You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The White Dress

Real Ghost Stories

The White Dress

 

This actually happened long years ago, when I was in grade 2. In our school, we are assigned as sweepers, meaning we will be the one to clean our classroom. When we finished our work, my best friend and I decided to stay for awhile. After one hour, I decided to go home because it was getting dark already and it was about 7 pm.

Our place is full of trees and surrounded by mountains. Some people who will visit in our place often say our place is a hidden one because they can't find it on the map.

My best friend and I were talking under a big star apple (kaimito) tree. In front of us was another tree, which we called "tambis". Near this "tambis" tree is the church and convent where our priest stays.

Meanwhile, while my best friend was talking to me, I keep staring on the "tambis" tree. I noticed a white long sleeveless dress hanging on the tree. I kept thinking to myself why the dress was moving back and forth without wind pushing onto it, when in fact I didn't feel it anyway. I was confused also why it is still hanging there during night, which the people avoid to do unto their clothes. First I thought it was the priest clothes. I started to feel uneasy because the dress is not the same with what our priest usually wear during mass.

I called the attention of my friend. When she noticed it she almost ran because it was scary. "It was the dress of the white lady," she exclaimed. We ran and hid at the nearby house. A minute after hiding, we decided to look again but there were no signs of dress there.

Until now, I still remember those scary experiences of mine.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, japnemz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-27)
japnemz:

You had this experience at a very young age at which a person is very impressionable, perhaps the "dress" was only the light moving among the tree branches or something else.

Is there a story about a "white lady" in the area where you live?. That would help to validate your story.

Nevertheless, I'm sure it was scary to see something unexplained for two little girls waking at dawn.

Take care.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-27)
Naywonlett, Where do you get your information from? What nonsense, if your are bored, find another site to get your 'jollies'. Don't sprout rubbish on a respected site like YGS!
I am asking you, respectfully, to remove yourself, or tone your comments down...Please!
naywonlett (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-27)
I think she was killed right in front of the tree. Don't be SO SO rough Bluerose19! 😕 😠 just 😜
TheMostScariestStories (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-13)
Very interesting story. Maybe a woman hanged herself? I don't know, or something like that.
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-13)
Where in Philippines do you live? I guess in province area, right? I haven't heard or read such thing as only white dress?
Maybe the white lady was changing her dress lol 😆
Peace:)
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-13)
Who is the white lady? Sounds like someone hanged herself there in the pased...
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
"It was the dress of the white lady," she exclaimed.

You haven't mentioned if there's a story of any 'white lady' in that area about which your friend stated. Without knowing about the mystery/history about that 'white lady',its almost impossible for us to comment on anything.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: