You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Is Sally A Demon Or Little Girl?

Real Ghost Stories

Is Sally A Demon Or Little Girl?

 

This story may be sound completely crazy and made up. But, I swear to you it is NOT!

I had 3 friends stay the night. I am the only one who had a strong belief in ghosts out of the 4 of us. I had plenty of experiences before this night. And have many since, and will probably have more. But anyways, when my mother went to bed I let my two friends drink some of my moms alcohol. So, two out of the four were completely sober, myself included. And my not so smart self decided 'Hey, let's make a paper ouji board.' Stupid, but hey I was young. I made this fake ouji board and had found something to use as a cursor. We all sat down in my living room.

Now, if you looked to the right in my living room, you'd see the kitchen table then an open room with a huge glass sliding door. And, we were sitting where you could see that door. Mind you, we lived in the middle of the woods, far away from any neighbors. Anyways, back on track. We started asking questions like 'Is anyone there?' Etc etc. We asked it 'Whats your name?' And it spelt out S.A.L.L.Y. We all freaked and blamed each other saying 'You moved it' 'No, you did' Etc etc. Then we asked 'How did you die' and it spelled out H.A.N.G. That freaked us out. But we continued and asked it, 'How old are you?' It went to the number 7. At this point we are freaking out, not sure if the other was moving it. And we started laughing and stopped playing with it.

All of a sudden our motion sensor light outside our sliding door turned on. And we all got scared and huddled into one another facing it. They all told me to go look outside and see if there was someone or an animal outside moving. So, I went to go stand up to check and we heard a loud bang on the slider door. So, I quickly sat back down completely terrifed. Then we heard a little girl laughing. Which freaked us out.

We sorta just sat there, staring at the door. This is the part that sounds crazy... We noticed this image, almost as if a vision sorta. We saw this park, with a swing a metal swing set. Then I noticed a little girl around the age of 7, hanging from the chain of the one of the swings. I started to cry. Who wouldnt? Then it just went away. And it was the glass door again and the light was shining outside. We all asked each other what we saw. And we all saw the same little girl hanging from the chain of the swing. That was indeed the saddest, and scariest experience I have ever had.

But here is my question. Because I am much older now, and I have gotten into spirits more now since then. But, supposedly demons are able to change form and do things most other spirits cannot do? Do you think we were tricked to believe it was a little girl, by a demon? Or do you think it actually is a little 7 year old girl named Sally?

Again, I understand how crazy this story sounds. If you knew the half of my stories, you'd lock me in a hospital. But, I swear on my life it is true. And I have 3 others who experienced it with me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GhostMagnetMegan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

EFCfan15 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-30)
From What I've read/seen before, I would be really cautious about contacting this girl again. More often than not, spirits you contact through a Ouija board are relatively harmless, but inviting her into our plain of existence is very bad indeed.

If I were you, I would stay on the safe side and treat her as a demon. Demons sometimes take the shape of something unimposing, such as a little girl, and show how they "died" either to scare or to generate sympathy, to a level were you invite them through the "wall" that separates living from dead
GAC_Fan_2012 (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-15)
Going off of what I have read in "Dark World" written by Zak Bagans, you have to be careful with supposed child spirits because as you said, demons have the ability to change form. That form usually results in something completely innocent such as a child. Child spirits are rare because what unfinished business could a child possibly have? That is just a theory though. You could have very well come across a real child spirit due to the circumstances of her tragic death. I would suggest you do some research on the area and see if anything comes up.
hra820 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
i heard that ouji boards can invite demons into your house so my guess would be a demon.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
Where to Start... Where to Start...

4 Girls at a sleep over: CHECK

2 under the influence of Alcohol: CHECK

1 Home made Ouija Board: CHECK

Analysis of experience...

4 Individuals, with little to no experience in contacting Spirits with a Ouija Board may have made contact with the spirit of a little girl named Sally who showed them how she passed.

Questions at this juncture... Did you or one of the other 3 individuals do any research to see if a young girl, by the name of Sally died in a park near your home... Or if she may have once lived in your home? If so... Was the Death and accident or 'something else'?

3 others saw what you did in the 'vision'...Do they still she her... Do you still see her? Are you or they being 'oppressed'?

Break down...

You may have actually made contact with the spirit of a young girl (not a 'demon' in disguise) and she showed you how she passed...It's now time you 'acted' on what you saw. If no research has been done, it's time it was... If even one person 'finds the truth' to how this little girl passed then she may be freed to 'move on'.

Respectfully,

Rook
Cocoa (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
I can't really decide wether it was a harmless little girl or a violent demon. There are logical explanations AND other explanations on how it could've been one or the other. I suggest calling upon Rookdygin. He is great with helping demonic behaviour.

Thanks! Cocoa 😊 ❤
vidya_amani (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
This spirit or whatever it is, seems to be joking with its own death... And if it followed you it may want your help knowing how deeply "moved" you were by what you saw... Could it want you to guide it to the Light? Have you thought about that?

I just find it odd that if it was a little girl it is laughing and joking about their own death, why? Could this spirit be in denial of being dead or just want to scare people? The denial theory fits better, since would she either laugh to scare people and get a kick out of doing it?!

And if this is indeed a spirit of a little girl, I find it extremely sad that there are no Guardian Angels around her to have guided her to the Light already. Since why would she stay behind if she had a loving hand behind her? In fact this is what puzzles me the most about souls of children, shouldn't everyone have a Guardian Angel or Guide to help them cross over? I can't see how not each child could have one, since aren't they suppose to be the purest of souls, regardless what about each adult person?!

I also can't see as to how a child can fear the Light, as it is supposed to be a warm hand that should stretch out to them.

There are many stories about little children still playing in this realm, are they supposed to be stuck here? I can understand if they want to be near their families, yet shouldn't each child have an Angel watching over them, to guide them to help them move in the right direction? Or are there simply NOT ENOUGH ANGELS in heaven to accompany each child in life and Death? Shouldn't God love all his children?

Could such children then have been born being "lost souls" if there are no Divine protection available to them? Just a thought, so then all lost souls must be "demons" right because there are no Angels to like them. WTF?!

😕
SqueakyGirl5 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
Well, at first I was thinking that this is just a little girl; maybe she just wanted someone to know her story, but if you're still seeing her, she's probably not satisfied with the company alone.
Personally, I don't believe in demons--but that's just because I've never encountered anything that might test my lack of faith. That being said, I have no reason to doubt it either. I think, if you haven't already, you might want to convince Sally to leave. If she doesn't, either she's a very desperate spirit or she might have some devious intent. If the latter is more likely, then I'll leave it to you to find the form of protection you're most comfortable with.
Take care,

S.
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
Hey GhostMagnetMegan,

Your story does not at all sound crazy. Its very logical I would say. You made contact by using a board and someone hanging around seeking contact dived right in. You can still talk to Sally and tell her to let go of how she died, no matter the terror of it. She might still be there since she was not given the chanse to find peace back then. So give this to her now. Help her move on...

Looking forward to more of your experiences,

Peter.
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
I have to throw this out there in part because you, yourself mentioned it but have you been psychologically evaluated.
As far as demon or not I would actually vote against demon. If it was your would have a much less cheery attitude bout it all. Demons are know for deceit but this one would have no reason for it. It seems to me you are actually hopeful that it is a demon.
On a side note I just have to say it I have seen a few posters such as yourself mention that they are fans of Ghost Adventures I can't believe anyone watches that show it's horrible I mean to each their own and all but like most paranormal show's most if not all is faked for the sake of ratings. To top it off it's like MTV's Jackass's version of a paranormal show.
GhostMagnetMegan (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
It confuses me too. I think the main reason I believe it may possibly be a demon is because I have moved since then, and I have still seen her. And its always in a window.

I also wake up a lot with scratches, or the marking of a trinity. They are always either 3 really deep cuts, or a bunch of little tiny cuts.
jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
I doubt it was a little girl. Those boards don't open doors from "chucky cheese" or "disney land". I'm not dead though, and I don't know it all. I just hope and pray everything isn't horrible for you right now.
Brian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
Well just my tidbit of input.

Demons do tend to play tricks. They will portray anything to get you to let your guard down.

Now as far as the visions go that part I cannot completely believe you on. If you were asleep at the time that would be different as I have experienced my own demons coming to me at night.

For the moving of objects and slams etc. Does not sound like a child spirit. She may be there but something else is with her either holding her to this world or just following her.

Either way. Leave it alone and if things continue seek help of your local investigations groups.

Keep track of times and events. This will help to decide on if there is a re occuring event or what may be going on.
unknown_madness (8 stories) (36 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
first to comment! I do believe you andd I have a few theories that may help.

This sally may be a girl. She was probally murdered and her laughing may be because she thought your reactions were funny. I have no idea but I know how weird 7 seven year olds can be! If you have any suspicions of it being a demon, it may be that a demon is with sally (the little girl) and may be causing you trouble.

Good luck to you and I wwish the best xx

:o)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: