You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Three Years Old Son Sees The Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

My Three Years Old Son Sees The Ghosts

 

It's been about a year since I submitted my last story, we have since realised we have more than one spirit here, two that we know of. I can't give exact dates as these things have happened over the last year.

My son (three years old) has seen the girl I wrote about in my previous story. I was getting him dressed for nursery about 3 months ago, if that, in the living room with my back turned from the open doorway. He suddenly had a really confused look on his face as he looked out the door. I asked him what was wrong and he replied 'who was that girl that went past?' so I assumed it was probably my little sister (even though I would of heard if anyone walked past because our laminate flooring isn't the quietest). I got up to check any way. When I realised no one was around I shouted up to my sister to ask if she had been down, she said she was in the bathroom getting ready for school the whole time.

As soon as she told me that I ran up the stairs and told her to unlock the bathroom door. She came out and I told her what happened, she freaked and made me follow her everywhere she went in the house. I later asked my son some questions about the girl, he didn't give me much detail other than the girl was taller than my neice and shorter than my sister.

My son bought our attention to the other ghost. He is a man, or so I'm told by my son. My mum and sister were in the bathroom getting ready one morning and my son was in there with them, (I was told this by my mum and sister) my son looked out to the landing then turned to my little sister and casually said 'there's a man there'. A few weeks after that my son was asleep when he woke up (at the time I was in the front room on the phone to a friend). So I went up to see if he was ok. He seemed to be trying to look around me. He had a confused face again and said 'there's a man behind you'. I suddenly panicked and did the 'slowly turn your head' to see if anything was there (still on the phone). Nothing was there, I asked my friend if they had heard what my son said, which they did and was just as freaked out as me. So I tucked my son back into bed, took another good look round the room and then ran down stairs.

About a week or so later he woke up screaming, I darted up the stairs thinking he might have hurt himself. I got to the doorway of his room and saw him pointing at thin air begging me to get something away from him. I froze, there was nothing there, that I could see anyway. All of a sudden I ran in and went to where he was pointing so I saw what he could see, he instantly calmed down and fell back to sleep. I asked my son about the man, he didn't understand me at first but then he said 'oh, the man that goes in your room?' that's when I decided I was not going to ask anymore questions about these ghosts.

Nothing had happened for a few months. Towards the end of November, my sister and son were in the kitchen with our two dogs and I was answering the front door when my son came running out to me telling me something had smashed, I went to see what it was, my little sister seemed freaked and one of my dogs was sat between her legs and the cupboard. I asked her what happened and she said a bottle of perfume had been shattered on the floor (when it happened my sister and son were both by the cupboards, nowhere near it) I went and had a look and the thick glass bottle was completely shattered, it must of been thrown at some force.

Nothing really happened after that except for about two weeks ago, the heating dial kept being turned up yet none of us had been anywhere near it, that only happened one night though.

What freaks me out though is that when my sister was about the same age as my son is now there was a black out in the area, at the time my older sister was looking after me, my little sister and my two cousins. After the black out me and one of my cousins went upstairs to the bedroom to play with our toys. We hadn't been up there long when my big sister came up seeming quite worried, she asked us if we were ok, confused we said yes and asked why.

She then told us that my little sister was in a panic, crying downstairs to her saying there was a man in the wardrobe and that he was going to get me and my cousin. We all forgot about this until my son mentioned the man.

Other hauntings by Zara-Hx

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zara-Hx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

XxoBethanyoxX (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-05)
Yeh,This Happons To My Nan. We could help each other
All the hopes in the world, Beth ❤
creepydog (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-03)
whoops I wrote react twice sorry! I didn't mean to! Thanks! Well done.
creepydog (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-03)
The man might have been the father of the small girl you saw. I am not exactly sure about this one I just know that you will find a logical reason for these happenings. Take care. And closely watch your dogs behaviour. For some reason animals seem to recognise the presence of supernatural beings more than we do. Just check them every now and again to see how they react react to this spirit encounter. There are a lot of theories to say ghosts do not exist. Just ignore them.

Hope this helps! -Creepydog ❤ 😊
creepydog (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-03)
The man might have been the father of the small girl you saw. I am not exactly sure about this one I just know that you will find a logical reason for these happenings. Take care. And closely watch your dogs behaviour. For some reason animals seem to recognise the presence of supernatural beings.

Hope this helps! -Creepydog
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-03)
Zara-Hx,
I'm thinking the little girl could very well be a residual type sighting. She has not been much of a presence really, and may even be a "living residual" from some time in your family's past. You have lived there since you were small, correct?
The man though, seems different altogether to me. I'll wait for rooks assessment on him.
Thank you for sharing.

Jav 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-03)
Zara-Hx,

Does anyone feel threatened by any of these experiences? I do not mean scared or frightend because these experiences are 'out of the ordinary'. I mean fearful of their personal/mental safety. Or is it more of a feeling that they are just trying to be noticed?

Events like these are bound to scare us because we do not expect nor understand what is happening... But beyond that initial scare what does anyone feel about these sightings?

Respectfully,

Rook
Blaqwynter (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-02)
Children, terminally ill persons, and pets tend to see ghosts. Not exactly sure why, but it happens...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: