You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: White Lady At Fitness Center

Real Ghost Stories

White Lady At Fitness Center

 

Year 2007, I worked after 3 months that I gave birth in a fitness center at Quezon City. I was working as a receptionist then. It was located in a famous TV network building wherein there are also some private companies. We have once a week night shifting schedule. One of our job responsibilities is to manual key in the credit cards of the member's who failed to pay on their monthly due.

The night shift schedule starts 10pm until 5am, then continues shift in the morning from 6am until 1pm. Most of my colleagues were telling me that our fitness center is said to be haunted, that they were seeing shadows everywhere, mostly where the equipments located and at the shower rooms. But it didn't bother me at first. Until one midnight of my shift and I was left all alone, no security guard, no one, just me...

After I checked everything and closed the fitness center, I had my dinner in our office while listening to music to avoid boredom. Then I did my job. While I was doing the manual key-in on the machine, I heard someone was walking. I ignored it. Then after awhile, I had glimpsed and feeling as if someone was with me in the room watching me. I still ignored it. I felt that it was so strong and the temperature dropped. It is prohibited to open the air conditioned at night so how come it gets cold? I still didn't mind it.

Around 3am, I was already feeling sleepy. I decided to sleep at the lounge. We have big single couches there, blue and red, quiet heavy to lift up so I just dragged the other blue couch to connect with one other blue couch. Then I positioned myself.

I do not remember how many hours I have been sleeping but I suddenly felt that the couch I was lying in was shaking violently! Then I saw a woman in white standing on my right side, but I was not able to saw her face because she was standing in sideways. She was wearing old fashioned dress and has long hair. She was just there, standing beside me! Of course, I totally freaked out! So I closed my eyes again and prayed: "God please help me, help me, help me. Please wake me up". After few seconds or felt like it was eternity for me, the shaking stopped. I opened my eyes and she was gone.

I stood up and went to the table near the entrance door. I was not able to get back to sleep. I waited to our lady guard and when she arrived, that was the time I was able to take shower, prepare myself for the morning shift and had my breakfast. I told our lady guard and my other colleagues what happened, and they said it's already normal there.

Other hauntings by mhalditah

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mhalditah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Kryodrache: LOL I do not know why she was wearing white and if she was upset that I was sleeping on the couch. All I know is I was just there to work and needed rest as well lol
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Bluerose19: its good to know that you have your own recited prayers:) as for me, I honestly do not know any recited prayers taught by church, but I recently learned prayer for angels. I feel comfort and safe whenever I include it in my prayers. I do not have weird dreams anymore, thank God.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-12)
Kryodrache: Here's a new twist for you titled "The Woman In Black", by Aussiedaz... I know what you're thinking, and he wrote it long before the movie LOL 😆...

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=10402

I think you'll enjoy it and the comments as well 😊
Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-12)
I wonder why female ghosts always seem to appear in a white garment of sorts...

Maybe she was upset that you were sleeping on the couch!
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-10)
mhalditah- Is it so?...I don't know... But in our religion (Hinduism),,the chants of which we call 'Hanumaan Chaalisa' (40 verses) works very effectively in warding-off ghosts/negative energies. I have fully memorized it long time ago, and so whenever I am scared or 'feel' something, I do recite it... It really works for me... And ya, of course 'prayers' from one's bottom of hearts will also definitely work. 😊
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-10)
Hi Bluerose19! Yeah, I'm glad that the prayer worked. I remembered I read something here that if you encounter such thing, do not pray memorized prayers? Pray from the bottom of your heart. Well, guess its true.
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-09)
MissiB: lol... I think you do not need to 'know' how to write a story. Just write a 'true' one and I believe it will definitely be published. 😊

Mhalditah:This 'shaking' of bed thing did happen to me also one night when I used to stay in a rented house. I felt like seeing a white'face' also nearby,, but was not sure whether it was actually a 'ghost' or just reflection of light from outside. Anyways, its good that the 'prayers' worked for you 😊...Take care...
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-09)
Nope, she looks not that old. Think about between 20 to 25 years old. I do not know the history of that building but yeah it really scares the hell out of me!
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-09)
A woman in a old age white dress in a gym? Totaly weird 😲
How old is this building, could it have been another company or house in the past? I'm sure this must have been a scary experience! ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: