You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Red Yellow Eyes Then Broken Glass

Real Ghost Stories

Red Yellow Eyes Then Broken Glass

 

One weekend I was staying at my mum's house with my boyfriend. Now let's just say she did warn us of "spirits" and "scary things." Well, now looking back more so my boyfriend because she knew I was paranormal attracted to spirits/after life etc, so I locked every door/shut every door that could expose us to anything, shut all the roller shutters so nothing could get in/see us through the windows and kept most lights on, but that weekend (Friday night until Monday morning) a lot of stuff happened.

It was around mid June of 2011 we stayed at my mum's, but we will step back for a moment. My boyfriend never believed in the after life or anything of an unknown nature that the human eye couldn't see; however, I was born with the fear of death - after life, whatever the after life brought.

Getting back to the main part of this, whilst my boyfriend was at his place he always felt uneasy but only from the first day we met and started dating. He said one day to me, "Ever since I started dating you, everything started getting spooky like something is dragging everything you love away." When I asked how, he described how whilst he walked down the passage he would get pulled back, get chills then start crying out of the blue, get voices saying things like "hurt her", "destroy", "pain", "love", "child", "death" and a lot more but they were the most scary words when it started off. And his laptop would sometime write messages like "Your baby will die within the first month" and "She is a angel."

I thought it must of been my grandma who died in 2009, then my aunty in 2010 (daughter of my grandma, dad's side). I was extremely close to my grandma. She raised me as her own flesh and blood. She was amazing. My aunty I never got to know, but she was very sick, both of them were. I have been prone to feeling another presence since I was in preschool. No one died in their house so it made no sense why there was negative energies besides mine.

Now you know all that, back to that warm June night. Yes, it was warm because the cold chills I got whilst walking down the hallway were crazy. Everyone felt them that entered the hallway. It was just that hallway and my mum's room that were pure ice cold. My boyfriend held my hand and walked me to the toilet then walked me back, but the one time I walked down alone I heard noise, scary noises, so when I went out into the kitchen (the kitchen has a door which is wood with a glass panel that leads to the hallway which contains 3 bedrooms and the bathrooms, the kitchen also was adjoined to the lounge).

When I went into the kitchen, I quickly flicked the hallway light off, slamming the passage door, leaving only the kitchen light on and the lounge room lamps/light plus television, biggest mistake. My boyfriend held me in his arms and said, "Did you hear that?!" in the tone of alarmed and scared. I replied with, "Yes, I sure did."

Around 5 minutes later we saw a pair of red and yellow eyes at that glass panel on the hallway side, with the words (I will be polite but use your imagination of how kids these days talk) "go away", "my home!", the glass shattered and so did 4 light bulbs, the only thing left was the lounge light and the TV noise we had on.

I jumped up, my boyfriend not far behind, grabbing my phone as well and opening that front door as fast as I could, I grabbed my boyfriend's hand and we ran a mile (we are young adults, still getting used to what we call a "gift"), I called my dad and the police. They came to my mum's, calling my mum in the process saying, yes the light bulbs did break, yes the the glass panel is broken and that maybe the door was broken by too much slamming and the light bulbs of old age, but I knew better. The light bulbs were fresh just put in that morning, and the door was solid glass that was only a month old and it was cared for.

So now we can't go there alone we are too scared. Has anyone had this experience or explain the eyes or anything of this?

I got put in a mental ward for this because I kept saying "paranormal life" over and over.

Also I just lost a baby girl due to "unknown reasons" after getting pregnant in July, then in January I found out I was pregnant again = (:

Thank you so much for reading

Yaschrista

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yasminechrista, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hetho (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
Believe it or not I have actually seen red eyes before. I was asleep in my bed when I woke up to the feeling of someone watching me and when woke up they were right next to my bed about six feet high just staring at me... I closed my eyes and screamed, when I opened them it was gone... Possibly the scariest thing that has ever happened to me.
sarah84 (2 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-06)
this is an amazing story.
I hope that your pregancy goes well for you.
Blessed be ❤
ParrotPig104 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-04)
This is a great story and thanks for sharing with us!
Congratulations on your pregnancy 😁 I hope everything goes well for you.

Yours,
ParrotPig104
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
Rook - in addition to your suggestion for the light bulb situation, I have another.

My kitchen had a chandelier in it which was 13 years old. One day I replaced a burnt out bulb. As soon as I put the new one it, not only did the new one immediately blow, but another one did. I thought "what the heck?" and replaced both of them. It happened again. Those same two bulbs immediately blew. The chandelier was faulty and I ended up replacing it.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
yasminechrista - I don't mean to be unfeeling here or rude at all, but at one month there is no way the sex of the baby can be determined. I have had 5 miscarriages, all of them farther along than one month so unfortunately I do have some experience in this. The earliest, and this is with an ultrasound, would be 12-13 weeks. Sometimes there is no explanation for a miscarriage. Nothing paranormal certainly. The baby just wasn't meant to be.

I wish you the best with this pregnancy.
yasminechrista (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
Dragonstorm: tried it so did my mum, its some negative energy attracted to me according to a mate of mine but I am not 100% sure anymore.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
If you cleansed your grandma'd home after she died, maybe you can cleanse your mothers aswell?
yasminechrista (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
Miracles: I was just on one month when I found out., and thank you, I hope this time goes better (:

And Rook: a lot of other stuff has happen as for spooks, for instances when I am home alone my dog will look outside of my door and bark, she never barks only in protection or if something /someone is there she isn't sure of and things have moved just randomly which always stirs me and doors shut on my face even though the house is fully locked up
Also I have seen a white figure in my house before my dog started barking at door ways or what not at night and night only,
But I saw this figure at 4am wide awake probably 7 months after my grandma died, I got paralyzed in movement then the 'figure' whispered hush then vanished.

Side note: I live alone and mostly with family none of which anyone has died in, only my grandmas house, which I visited a fair bit after she died to cleanse and say goodbye:)

As for my mums house thank you for your rational thoughts, I have been wanting to share my crazy thoughts, the light bulbs broke first
And yes as for the eyes my mum has also saw them but says she isn't afraid she says only bad stuff when I'm home alone at her's she is right mind due
I'm so cursed and have been since birth, my parents admited my first sentence was 'look ga - ga - ghost' crazy hey?
Sorry for the long reply, thanks for giving me a positive thought ❤
Yaschrista 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
I can't 'speak' about the eyes... Not sure what that may have been but I can offer an idea or two about the Glass in the door and the light bulbs...

The Glass door... You said yourself it was warm... My guess is it was humid as well. This can cause the wood of the door to swell putting stress on the glass... Add to that the vibrations from being slammed and 'TA DA' the glass shatters... It doesn't matter how old the glass is.

Speaking of 'age' if the light bulbs were from a 'bad batch' there is a chance... A slight one... But a chance that one or more of them could have burnt out or exploded. Another thing to consider... How stable is the power source to this home? Odd fluctuations in current can cause light bulbs to burn out and possible explode.

Did the glass in the door shatter before the light bulbs or did the light bulbs shatter first... Do you remember?

Respectfully,

Rook
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
yasminechrista - how far along were you when you miscarried? I don't mean to be nosey. I do have a reason for asking. And congratulations on your pregnancy 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: