would hunch up on my bed and crawl around and stuff... I eventually fell asleep.

The last time this happened was last week, I was staying at my boyfriend's and we went to bed and there were figures in his room, he was passed out and one was on his chest, there were 2 more by me, kind of crouched up on his bed above my head, and they were making out and once they saw I could see them, they kind of interacted with me. One seemed like a girl and she would crouch down and put her face in front of mine and I could make her out, she was all dark but I could make out slight features, like nose and eyes. But then she would go back to making out with other dark figure it was so strange...

I was not sure exactly what was going on or what the interaction meant but after 15 min I was like "well I can't stay up all night" so I rolled over and went to sleep. I rolled over on my stomach as I was on my back initially, and when I did that I fell asleep once again, it was so weird. I really don't know what this means, it's really weird but I am not really scared of it anymore, it still freaks me out but after a few minutes, I just want to figure it out. Something else I noticed with the figures I see is they move in repetitive movements, whenever I see one or kind of interact with them, if I put out my hand, they will put out theres, retract it put it out again, all really fast. And also, once they see that I can see them, they constantly tap my face in my eye area and I can actually feel it, it does not hurt but it's like pressure and when they do this, it's the same repetetive movement.

I guess if anyone else has ever experienced this please leaver a comment or email me: contactdancarter [at] gmail.com, I am really trying to figure it out.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dani, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-02)
Perhaps the pressure on your eyes that occurs repetively could be Morse Code. An attempt to communicate? And what precisely do you mean by thier making out? A kissing action or something else? Perhaps a feeding action similar to what a chick does with it's mother?
GhostGal (6 stories) (104 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-19)
You could of possibly opened your "third eye", and if you odn't know what that meen's. Its: Being able ot see possibly the dead. Not seeing what 2 eye'd people see. And honestly, if they didn't know that you could see them, then I don't think they were planning to hurt you. But then again. Most people with third eye's see the whole body type of deal. You just seeing black figures. I suggest maybe... Ghost hunter's. Not to actually "get rid of em" but to figure out why you see em. Ya' don't HAVE to...

~Gejro ❤
Bobshailer (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-13)
Interesting, I study demonology as a hobby and it makes sense that the entities would appear dark in color and would feel cold to the touch. Non-corporeal entities like ghost, spirits, angels and demons would be made of energy. In order to manifest themselves they need to expend energy, but somehow they need to get that energy from somewhere. The dominant theory nowadays is that they absorb heat and light energy from their surroundings. Which is why a cold spot or breeze is often felt before manifestations.

Curious though how they seem to both look and act like children and don't seem to be associated with any negative emotion on the part of the observer. Demons usually feed on negative emotions, and have adult minds (not juvenile minds), although I guess they could be acting. They could be putto (angel form, or fallen angel form - demon), which most people call cherubs (incorrectly), but I thought they only appeared as children but didn't act like children. Or they could be the ghosts of children who died, but I'm not sure if I even believe in ghosts.
kokumi (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-08)
Hello Dani,

That's a very interesting story. It's good that they are just poking around and keeping you company. Have you ever thought that at that moment, you have opened your "third eye"?Anyway, consider yourself blessed. Have a nice day! 😊
chuzwuzum (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-12)
i got confused with a part in your story. Did you say you could make out that the dark figure was a girl or did you say that you made out with this dark figure. I wasn't sure what you meant.

chuz
Aussie_Vamp (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-13)
These spirit's entities, people, dark shapes whatever they are they don't mean to comfort you especially if they are in front of you and "making out" as you said. Also I don't find it a comfort that they are prodding your face esspecially around your eyes. I think it's time they went and in think it's time you told them to get a move on. Some spirit's and demons crave on people's emotions esspecially since this was shortly after your grandfather's death.
Also if it was your grandfather he would manifest himself in your dreams where most passed on relatives pass on their messages to their loved one's who are still alive as is what happens to me with my recently deceased grandfather. And if it was your grandfather he wouldn't be in a dark form he would have been almost how you would have normally remembered him in life.

Aussie_vamp
lacusclyneofzaft (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-15)
Tell you the truth I wasn't alone in my room when that happen because I shared rooms with my little sister. I always thought it was my dead grandfather trying to manifest himself. That what I thought but I don't if it's him or someone else that I known that had died. I had known a lot of people in life but are now gone. My boyfriend can see three thing that follow me where ever I go.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
Excuse me Dani and lacusclyneofzaft,

I meant to say that all disrespectful and intruding human beings or other types of beings, dead or alive in my life or space need to "shape" up or ship out. Glub, Glub... 😉--Abby
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
Pardon Dani,

Dear lacusclyneofzaft,

I have re-read ellycat's comment, and in my opinion ellycat does not make that statement. I already know I did not state, communicate or convey that "all shadow people are all evil". May I suggest you re-read our comments, as you may have mistakenly misinterpreted what we had stated. You are right that Dani should not listen to ellycat or myself. She also should not listen to you either. Instead, Dani can find all the outside information available and freely choose what Dani wishes to believe about Dani's experience. In the end Dani should listen to Dani.

As for myself and in my opinion, any human being or being, alive or dead who does not treat me with respect and common sense, courtesy will be told to ship up or ship out. This is my life and my space, and I have my own power and my own boundaries. I respect myself and am not open to others, no matter what or who they are to just walk all over me like a doormat. I do not appreciate people I know or do not know disturbing me in the middle of the night when I need to sleep, why should I treat non-living beings any differently. This may also explain why I do not have such negative things happening around me, because I have learned to respect myself, empower myself and draw my own boundaries. It does not mean I wish to be unkind, but I am for all intent and purposes, nobody's doormat. I am learning to love myself unconditionally, and I am not going to go back to not knowing any better or pretending I have no power or responsibility, like I am helpless within my own life and space. I love myself too much then to return to not knowing and nor shall I ever be anyone's slave.--Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
ellycat, lacusclyneofzaft obviously had a positive experience with shadow people, while most people tend to have negative experiences with them. You are right in your statement that some are good and some are evil.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
ellycat (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
i never said it was evil just be careful would you kiss a person you just meet ? Don't think so just be sensible we don't know their intentions maybe some are good some are bad
lacusclyneofzaft (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
Don't listen to Abby or Ellycat because the think all shadow people are all evil. I have that happen to me before. The shadow people was sitting on my bed near my foot when I was depressed after losing my grandfather. And it me I was think it was trying to comfort me for my loss since I was so alone without anyone to lean for comfort.
ellycat (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
i would be cautious with shadow people but it was making out with you ? Maybe a incubus ? No sorry it was female rite? Then maybe a succubus ? I don't know I havnt heard a story that onvoles making out with supernatual stuff end happily
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-08)
Dear Dani,

Personally, I do not invite those that look like shadows or dark entities into my realm or space. I dismiss shadow people and let them know with great intent that they are not welcome. Since I intuit by how I feel, I go by my gut radar of "feeling" how an entity feels to me. Most of them I have encountered waking or sleeping, dead or alive, human or non-human have come from a dark level and place. I do not have time for shadow people.

It is up to you to take responsibility and to do the research about what you are experiencing and how you will resolve it. It is also up to you if you choose to live with these shadow people or not, or to just move.--Abby
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-08)
I think it could be shadow people check some of the other shadow people stories for advice.
good luck. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: