You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Asmodeus Fooling Around In My Room?

Real Ghost Stories

Asmodeus Fooling Around In My Room?

 

Firstly, I'm a girl, nearly 14 years old, and I have never "fooled around."

I think I should start with when I was 4, because I made this connection (maybe or maybe not) recently. When I was 4, my family moved into a new house and I began having extremely vivid "nightmares." At night I would go to bed and sleep, but then I'd wake up in the middle of the night and see a man just standing over me. Most of the time I would watch him (I was usually too frightened to go to sleep) until he'd walk out of my room and close the door behind himself (when I would then fall asleep.) Though one night after he'd gone away, I got out of bed and went and woke my dad, and I was telling him there was a robber in the house (what else was supposed to think? I've been to church AT MOST 7 times in my life.) He'd tell me it was just a nightmare and send me back to bed. I kept having these nightmares so my dad would spray "magic montser killer" to keep the monsters and nightmares away (when I was 7 I learned it was just water and "big girls" couldn't be scared of monsters.) But the dark still terrified me deep inside.

A few nights before the event that I'll write about next, something dragged across my legs (under my bed covers,) and I could only compare it to a time in the mountains that a snake slithered across my feet (which scared the crap out of me, so you can imagine how it felt when I got that feeling while lying down in bed.)

Three friends and I were having having a sleep over at my house, and around 1 - 2 AM we wanted to try using an Ouija board for fun (I know you're not supposed to do this, but this was our first time using one.) We didn't have a legit board and we didn't want our parents to know so we used my white board (since its easy to erase.) At first we were just got random answers so we said good-bye, but then we tried again and asked if someone was there; it said "YES." We asked if it was a girl and it said "NO," and then we asked if he could tell us his name and he said "Don't know" (we put that on the board.) We asked a few other questions and got unrelated (to the question) answers such as: "GOSPEL," "JOUSTING," and one question (Why are you here?) was answered with "HELL." This was pretty scary (for obvious reasons), and so we said good-bye. We tried once more that night, I asked if it was by chance the same spirit as last time, and it replied "YES." Now, one of my friends asked if it was demon as a joke (I think it was a joke at least,) but it said "YES." we probably should've stopped there, but we kept going. We asked if it wanted to hurt us ("NO",) and we asked if it was Asmodeus (after searching some of the answers he gave us and our results came up with "Asmodeus".) It said "YES."

A few strange things happened to me after that, such as: getting butt-groped by someone who wasn't there, getting poked really hard on the shoulder (as if to say "hey, don't ignore me" or "lol, poke."), and weight shifting on my bed when I was trying to sleep (like someone was lying down beside me.)

5 days later I invited another friend over and we also did Ouija board around the same time of night (I told her about what happened and she wanted to.) We first talked to a random guy, but we said good-bye and started again. We asked the name of who we were speaking with, and it said (ASMODEUS.) This was troubling to say the least so I asked why he was here and he said "SARAH." Now, I already knew this was the girl he had had feelings for, but my friend didn't know anything about Asmodeus (nor did I, until the first time I used Ouija) so I googled it for her. We then look at images (of Sarah,) and that shut us both up (I - with blonde hair and blue eyes - look VERY similar Sarah in most of the paintings that we saw.) We said good-bye and I was almost in tears I was so scared.

Since then I've tried to stay away from anything that could be considered "demonic," but weirder things have been happening and when I have nightmares they are absolutely horrid.

Some examples of the weird things that have been happening to me lately (mostly put in order of which they occurred):

- I feel like someone is watching me when I'm in my room

- He (I guess it's him) still lays in my bed

- He still pokes my shoulder

- Sometimes it feels like someone's (Asmodeus I'm guessing) hand is brushing my cheek

- I was crying during a movie and he rubbed my back (I thought it was my dad at first, but he wasn't near me)

- I felt someone kiss me right above my left eye while I was trying to sleep

- One night all I could rememeber from a dream I had, was someone whispering "Sarah"

- I slept in really late one day and a man's voice asked me if I was okay when I woke up, so I told my brother "thanks for worring, but I'm fine," but then he told me he didn't say anything (and I realized it didn't sound like my brother)

- I tried to close my bedroom door but something pushes it open/out of my grip (I thought it was my dog hitting my door while running into my room at first)

- Once I woke in the middle of the night, and I was "spooning" with a guy who was likely who ever has been haunting me, and I told him out loud "No funny business" and went back to sleep

- I had another dream where I walked down a hall and found a room with a man with long black hair sitting and looking a wall which is an enlarged picture of Sarah. He tells me to go away, I fall through the floor (more like its no longer there) into a room with paper walls. While in the room with paper walls, silluottes watch me and Asmodeus (man with long black hair) tells me everything that makes me imperfect and how I want to be perfect.

I thought Asmodeus was supposed to be more-or-less like an incubus (given that he is THE demon of lust and he likes to mar the hearts of virgins), but he (if it even is Asmodeus) hasn't done anything farther than grope my bum (thank God.) In fact, I somewhat enjoy/don't mind the pressence, and I've noticed that when he does "lay in the bed beside me," I wake up next to that spot (I have a large bed and I sleep on the opposite side of where the weight shifts)

Some questions I have:

He hasn't hurt me or anything, but should I be worried about others around me (some of my friend have had dreams where an attractive man with longer hair makes an appearance and makes it known he is Asmodeus)? Do you think it's even Asmodeus (could it have lied or be a different spirt - or whatever - altogether)? Would it be "sinful" (more-or-less the correct word for this) to not do anything about him? Should I tell my parents (I'm worried they'll think I'm crazy, trying to get attention, or something like that, since they aren't really religious or anything)? Also, I figure it's probably not good to speak with demons, but I just tell him stuff like "no peeking when I'm changing," "No screwing around," and that sort of thing; is that bad? Lastly, should I do something about him, and if so, what should I do (what can I do against Asmodeus other than burning fish parts, lol)?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vesper, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Cat7777 (9 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-24)
So, 5 years later... I'd love to know what happened and if you got rid of him?
caramelbear16 (1 posts)
-4
9 years ago (2015-08-14)
I get the feeling that its fake or just your imagination. Because asmodeus will never call someone else sarah, and he wouldn't want to get married again. He already married lilith. Asmodeus doesn't harm people and he is very busy with posessing someone. He wouldn't play hide and seek. I know this because he marked me as companion and that he treats me as his daughter. It is probably someone else if this is asmodeus
marked_one (1 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-12-23)
my email is markedone [at] outlook.com. Please send me email if these things are real and still happening I have a few questions for you. If asmodius is still there maybe I can help if he isn't I still need answers thanks for the time:).
Pagangirl (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-21)
Hey I wanted to add that I thought about it, and it could be asmodeus despite the whole poking thing being a bit off. He could be doing things that he knows you'll respond to or acting in a way that he doesn't think will be taken as threatening, and a friend has corrected me that he doesn't always want lustful things from those he works with he can be very protective and helpful, but don't expect that the lust aspect won't affect you at all because he is about that after all. I'd still say to get a divination done by a un-effected third party whose tarot readings are known and trusted because then you can confirm but you might also get an idea of why he's around.
Pagangirl (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-21)
Okay, if you're not lying, then ignore all the whacko christian comments (sorry, but basically christianity stole a bunch of things from various other religions then started hate campaigns against those religions etc... So yeh just ignore them)
Firstly: It's well known that spirits and demons and even gods... Will lie if they want to. There's nothing to stop them lying. It's also well known that Gods sometimes lie about who they are - pretending to be another god etc and spirits sometimes pretend to be gods or demons for the sake of getting 'in' / tricking you into opening up to them.
So I'd say before you do anything else go to a trusted (and it can't be somebody you know because they might just feed you whatever you want to hear) person experienced in divination (search pagan on tumblr you'll come across tarot readers) explain your situation and ask them to do a divination to confirm if it is deus or some other thing pretending to be them.
Do not agree to make any kind of commitment, ever. If you agree and then break a commitment to anything be it god demon or spirit, you'll likely get punished.
Demons and gods are well known for taking humans as spouses (you won't be the only one though, he'll have like 500 other wives too.)
But this doesn't really sound like deus to me, the whole poking you thing and spooning you sounds more like a teenager than an extremely old demon. So that may just be... Well I don't really know. It could indicate that it's not deus and is just some creeper spirit, or it could be what we call UPG (google it lol it'll take way too long to explain here) basically you inputting what you think he's like and imagining it mixed with what's actually happening.
Don't play with ouiji boards, seriously. That's like having a neon flashing sign to everything and anything that you're open for business and trust me you DON'T want to be open for business. It doesn't only communicate to one specific thing.
If it is deus it doesn't mean you have to be wary of him just because he's a demon but deus is apparently a pervert to put it bluntly, he is going to want something from you at some point most likely.
Smudging is appropriation of you're not of the culture that it originates from, so you could seriously piss off some other spirits by doing that, thank you.

I don't think it's deus that you're dealing with, it sounds too girly girly teenage to me tbh. Which makes me think that it's a spirit doing and acting how it thinks you want it to so that you end up letting it in. Don't.
The reason to go to an outsider over the internet for a divination is so that the divination can not be influenced by whatever it is.
ptahseker666 (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
well if anything at least try meditating or asking him to contact you
Vesper (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
[at] Ptah: I'm not sure how much I believe your story, but I, for the past few weeks, have woken with the feeling a pressence was missing (ex: that feeling you get when you're little and someone sits with you until you fall asleep, but they are gone when you wake.) It's not a bad feeling, but rather comforting. As of late, I've also woken in the middle of the night and morning with a general feeling of happiness, and I've noticed (and tried to deny, as it is highly embarresing) light bruising on my hips and other places one might "hold onto." This leads me to believe "that" might be happening, but I've felt no soreness or anything like that in my private areas. (I've done a bit of poking around, a [at] Ptah: I'm not sure how much I believe your story, but I, for the past few weeks, have woken with the feeling a pressence was missing (ex: that feeling you get when you're little and someone sits with you until you fall asleep, but they are gone when you wake.) It's not a bad feeling, but rather comforting. As of late, I've also woken in the middle of the night and morning with a general feeling of happiness, and I've noticed (and tried to deny, as it is highly embarresing) light bruising on my hips and other places one might "hold onto." This leads me to believe "that" might be happening, but I've felt no soreness or anything like that in my private areas. (I've done a bit of poking around, and I don't show any other symptoms for medical conditions or illnesses that involve discoloration of the skin or bruising.) One other thing I wanted to mention; I have almost gotten hurt (via soccer ball, volley ball, open/closing locker door, etc.) multible times lately (not so unsual, except that I normally get hit,) but lately I get pushed or tugged out of the way by someone who isn't there [Asmodeus?].

Lastly, I'm typing this on my ipod while I lie bed, because when I turned of my light, I felt him get in my bed. D: (While I was typing this my bed shifted like was tring to get a bit closer Dx) nd I don't show any other symptoms for medical conditions or illnesses that involve discoloration of the skin or bruising.) One other thing I wanted to mention; I have almost gotten hurt (via soccer ball, volley ball, open/closing locker door, etc.) multible times lately (not so unsual, except that I normally get hit,) but lately I get pushed or tugged out of the way by someone who isn't there [Asmodeus?].

Lastly, I'm typing this on my ipod while I lie bed, because when I turned of my light, I felt him get in my bed. D: (While I was typing this my bed shifted like he was tring to get a bit closer Dx)

Good night. D':>
ptahseker666 (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
but I also understand most of you will not agree with me which I don't mind as well as the author may not that I don't mind find what works for you.
ptahseker666 (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
unfortunately I know how to set him away from you but that is a conflict of interest between myself and him. He saved my life in the past quite a few times.

All I can say if it truly is asmodeus have a talk with him during meditation he should come into your mind you will feel a slight pressure left hemisphere of the cranium the side of the brain that controls speech when he does his voice is pleasant. Use control questions to discern between your mind and theirs there are only a few that have ever came in my head one saved me from a car accident, asmodeus, and another who said I looked like ptah a name I never knew but found it online as an egyptian god.

When you get to that point start asking questions and tell him how you feel. Eventually things will resolve.
ptahseker666 (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
the scratches as well may have been because it was insulting to him the aspect of asmodeus actually appears in the book of tobit but is far older he was supposedly one of the djinn solomon locked away to do his dirty work as well, but you should also know that christianity, and judaism, demonized many of the old gods, and or goddesses when these religions came about. Baal was made beelzebub, inanna or ishtar was made astharoth, enki also known as lucifer the light bearer of rome bacame satan when satan was never actually a real figure, baal was also known as enlil most of these beings actually stem from multiple religions such as sumeria, egypt, roman, and other lores.

I would actually implore you to run a google search on a lot of these things what I am speaking of is what I have actually found through historical aspects
All that I am stating is what I experienced with him as a being through meditation and my summonings and no I did not use circles I never do that that is disrespectful and also I know how to get rid of spirits, bind them, and or leech from them if I need to get rid of them.

The other aspect is historical evidence yes I have read the book of tobit. Raphiel comes to tobias whom wants to marry sara and all previous lovers are strangled and he grants him a part of a fish to burn.
ptahseker666 (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
smudging may not work this is not a lesser spirit trust me on this one best to be truthful and just ask him politely but he is there for a reason so I would advice getting to the bottom of it first yes you may look like sara but your energy summoned him.
ptahseker666 (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
hello asmodeus is a good spirit to have around I have had encounters with him I wrote him well over 50 or 60 poems he is actually one of my favorite gods out of the goetic ones. You have nothing to worry about. When he first came he spoke telepathically and played a worldwide game against other players in other nations called war commander and gave me their locations there are 8 people on each team 150 kills to win the game I had 83 of those because of him. My real name is dakin by the way but you really shouldn't worry about it too much ask him to tell you the truth if you really want to know and this story isn't bs then he will tell you in your mind. Also it isn't advised to wear hats when speaking to him its a sign of disrespect he does have olive colored skin, long hair well braided. If you truly desire it which I doubt because he has not left he is a very astounding being they can read your inner desires and thoughts so just be truthful.
Vesper (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
I DON'T like being touched that way, but then I have a "sex drive" of 0 or "in the moment awareness" of 0 for those things (so it doesn't bother me really, just a bit weird).:T
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
You mention the movie and your friend's dream, and in the same breath, your own dream the same night. Obviously there is a connection there but I don't get what it is.

Yes, you are right, very sad that a 14 year old girl is so used to having her "bum" touched so often that she pays no mind to it and even enjoys it. On the other hand you also say you haven't fooled around. You did say 14, right? Usually girls who haven't fooled around, do not like being touched in that way.
Vesper (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
[at] Vanessanda: Sorry if this is a late resonse. D:

I have prayed a few times (though I still feel bad in general when I do) since I was scratched (on the back of my right hand), and I didn't mention it in earlier posts because it hadn't happened yet.
And the groping didn't really bother me because I'm sadly used to boys touching my bum (random jerks). The scratch frightened me more than the other things, I believe, due the shock of realizing it might be possible for him to really hurt me physically.

I thought I'd mention that recently my friend who liked me (not sure if they still do) watched a movie called "The Passion of Christ" (I think that's the title and you may or may not know it), and that night they had a dream that they were chained and someone was laughing/chuckling at them. That same night I woke up at 5 am after dreaming someone shhhh-ing me and then whispering to me "The lights are on now." Sure enough, when I woke up, my light came on. This was last weekend.

BUT I was just reading fanfiction and I felt a finger run across my arm. Dx (This was why I got on here.) Now his pressence makes me feel like a toy (which I probably am to him), because it's more like cruel and playful interactions (ex: scaring me, doing something while I'm reading fanfiction or manga, and childish contact like that, maybe suggestive sometimes.)

[P.S.] The scratch is mostly healed, but is looking like it'll leave a scar even though it wasn't a large or deep scratch.
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
Vesper How did you get the scratch, where is it and why didn't you mention it in your last post since it worried you so much? You felt bad after praying once, so you prayed a second time. You got a scratch and decided not to pray again. Could you please explain your reasoning behind that?

You say in your story that you enjoy and don't mind his presence and he hasn't hurt you. The groping didn't frighten you. Is it the scratch that's suddenly made you worry for your safety?
Vesper (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
I really hope someone sees this and replies, because I have a question that more-or-less urgently needs a answer. I got scrached after the second time I prayed to St. Micheal (I prayed twice because I felt horrible in my gut after praying once,) and I only noticed it due to the sensation of burning I felt where I was scratched. This was on Sunday, and the cut still feels like a fresh burn (I have cleaned it and such.) But would Asmodeus be strong enough to do that (I'm worried for my safety more than ever)?
I haven't tried to pray since, and nothing has happened except for moments where I feel his pressence.

P.S. When I was a kid I had all sorts of weird dreams. Would it be possible that I gave concent to be wed to Asmodeus? Or am I just being paranoid? (When I was 4 - 5 years old I had a dream in which I was locked in a castle/mansion and couldn't leave/wake-up until I gave concent to be wedded to a man)

[at] snowhite: Sorry if it sounds that way, but its not. D:
snowhite (203 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
I just have a feeling that this is a fiction for attention.Don't ask me why.
BlueBakemono (23 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
Oi, don't freak out so much! Suuure, he's a big, bad, scary demon, but fear rarely ever helps anything. In the long run, this could turn out horribly, but you're safe for now.
But I highly doubt this is really Asmodeus you're dealing with. If it is, Hell sounds like Disney Land. Just full of ugly old dudes that like to grope and be weird. It could just be a stupid ghost. But if it IS Asmodeus, dude, call a priest! And try to avoid talking to him or anything. Just ignore him. But I'm pretty clueless when it comes to making demons get out of your house, they're like the annoying house-guest that doesn't know when to leave. A priest would know much more about it than I.
Good luck!:D
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
I'm going to take a moment here... Pardon the 'yelling'...

OH MY GOD! RUN AND PRAY IT'S ASMODEUS, HE'S GOING TO GET US! 😨 😲 😉

Now that is out of the way...

Vesper,

A couple of things lept to my attention while reading your experience.

First: (quoting you first) "we wanted to try using an Ouija board for fun..." You go on to say you know you shouldn't do that... BINGO SPOT ON...It's not a game... But you've gone and done it so let's look at what may have happened because you 'played' with a homemade board...

You contacted an 'entity'...Possible...given your age your body is going through many changes and generating lots of 'energies' either by the physical changes your body is going through or the dreams produced during 'Puberty'.

Second: (another quote from you) "We asked a few other questions and got unrelated (to the question) answers such as: "GOSPEL," "JOUSTING," and one question (Why are you here?) was answered with "HELL." This was pretty scary (for obvious reasons), and so we said good-bye. We tried once more that night, I asked if it was by chance the same spirit as last time, and it replied "YES." Now, one of my friends asked if it was demon as a joke (I think it was a joke at least,) but it said "YES." we probably should've stopped there, but we kept going. We asked if it wanted to hurt us ("NO",) and we asked if it was Asmodeus (after searching some of the answers he gave us and our results came up with "Asmodeus".) It said "YES." "

You invited something... A Spirit/Entity in that took on a NAME you gave it... It took on the aspects of something you/your friends were thinking/asking questions about and it 'tailored' it's answers to fit the image in your mind (s).

A lot of the answers you are looking for are contained in your experience... Take a moment and 'read it' as if you didn't experience/write about it.

I do not 'feel' this entity is a demon... It may be malevolent, but more than likely it has taken on the aspects that it has gathered from you and your friends minds... At least those that are not 'malevolent/evil'.

I have a Cleansing/Shielding Method I use for my Home and Family that is yours for the asking. Please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
Vesper (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
[at] the really worried person: Thanks, I just prayed twice and felt I should respond to your message. D:
IMPORTANT (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-19)
This is VERY VERY BAD

I was just reading some ghost stories just for fun online when I read your story. I hope for your sake that you are a well researched liar because if not you are not you are in HUGE trouble. Asmodeous is one of the only two demons mentioned by name in the Roman catholic version of the bible and he is mentioned in the book of tobit (regarded as unbiblical by protestants) In the story the demon asmodeous kills the 7 husbands of a girl named sarah on her wedding night because he is in'love' with her. The eighth husband (Tobit) survives with the help of the archangel raphael who drives the demon away and binds him.

My advice, if this is indeed the truth.

Don't talk to it under any circumstances
Say the rosery daily
If you are not already get baptized
Call a traditional catholic priest and get an exorcism ASAP.
Avoid any otherwise sinful behavior (it gives them more power)
Avoid psychics, mediums ouiji (my goodness what were you thinking! Witches won't even use those!) etc.
Pray pray pray and invoke saint michael.
I will say 3 hail marys for you

Ps. I don't really like commenting on these sites but one way or another you are toying with something dead serious so I feelt that I HAD to comment here. I got an account solely to give you this info.
Micha_1998 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-19)
I believe this will get worse if you don't do anything about it. You said you enjoy/don't mind when he is around. He wants to make you feel like this so he can really show his true side later on, which is horrible. Please cleanse your house ASAP 😊 Good luck! Stay safe.
Micha ❤
WolfSnake (6 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-18)
As much as Asmodeus is acting respectful and kind, you need to remember he is a demon of lust. He will trick you into thinking he is nice and then he will show his true nature. He is a demon, he won't keep his cool forever and when that happens he will turn on you and I don't want to frighten you but he has a motive and since he is a demon of lust I can imagine what he wants.

I suggest you pray, and when you want to make a demand say " in gods name...________ " he will have no choice but to listen.

I hope you stay safe and nothing else happens.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-18)
Jav - I haven't a clue what is up with the beef jerky. I checked his other comments and it isn't mentioned every time. Kinda had me wondering what experiences require beef jerky vs just sea salt and vinegar. Sasquatch? I haven't ruled that out either 😉
Vesper (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-18)
Thanks everyone, I'll try to do most (if not all) of the things you've recommended.:3

On another note (more or less), last night I was over at a friends, and her boyfriend was over. They were all sweet and loverly, and I was off to the side. I started thinking "3rd wheel over 9000!" and then I felt a hand on my leg and breath on my ear! D:
This is the first time its happened outside of my house! D:>
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-18)
[at] supernaturalservices,
I've got the same question as Miracles. You have mentioned the Beef Jerky previously. What's up with the tasty snack food?

[at] Miracles,
Maybe he thinks it's a Sasquatch? I wouldn't mess with the Sasquatch... Just sayin'.

Jav 😉
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-18)
supernaturalservices - just a question because I've never heard of this before. How does eating beef jerky before going to bed ground you?
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-18)
look, these things can start off gentle and kind and seem to respect your boundaries, they will do this to get more and more influence in your life. This will not end well left alone. What I recommend is saying psalm 91 and 71 three times from the king james bible when you wake up and when you go to bed. Also mix a bowl of sea salt with white vinegar and let it evaporate in your room. It would be good to ground yourself before sleeping so I recommend eating a bit of beef jerky before bed and taking sea salt and water baths. If you need any more help pm me.
Girty16 (6 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-02-18)
i had a simliar experience with the but gripping when I was 6. He used to read to me and cuddle me one day he looked at me dead weird and just reached out and pinched my bum then he started stroking my hair and saying lizzy
But my name isn't lizzy nore is any were close he uselly calls me by my normal name or my nick name it was weird he dissapered when I was 7 but on my 13th irthday he came back he keeps staring at my breast so I told him to stop f***ing staring at my boobs or ill find some to get rid of him he hasnt done it since he just sits and reads my vampire ghost shapeshifter and werewolf books hees no problem I call him uncle tom. Hes like my ghostly baby sister really.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: