You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is That My Mother?

Real Ghost Stories

Is That My Mother?

 

Since this is my first time to write my own experience, please bear with me guys. My story happened in our house here in Bicol just a week ago. After checking my emails, I decided to go to bed since it was 10 pm already and I have my classes tomorrow morning. Aside from it, I was the only one in the living room because my computer is located there and my family are already asleep. My room is just located near our living room so it made me easier to go there.

As I got in my room, I found my mother and sister asleep. My mother is lying near the window while my sister is in the middle and I'm lying near the door in my right. It's really too dark in my room and the only light is coming from the light outside that reflects our window. As I was about to sleep, it seems like I was forced to look at the window. I found myself staring at the window when this shadow that looks like a girl appeared. I thought it was my mother who got up in bed and got out in the mosquito net (we use mosquito net every night). To make sure that she's still out of the bed, I called her but no one answered me. I called her again when suddenly I felt her foot and realized that she's still lying in the bed and soundly asleep! To my surprise I shouted and called my mother just enough to wake her up. My mother asked my what's wrong but I refused to tell her because I don't want her to worry. I just asked her to open the lights and get me a rosary. After praying, I immediately go to sleep while my mother is monitoring me.

I really don't know what best can explain this thing. What I only know is there are entity who live with us but I know that they are not harmful.

Other hauntings by shalyn03

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shalyn03, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

shalyn03 (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
Lilady4, thank you very much for the concern. Don't worry, I'm always asking for guidance to God and I know he'll not neglect me:)
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
shalyn03, I would pray for God to protect your house or perhaps get a blessing if you are still concerned about it.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
shalyn03 (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
Yes of course. In fact I'm trying to be immune with those kind of spirits since I know they just want to make fun of me or trying to scare me... I only trust God as my protector and guide. That's it. Anyway, thank you DannyBaby.:)) )
DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
Well that's a good thing that the spirit doesn't want to harm you in any kind of way... And don't be alarmed when it shows up again... Just make sure you let them know that you can sense them. Best of luck. (:

DannyBaby. (:

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: