You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Ghost That Loves My Money

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost That Loves My Money

 

2 weeks ago, JAN 29th, here in Biñan, Philippines, I was to buy a used car. I need some money and go to the bank to withdraw 20000 pesos (500$). I put it in my wallet with another 5000p. I go meet my wife and we come home. No one comes near me, no one touches me, I always hold my bag that holds the wallet in my bare hands. We travel 20 minutes and get home. I get in my room and take my wallet to give my wife the money. She will be the one to buy the car. Opening my wallet I find 17000 pesos and no more 25000p.

I am amazed. She is also. We do not understand what happened. It cannot have been robbed. We look all over the bag. Nothing. I am a spiritual fellow, I do lots of meditation, and have had some experiences with ghosts. So, I ask my pendulum if it is a ghost that took the money and my answer is yes. I try to contact the ghost but no chance. I have to accept it and live with it. 8 000p is around 200$ so not tragic. I can live with it. And life goes on but I no more put money in this wallet.

Today, February 13th, same place, I have in my pocket 3000p, I have to go out to read the Tarot to a client, I do not want to have that much money on me. I take a wallet, an old blue wallet I no more use for long. I put in 1,500p and store it away in a big travel bag. I go down and do my job. Very good, the client is happy, what I said is true and good for her. She pay me 200p (5$) and I come back home. As I have 1,500p in my pocket, I decide to put away an extra 1000p. I take my blue wallet, open it, EMPTY!. No more 1,500p! EMPTY!

I am wondering what is happening, why it is happening, what do I have to learn from it? I ask my cards, my pendulum and it tells me I will have the money back, just be patient and wait for it. I cannot communicate with the ghost, I cannot talk to her and know why...

Can someone help me?

Maybe the ghost want me to leave the Philippines and come back home, I will not come back home to Canada. But what I need is to know why. Or find a way to talk to the ghost.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, roger3625, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ophelia1023 (2 stories) (9 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-28)
I haven't experienced suddenly losing money, maybe because I don't have much in the first place, lol. What I did experience was an occasional addition in terms of money and food. I just utter a simple "Thank you".

I knew that in some cultures, there is this what they call "The Borrower". It is defined in different ways, depending on the culture. Typically, they just return it sooner or later. As for your case, it may not be related to ghosts or spirits; and even if it is, surely they would return it. They don't have much use for money anyway.:)
Ghostbuscus (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-24)
Can you please think about other things first not related to anything paranormal? Maybe it was misplaced, accidentaly dropped or just like what Moongrim had said. Some things have other causes so don't just think for only one reason. Then when you already have proof that a ghost was concerned about your experience, share it to us!

😁 Thank you for sharing your experiencee

-Peace 😊
Ghostbuscus
loversaddiction (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-27)
Lol wow that's weird...I'm in highschool at the moment and I remember I ate my backpack down by my friends, and I had five bucks took out one dollar to go buy me a snack, and my friends went with me, and I knew no one at our table took It, cause when I came back my money was missing... I don't know if that counts, unless I really do have money hackers at my table o.o
Mhannerism (2 stories) (82 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
What the hell? I'm from Biñan, Laguna too. Lol
I was curious because I never heard anything like that here. Try to use a purse instead of a wallet. I'm paranoid whenever I use wallet. 😁
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-17)
I agree Anneke8 - Moongrim does have a good point.

I highly doubt that ghosts have need for cash?
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-14)
Love your comment again Moongrim! ❤
You are just a favourite!
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-13)
I wouldn't be too hasty to blame ghosts every time you have money missing. There are a lot of unreliable people out there, and people make mistakes all the time. You may have misplaced it. I would be way more upset if that much money went missing. I wouldn't be just looking at a pendulum. I'd be eyeing everyone around me. Why can't you talk to this particular ghost if you read tarot cards and use a pendulum for other spirits?
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-02-13)
Did the Bank Teller that gave you the money count out all of the money in front of you when you withdrew it?
If not, then there is a good chance she short changed you.

When exactly did you count out the money in it's entirety?

Not to mention that perhaps a client, if not someone closer to you, has been engaging in some bait and switch robbery.
Http://money.howstuffworks.com/pickpocket1.htm
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-13)
I am very curious now.

You stated:

I cannot communicate with the ghost, I cannot talk to her and know why...

Do you wish to elaborate on that statement? I'd like to hear more.

Blessings to you, and I hope you can work it all out! ❤
Brian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-13)
First thing I can say is that it is possible that the spirits you are contacting are disturbing you. Money vanishing from a wallet is rarely heard of.

My suggestion would be to keep documentation of when and where this is happening. If you find yourself to be a spiritual person try to contact the spirit who is taking your money.

Tell it you are not happy that it is taking your money and that it needs to stop. If it is having a hard time moving on the spiritual realm tell it to pass that it is ok.

But I really have never had an experience of money disapearing from a wallet while I've held it. Most of the spirits I deal with will just move things from one location to another.
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-13)
Perhaps it is one of your tarrod card spirits that thinks they deserve part of your money. I have no other explanation for this happening...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: