You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Brother Passed

Real Ghost Stories

My Brother Passed

 

My brother (andy) and I have been with each other our whole lives, we've spend cold homeless nights together and we always looked out for each other. He'd said to me that he will always be with me, no matter what. As he passed away, I broke down and was very fragile. I had kept seeing him, hearing his voice, feeling sudden cold wind when no trees were blowing. I thought I was insane; I still do.

In my dreams he was there sitting in a dark empty room in a puddle of blood, singing the song our mum would sing to us at nighttime. I could make no sense of this. This dream was reoccurring for weeks, every time slightly different. Each time he would look a little older. I have no idea what this means. If it means anything.

Well one night, I was walking down our long hallway and by this point when I saw Andy, I would ignore it, I would look away. I was crying walking down the hall, he was standing motionless staring at me in the middle of the hallway. I looked at my feet and kept walking, as I bumped into something; it stopped me in my tracks, I felt myself running into a person. My brother. But he wasn't there. I could feel the warmth of his body. Maybe I truly am insane. That was the only time it happened. Moments later I got a phone call saying that my uncle had died in a motorcycle accident.

None of this makes sense to me... Not at all. There is more to this but it's just stupid.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, phoebez4, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

friendlyghost34 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-08)
How did your brother die? I'm soooooo sorry about your uncle and your brother.
Soma (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-15)
I think youre really lucky that you had such a great relationship with your brother, and I really think that must be his spirit with you. Sometimes having a spirit youre so attached to can be draining and make you depressed, so please try to find some happiness in your life as well; I'm sure that's what he wants for you. On the other hand there might be something else hes trying to tell you, or he might need to hear something from you. Maybe you should try tell him to find the light?
phoebez4 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
thank you all of you... You words have helped some...
i think hes trying to tell me something about his own death maybe I dunno... He was killed in a hit n run... And a month before he got into some drugs... And I tihnk they might relate... Because now I keep dreaming of his death... And I wake up really scared and crying...
quianas (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
1st I would like to say I'm sorry for both of your loses, and your not in any way insane. Maybe heartbroken but not insane. The spirit world has it way of communicating with us whether it's warning us or just showing us that there still hear with us. It is possible that your bother was trying to warn you about your uncle by showing you visions of blood. You also said that he said he'll never leave you and maybe that's why you bumped into him in the hallway. Try talking to him the next time you feel him around. Goodluck,
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
You are most certainly not insane at all. My mother was my best friend before she passed away not only my mother, and I constantly dream of her and feel her presence. If I didn't - I probably WOULD go insane. Relax, he's letting you know he's still there - and chances are he will appear less and less as you progress in life and the less sadness you feel. But he will always be there when times get rough, and sometimes just to let you feel a quick hello. Take solice in it, take comfort in it. I don't think he's trying to scare you at all.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
Your brother was just letting you know it is okay and that he is still with you no matter what. That you are not alone in this world. His love for you will continue on and so should you. Don't let fear rule your life.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-08)
Dear Phoebe,

You are the only one who knows what makes sense to you, if you are sane or not, if you want more of the story told, and if it is stupid or not.

As for your dream, I am of the opinion that the dreamer is the best interpreter. I do know this that if a human being gravitates to the lower depths of depression, negativity or the darkness, the more the dreams will reflect the same and be of the same level.

In your brother's way he may have been wanting to show you that he is alive on the other side, and he was letting you know the only way you would allow him into your dream world in order to do so. He may have wanted to deliver a message that your Uncle passed, but it may have also been your Uncle letting you know of his eminent passing.--Abby
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-08)
wow!
I'm so sorry to hear about your brothers death
I lost my father at a young age so I can relate to the feeling of despair.
maybe he is showing himself to you to let you know everything is going to be all right
and the dreams are probably your mind still feeling anguish over your loss you know?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: