You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Weird Moment Of A Glass

Real Ghost Stories

The Weird Moment Of A Glass

 

This happened when I was only 7 years old. My parents were at work, and my gramma was making me food. I got bored so I went down the hallway to my parents room to get my coloring book. And when I got it, there was a glass on the counter which my dad drinks every night. And right in front of me, the glass just fell and shattered against the hard wooden floor. There was no window open, or fan on becasue I remember it was in the winter. I never forgot that day, and even today it freaks me out.

Then about 7 years later, during the summer, I started to think about it. And at night I had a dream about, like the same exact thing that happened 7 years ago. The next morning, both of my parents were at work, and my gramma and my sister went to our next door neighbor for a visit. I invited my cousin to sleep over, and we were playing video games. I asked him if he wanted a drink, he said yes, so I got out a glass and out it on the counter, then I told him that we should get my video game from my friend across the street. So we went, and when we came back, the glass was on the floor broken. Me and my cousin were so frightened that I slept at his house for 2 weeks straight.

I always see odd things, like dark figures, stuff randomly moving when I'm alone, lights flickering, tapping at night. We now have video cameras set-up to catch anything suspicious. So far nothing yet. This is kind of like Paranormal Activity, except we haven't got anything yet. But I know once we do, I will put it up here on this website.

Other hauntings by TheMostScariestStories

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheMostScariestStories, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TheMostScariestStories (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Yes, even today this is happening. But only when our cameras are turned off. When they are on, nothing happens at all.
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Since it says that you're a young adult I'm assuming that since the last glass broke around the age of 14 at least 6 years have passed right? And you're saying that you still experience weird things like dark figures, stuff randomly moving when you're alone, lights flickering, tapping at night. Is this happening now or then?

Nysa could be right it does sound like the glass could have been psychic energy caused by the energy you would have been putting out while coming of age. It could have had nothing to do with anything ghostly and may have been your energy pushing the glass unconsciously.
😕
TheMostScariestStories (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
So what should I do about it? I am too scared and I feel more activity is on the way.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-15)
That sounds a lot like poltergeist activity. There are many theories about poltergeists, one is that it is the uncontrolled psychic energy of a young person. The kind of psychic energy that might push a glass off of a table. It's something to think about.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: