You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Evil Follows Me

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Follows Me

 

Things started happening when I was living in a trailer house in Eau Claire, WI. That was the worst of the few encounters I have had with ghosts.

About four years ago, I was living in a trailer park surrounded by pine trees. I had my own room. My bed was laying on the floor partially in my closet and it was up against two walls. Well on the other long side of my bed, I put my dresser.

One night I was sleeping as usual. Well I thought I was dreaming hearing three voices. There was a little girl and boy but then there was also an older man in about his 50's. I heard the old man tell the kids to go find some rope. Next thing I know is that I woke up because I could hardly breath. I sat up and I heard an old man laughing as I see a ghostly white figure leave my bedroom. I thought I was just imagining it all so I went back to bed. When I woke up in the morning I knew it was not a dream because I had a mark around my neck as if somebody had tried to strangle me with a rope.

Now this is not the only time I heard stuff at this trailer. Before that all happened, I would hear footsteps walking up and down the hallway. I would also hear laughing and crying outside my windows and one night I actually saw a dark figure outside my window, staring in at me, just vanish.

Eventually we moved out of that house and moved to a house in Mondovi, WI. It was just a normal house for the first few months. After that things started happening. There was one night that I was laying in bed, facing towards my wall, when all of a sudden I heard my closet door opening. I quickly turned to look and that is when my closet door slammed shut. Nothing was there to make it open or close. That scared me from that day on, but that was not the worst of what happened there.

The worst happened when I had one of my best friends over. We were all just sitting in the living room, talking like normal teenagers. My friend's mom called her, so she went in the basement entry to the staircase and shut the door so there wouldn't be any noise. All of a sudden I heard my friend yelling and I heard my best friend falling down my basement stairs. We all rushed down to help her up. I asked her what had happened and she told me that it felt like someone or something had pushed her. After that day, my friend never came back over to my house.

Could someone explain why this has been happening in the houses I live in?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jmcquiston, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Kiego (2 stories) (52 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-11)
sounds like there is definitely something following you around. Have you tried blessings or being baptized? I know not everyone is religious but as long as you believe in something to guard you, be it angel, a passed relative or God, its worth a shot. If you truly don't believe in any higher power it may not aid you. Good luck

Kiego~
AUSTRIA (4 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
I can say that maybe there is just 1 spirit that is with you and follows you everywhere and like sqeakygirl5 I do think that it must be spirit of a criminal and the children in your dream must be his victims or maybe his relatives who he loved. 😁 😐 😁
345assasin42 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
Please keep in mind that some demons take the form of children to trick people. They can easily be demons too. Be careful.
Your friend Anthony 😊
aldana18 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
Since you keep having this happen, and it has happened where ever you live (any other place such things have happened?) I think that maybe you are the person that is being Haunted and not the residence. The man you speak of sounds really intimidating, the children, I believe, are under his control. Some entities have that power, having been around for so long they can exert power over others and make them do the same. Don't be afraid of the children, though keep careful watch for the old man. I say get a priest to bless you if you truly believe, if not then find anyone that can make a small exorcism on you. <3 take care and keep us posted.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
My first question reading your experience was...

Have your homes all been in Rural Areas? Is there a chance a neighbor was doing a debris burn and the smoke had gotten into your home?

Having said that I'm going to read your experience a few more times... There is something about it that I can't quite put my finger on it...

Respectfully,

Rook
epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
I agree with squeakygirl, you need to stand up for yourself and your family and friends to this thing, and tell it it needs to leave and never come back.
SqueakyGirl5 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
Hello.
This is my first response, so forgive me if my advice isn't too professional.
First of all, from what you've recounted here, it sounds like the spirits that you're encountering are quite dominating; especially the figure of the man. Have you thought that perhaps the children involved are also victims of this older man? Sometimes, a living person can easily manipulate another--and I'm sure it happens beyond the grave as well. This might be a situation where a few harsh words from you or a bit of forceful negotiation might make this man uncomfortable. I don't want to scare you, but I have a suspicion that this man may have been a criminal, pedophile, or predator in life; and judging by some criminal psychology research, men like that can be very intimidated when their 'submissive victims' fight back.
I don't have any religious advice for you as far as blessings go, but I really encourage you to stand up for yourself just as you would if these spirits were flesh-and-blood bullies.
Take care and stay safe <3

S.
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
safely light a white candle and say psalm 91 and 71 out of the kjv bible daily, also mix some white vinegar mixed with sea salt and leave it in bowls in rooms where the manifestation is happening.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
First of all, no one is old at 50 😜!

You do not mention if you are the only one in your family having these experiences, perhaps you are haunted like tibalbelle suggests, or is just bad luck to end up moving only to occupied houses.

Take care
tribalbelle (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
Since you continue to have these experiences regardless of location, you as an individual may be haunted. Have you thought to be blessed by a priest or a form of meditiation\ ritual to get rid of these spirits?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: