You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Amazing Ways Of The After Life

Real Ghost Stories

Amazing Ways Of The After Life

 

Watching Psyshic Sally on the Road on the television was very interesting. It is amazing how some people have the ability to contact the after life. They know what is going on and they can see things. That might be the case with me.

After finishing watching Hospital Emergency, I remembered on the ghost haunting progamme that they said when you remember your loved ones they come back to you. Is that possible? I think so.

When my parents took the dog out for a walk, I helped myself to a pack of crisps. Realizing I needed the toilet, I placed them down by the big plant pot (the name we gave it when I thought it was a weeny bit too big.) Returning down from the toilet, I forgot about the crisps and wandered into the living room, wanting to rest and watch some of Ghost Hunters.

Switching the channels on, I heard a crumple sound and rushed into the kitchen. There on the corner of the floor was the bag of crisps. I thought it could of been the dog, but he was out and the windows were shut. Worried, I shut myself into the living room until my parents got back. Telling them my experience, they thought I was faking, but looking back I remembered thinking about my deceased family member (don't want to mention name or details).

It could of been them, but who knows? Lots are spirits are out there.

I hope you found my experience interesting.

Post a comment. I want to hear from you and I can join in the discussion. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Any bad comments, I can always improve my story structure, tell me.

Other hauntings by Preciouspip

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Preciouspip, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Spookymulder (1 stories) (19 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
Great story so are you into the ghost are you? I have a feeling you will have more things to write about one day.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
Preciouspip,
With the exception of one comment (no names), most of these posts were quite cordial. If they do not entertain the the idea that your experience was in any way a paranormal event, then you must understand they mean no harm either. These people cared enough to read and try to give you some very plausible alternative causes for what you experienced. You aren't being fair to them or yourself, for that matter, by getting depressed over it. If you read these comments over again, with an open mind, you will notice the kind way others have treated you. The least you can do is appreciate that they took the time to do so.

Jav
Preciouspip (2 stories) (12 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
I am so sorry you take this story in the wrong way!
I think some of you people need to grow up, paranormal happening can be so minor you can hardly remember them but some you can.
It might not seem much to you but it obviously was to me, as this is why I posted it here.

I am sure you have something better to do with your time than stir up things about other peoples paronormal experiances!,
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
I can see that you are very interested in the paranormal, you have to be carefull when delving in to this sort of thing because inside you are probably craving to experience something. In a nutshell you will no doubt jump to a paranormal conclusion very easily when in 95% of the cases it is nothing. Just something to keep in mind! 😊

Thanks for sharing

Dan
anna2012 (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
Agree with Minimom, might have fallen down because it is closer to the edge
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Sorry pal. But until such time as it has been demonstratably proven to exist, I'm firmly of the opinion that an 'after' life, doesn't exist.

If anything else, 'hated' ones also come back as well.

There are 7 billion folks alive right now, and the small number of folks I've met, each and every one of them has an opinion about what the 'after' life is like.

Invariably, it has it where the speaker's belief system is paramount, and everyone else is Out OF Luck.
jesus_soldier (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
idk if a spirit knocked the bag of chips off to remind you or what. I enjoyed the story though. Oh yeah, you should check out ghost adventures.
Serendipity (2 stories) (20 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Earlier this summer, I had a friend here who was sitting outside while I went to fetch coffee. When I came back she started telling me that she had heard footsteps walking up the drive behind the hedge, and thinking it was me, had peered round to see that no-one was there at all. She was quite disturbed by it.

I started off just laughing and telling her that we obviously have a ghost here. But she was genuinely quite perturbed by the possibility of someone either sneaking around and hiding or even my suggestion of a ghost. So I took pity on her and told her what I thought it will have been, which was a bird. I have thought I have heard "footsteps" many times, but I have also had opportunity to see the culpit. And whatever the blackbird does, it does sound exactly like footsteps. And lo and behold a little while later, the sound was repeated before the culprit blackbird this time hopped through the hedge to check out the possibility of crumbs being left.

It is amazing what imagination can do!
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Minimom wrote the exact words and lines that I was about to write:) -----" 'skeptic','because they were sitting to close to the edge of what they were sitting on?',' Mice perhaps?"One bag of crisps falling doesn't make a paranormal event'...

And ya, sometimes when we are left 'alone' and 'scared',we do hear 'sounds' that's not exactly what we think them to be coming from -I mean something similar... What seemed to be the 'crumple sound' might not have come from your bag of crisps, but from another object making similar sound nearby- May be some object had fallen in another room and not kitchen that you haven't checked out after that!...Well,I am just speaking about possibilities...
minimom (50 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Gotta be a skeptic here.

Is there a possibility that the crisps fell because they were sitting to close to the edge of what they were sitting on? Mice perhaps?

One bag of crisps falling doesn't make a paranormal event. I think it was more due to your age, your being home alone and what you were watching on TV.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: