You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Man With Long Black Hair 2

Real Ghost Stories

Man With Long Black Hair 2

 

I told my twin what I had seen. "I don't want to give it a name," I said, "but I feel as though we should." "Charlie" my twin said. "No, it doesn't feel right" I said back.

No matter what I wanted in the first place, I couldn't think any other name that would fit. So, we kept it. Amber, my twin, and I always talked about stuff like Charlie, but she pissed me off when she started to joke about him, saying stuff like "What you are afraid of? Charlie?" when I asked her to turn on the lights on the stairs. She wasn't laughing for very long.

Christmas came around and it was almost 6 months since my dad had been gone. Amber, Kylie (my older sister) and I decided to open our presents 2 days early because it wouldn't be Christmas without my dad anyway. Kylie opened her present and my mom told Amber to go to her room to get ours. Amber started to walk up the stairs and then, out of nowhere, she screamed and ran to the landing. Before she said anything I knew exactly what she had seen. She ran back down and I walked up. Later we sat down talking about it.

She said she saw Charlie standing at the top of the basement stairs and when she screamed, he snapped to the landing without moving at all. From then to now she had seen him more that 10 times. Once she saw him with a pentagram on his forehead.

In January, we had our birthday and in February we had our parties (separate parties). We had Amber's party first and it was a sleepover. There were 3 girls that slept over. They saw nothing. Until the morning. One of Amber's friends, Grace, walked to the bathroom and when she was about to walk out, she froze. She slowly walked back to us and said "I saw Charlie. He was wearing a hospital shirt that was long and down really far."

I had told Grace about Charlie at school but I had never told her what he was wearing. There was another girl at the party I call Zak. She said she sees ghosts all the time. None of them have EVER scared her. "I am not afraid of whatever is down there," she said walking over to the basement. She leaned on one foot to look in then the jumped and RAN back to where we were. "I do not know what that is," Zak said quickly.

I was surprised. She had never been afraid of anything paranormal. You see, I know what Charlie is. I don't believe in ghosts; I believe in demons. There are no such things as ghosts. This was the first "being" those girls had ever come in contact with that was called that. They always called things ghosts.

Grace was able to pick up another spirit in the living room she called Adaile. Funny thing is that a few days back, my twin was siting in the living room writing homework on a piece of paper and she rested her hand and looked up at the T.V. And when she looked down she saw the words "HELP ME."

Personally I think they are all demons, but I don't know what I could do about them.

Other hauntings by tiaxnokoni

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tiaxnokoni, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

gypsy (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-12)
i don't know if you ever still come on but I live in los angeles, and I read your story kind of similar to mines, by the way I am also a christian and do believe it was a bad spirit, I don't know if it was the same one or what, anyways, I had these dreams... And in this one perticular dream I was with my brother in this big factory and we was climbing places messing with the stuff inside, and all I heard was voices, I couldn't understand them but I knew it wasn't right, so from what I can remember I'm back at my house (but it was kind of different) the rooms where switched around, anyways, I know there was a ghost in my room with me and my brother, and it kept taking forms of different people, and one turned into a black guy, and he got out a big bong and was starting to smoke weed, and I told him you can't do that here, and my mother heard me from the other room and walked in, as soon as I realized I was in a dream, me and the ghost went face to face, from what I can remember he was a tall skinny guy with black clothes and long hair kind of covering his face, no nose, no mouth, pale white with just eyes, I don't really remember the color of his eyes but I knew I was staring into something very ugly, and once he got close to me I started to rebuke him and started to qoute bible scriptures and eveerytimee I felt doubt in my heart he got more power over me, but once I started to have more faith in what I was telling him it was like he went numb he couldn't stand up he fell down and left me alone. I woke up that night at almost 2AM and most of my family was up so we started to pray and I felt comfurt, at about 4AM I started to hear voices outside of my window tried waking up my brother but he was out cold, weirdest night ever.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Barbie: In the first place, the O/P never said she doesn't believe in "hell", she said purgatory...Here's an explanation since you don't seem to understand what purgatory is:

Www.fisheaters.com/purgatory.html

Hop down off your high horse... No one was attacking you and you're taking this much too personally... And for the record: no, you can not comment however you please... Now drop this discussion and take it back to the topic of the story or see your comments start to disappear...
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Again Barbie, do not think I will argue with you as this will be the last time I speak with you on this subject. It was nothing about imposing your beliefs on her, if you READ my comment I simply stated that it could offend other readers as the guidelines CLEARLY states to avoid those subjects. Please go back and read Granny's comment again, before posting on here and starting arguments please understand we are all here to help people not argue.

Blessed be ❤
Barbie1637 (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Ok first of all... Did you two not read her story... She said she is a Christian... So am I...so our religions are the same... Its not just my religion but hers too... If you don't believe in God that is your problem... It does not affect me in the least... So you can agree with Ms Granny there all you want... But I did not force my religion on anyone,, read the first story one more Time... See the part where she says she is Christian...Y'all may be able to get on here and jump on people about the comments they make... But in the rules it warns that before you post your stories that there are different people from different backgrounds and different cultures and beliefs,, So even if she didn't say she was a Christian, I could have still posted my commen... So there you go... 😕
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Tiaxonkoni,

I am sorry but not all ghost are demons, not every religion believes this. You need to understand that on this site there are going to be people who will pick apart your story and you don't need to defend it if you know it is true. The reason questions are asked is so that if there is something we can help you with we will no questions asked. You need to see it from a side of people that are 1. Older than you and have had more experience, and 2. Need to know that not everyone is out to get you. So please really think before you post again if you are so offended, no one is here to do so.

Now on to the next subject,

Barbie, I am going to side 100% with Granny on this one, I read stories everyday and do NOT bring any religion upon anyone because you do not know if you are offending them. I can tell you myself I had people e-mailing me ways to protect myself if I encountered the things that I have, and you know what MY chosen religion helped me. Please understand that not everyone wants to listen to YOUR version of YOUR RELIGIONS bible. I am sorry but thought that it should be said, as for breaking the guidelines you should be thankful that Granny hasn't deleted your comments I have seen people say less and it get removed.

Blessed be ❤

Please everyone respect and get along!
ngute80 (220 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
It says in the Bible... When Jesus comes back the dead in Christ will rise first to meet him in the air, then the living will rise to meet him (the rapture)...so if the dead in Christ aren't yet in Heaven where are they? Maybe on Earth (ghosts/spirits)? So my theory is that NOT ALL GHOSTS OR SPIRITS ARE DEMONS.

People really need to do their research before they spout off at the mouth.
ghost28 (3 stories) (7 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
I find it odd that your twin named the ghost/demon Charlie. Maybe someone who lived in the home before was named Charlie. Like some comments have said, not every evil sprit is a demon, it could just be a bad spirt.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Barbie: Just in case you missed it, there's a little notation by my screen name that says MOD... That stands for moderator of this site, so I have to read EVERY comment whether I like them or not...It's my job to point out when posters are not following the Guidelines, and if you don't like it, tough...You're lucky I allowed your comment to stand as it does go against the Comments Guidelines, and I do have the right to delete it if I deem necessary... So drop the attitude...
Barbie1637 (1 stories) (34 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Granny...I don't need your comments... I came to this site because I Had been reading a lot of stories that reminded me of my ghost experiences... I am just letting this person know that thinking people never ever have to pay for their sins is incorrect... The more stories I read and then the comments I see, I Think there is a lot of people posting ridiculous stories...Don't act like you have not told someone their stories are basically not true, I have seen some of the comments you put SO KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF! All I did was post a couple of lines out of the bible to let this person now, there are times when you do have to pay for you sins...Don't like what I have to say,don't read it... Simple as that... And another thing I am not the only one who seems to not exactly believe this storie...

😕
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Barbie: Please read and follow the "Comments Guidelines" at the bottom of the page, this one in particular:

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."

Thank you...
Barbie1637 (1 stories) (34 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-06-03)
1 John 1:9
9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

4. Matthew 6:14-15, "For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."
            BE NOT DECEIVED; GOD IS NOT MOCKED: FOR WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWETH, THAT SHALL HE ALSO REAP... Galatians 6:7
Psalm 51; his prayer to God and a hymn for all those poor in spirit. God is eager to forgive all who are truly repentant. Though we still may reap the penalty of our sin, God will work it for good.

Here is a few examples... You can't just sin and think you don't ever have a chance of going to hell...
Barbie1637 (1 stories) (34 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-03)
Ok so you don't believe in hell? Because if no on has to ever pay for their sins. Then hell is illogical... Jesus did die for our sins... But you still have to pay the price for those Sins if you die before asking for forgiveness... So your theory of no one ever having to pay for their sins is illogical... 😕
Chewy_Love95 (8 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
tiaxnokoni- Hey your Very Welcome Hun && I Hope Everything Gets Better For You I Don't Have Any Advice To Give Because Nothing Paranormal Has Happened To Me Yet && I Have Tried Everything From Playin The Oujia Board My Grandpa Let Me Use That My Mom && Uncle Used When They Were Kids, Or Doing The Flour Trick In A Haunted House Me && My Friends Go To All The Time, But Nothing Ever Happens. But I Do Honestly Believe In Spirits && Certinely Your Story. Good Luck Sweety.

Melly- I Don't Know Why I Do It I Have Been Doing It Since I Got My First Phone When I Was 12 Guess It's Just One Of Those Habits Lol. You Didn't Come Off Rude Either Lol You Were Curious && That's Okay Lol.

ZZsgranny- I Have No Idea What You Were Trying To Explain To Me Lol I Am Only A Kid I Can't Understand Big Words Like That Lol haha:)

Rookdygin- While You Think She Could Be Lying She Could Be Living Her Life In Fear Because People Like You Have To Technical About Every Word She Says. No Offense Okay. Instead Of Worrying About What Other People Have To Say Help Her && Give Her Some Advice To Help Her With Her Problem. Also Obviously If She Put Her Story On This Site Then She More Than Likely Needs Help NOT Critism.

No Offense To Anyone Just Trying To Tell The Truth.:)
HappySpirit (187 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
You make a good point about the many Biblical references to death being a sleep, Tiaxnokoni. And I do believe that in many (most) cases, that is exactly what happens. But I have simply read, witnessed or otherwise heard of too many experiences that give me reason to believe that the truth is a bit more complicated. Perhaps where we can agree is how to handle negative paranormal experiences when they happen - with prayer and turning the matter over to God, following through on any guidance with commitment and faith (or a similar such course of action). That always works for me - even with the most mundane of problems.
tiaxnokoni (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
Hmm, interesting points. My reasoning comes from the fact that, why would God let us stay here? We are his children it says in In John 11:11-14 (NIV) Jesus compares death to sleep.

"'...Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I am going there to wake him up.' His disciples replied, 'Lord, if he sleeps, he will get better.' Jesus had been speaking of his death, but his disciples thought he meant natural sleep. So then he told them plainly, 'Lazarus is dead,.'"

The Bible compares death to sleep over 50 times.

So, he wouldn't let us stay awake after death. God would let us sleep until we are ready for heaven...
HappySpirit (187 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
Thanks for clarifying, Tianxnokomi.
As I understand, the world that ghosts inhabit is not purgatory but an existence very tied to physical reality. Most ghosts are here because they have deep attachments to the lives they lived and have not moved on. Purgatory, on the other hand, is a place of purging or releasing of sins and attachments. Very different. It is therefore possible to be so attached to physical life that we remain here and do not recognize the gift of love and salvation that God holds out for us. I feel that it is all ultimately our choice.
Miami_girl_medium (9 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
Hey, I believe you because I have a spirit in my house that looks like "the grudge" that's the only comparison I can think of. She is skinny, and tall too. She is creepy, mabye not as bad as Charlie, but creepy.
And another thing, I know its in your religion to believe that, I'm catholic, but not ALL "things" are demons. There is such a thing as ghosts, trust me.
Well enjoyed your story, but it looks like you need help. Becareful with Charlie I don't know what his intentions are. I'm 14 too! 😆
tiaxnokoni (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
I have read all of the comments and I don't have the time to respond to each specifically so I will say in general, thanks.

Now, to explain the why I believe that they are all demons! I believe that they are all demons because it conflicts with my beliefs. I'm a Christian (which I have said many times before) and not Catholic, meaning I don't believe in purgatory. My reasoning behind that it that Jesus payed for our sins by dying on the cross and that no one would ever have to pay for their sins because he did that, therefore the existence of purgatory is illogical and unnecessary.
HappySpirit (187 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
I apologize in advance for getting on my soapbox but every time this issue comes up I feel the need to comment - so time to jump into the fray!

I too am a Christian and love Jesus but do not believe that all paranormal activities are caused by demons. As I understand, that belief comes about because many (NOT all) Christians believe that after death you go straight to either hell or heaven (or fall asleep until Judgment Day) so therefore ghosts do not exist. Without writing a thesis, I believe this is a misunderstanding of the Bible, or at least a limited interpretation.

Moreover, I feel that such a belief can even cause harm - frightening people that they are being harassed by demons whereas in reality it may simply be a lost soul (or a bad case of sleep paralysis or an overactive imagination or...) Tiaxnokoni, I'm not inferring that this is the case with you - I'm just making a general comment about this specific Christian belief.

In conclusion I feel that it is important to keep an open mind, and as has been said by others here before - always rule out logical, physical, non-paranormal reasons first.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
tiaxnokoni,

As Granny pointed out I'm undecided concerning what is happening in your home.

I did not realize that you had never 'seen' this 'spirit/entity' and that you were merely relaying, in the best descriptive terms you could think of, what others were describing to you.

(And now for something completely different...)

Texangirl,

Thank you for being Christian but not riding the 'everything that goes BUMP in the Dark' is a Demon bandwagon... 😊

(Back to our regularly scheduled program)

Anneke mentioned and Cleansing/Shielding Method I use and offer to individuals here on site and I now offer it to you...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated.

(One Last Thing)

Chewy_Love...I'm not sure what point you are trying to make by stating... "While You Could Think She Is Lying She Could Be In Her House Going To School && Doing Whatever But Also Be Afraid Of Whats Happened To Her. Not To Mention She Has A Daddy In The War Risking His Life For Her && All Of Our Lives."

First: I stated I was 'On The Fence' meaning Undecided...

Second: If there is a spirit/entity in the home it may have been attracted by the stress and negative emotions caused by her Fathers deployments...

(Climbs on soap Box)

Third: I myself am an Operation Enduring Freedom / Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet... 20 Years Navy Retired so do not presume to embarrass me (or others) by pointing out her Father is Military and how 'tough' life can be with a Parent who is enlisted. (I have 3 children myself 19, 15 and 13 years old...)

Respectfully,

Rook
texangirl94 (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Not all of them are demons, there are ways to tell if a entity is a demon or a ghost. What you saw "Charlie" may be a demon or he may be a ghost who had a very violent death and wishes revenge. Adelia (sorry for misspelling) seems more like a ghost. I'm a christian myself but I can't stand it when people call all ghost demons, its just being plain ignorant. But if your scared call a catholic priest to do an excorcism over your house, you can also put oil over the parts of the house that you seem he at and speak in tounges. Good Luck!
mysticalme (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Jesus_soldier us right. You MUST NOT show fear to it. I know it is extremely difficult to not be scared of something like this entity. But do keep this in mind that such entities feed on fear. The more you get scared the more stronger it gets. Whenever you feel scared of him try to think of any other emotion. Anything besides fear. In my experience some people find it difficult to think of happy moments but you could think of moments of hatred or embarrassment that you might have experienced. Hatred and contempt in particular are very strong emotions and would easily take your mind off the fear.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Chewy: I see no reason to give her any more leeway than some other kid whose Daddy has never been to war...It's not about that at all...I'm very proud and humbled by our men and women in the military and for you to lay such a guilt trip on anyone is preposterous to say the least...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
tiaxnokoni: Do you know what the term "on the fence" means?...It means "undecided" or "more willing to say 'maybe' than 'yes' or 'no'"...Just to refresh your memory about the Submission Guidelines that I KNOW you read prior to submitting your story:

"Please be aware that users of our site, many from different backgrounds and cultures, will provide feedback to your story and you may not personally agree with all of their comments. However, it is the nature of the web to have debates with very different opinions, and although you may be the only person who truly knows what happened in your story, you should not take it personally when some users disagrees or ask for additional information, but understand that it is part of normal discussions where people exchange ideas"

You put your account on a public website, and people are going to ask questions when the information provided seems contradictory... This also from the Submission Guidelines:

"Because of the great amount of juvenile and uncredible stories we receive from teenagers, from now on, only mature, serious experiences will be accepted, preferably from adults."

You should consider yourself lucky to have had your stories published at all... We try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, so if the editor who published your story thought you were lying, well, it just wouldn't be here...

So now, I'm going to ask you to drop the attitude... Respond maturely or risk having your comments deleted...
tiaxnokoni (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Jesus solider:
Thanks. I will

Miracles:
Sorry about that...yeah...its just been a bad week.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Missy - thanks for taking up for me 😉. I wasn't being sarcastic at all, but I did mean what I said.
jesus_soldier (guest)
-2
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
I believe your story sister. I've came across a demon who had the hair infront of her face just like the grudge. She/it looked totally different from below the neck though. I really don't buy the ghost thing either from my point of view. I know it may sound hard, but you can't show fear to this charlie character. Keep praying and studying and ask Jesus for strength. Your in my prayers as well.
PrettyAngel42 (guest)
-3
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
tiaxnokoni don't worry about them! Some people never grow- up, and wow that's scary! I would have been scarred for life 😲
tiaxnokoni (2 stories) (13 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
thanks anneke
I wasn't making it up. My older sister has seen things ever since before I was born. And my twin is the only person that can read me like an open book... (😠 quite frankly that pisses me off sometimes)

But I trust my sisters because I know I am not just going crazy.
tiaxnokoni (2 stories) (13 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
well, if you did mean it non-sarcastically, sorry for getting mad.

If you did mean it sarcastically take it somewhere else plz.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: