You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus Perhaps?

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Perhaps?

 

I'm a 16 year-old-girl living in a council house and just recently have been having strange experiences. First of I'd like to say I kind of "welcomed" this being into my life, whether I'm going to regret that or not is still to be decided.

It all started on a Friday night when I was laying down to go to sleep at about 22:30 or 23:00 when I suddenly felt this intense heat spread across my face and legs, nowhere else. First I thought it was simply because my room was too warm, but when I got out of bed to open a window, I noticed it was actually quite chilly and decided against opening the window, went back to bed and fell asleep.

Saturday night was worse. I went to bed at about the same time as the other night and opted to sleep on my back (I normally sleep on my side) but was having trouble at dozing off.

I felt this tingly sensation just above my right knee, kind of like pins & needles but softer, then I noticed that the sheets were moving ever so slightly around my legs. Naturally I started to panic and refused to move out of fear but the tingling continued up my leg and when it was just short of my groin, I quickly rolled over onto me right, the sensations stopped.

After managing to calm down enough to actually close my eyes and drift off ever so slightly, I felt a warm pressure against my back from my neck down to my hips. To be honest, the warmth was actually kind of nice and for some reason I wasn't panicking much, just curious. The pressure got a bit more heavy and I felt something grind against the back of my buttocks. Now, having been with some men before I knew what "certain" things felt like and if I wasn't mistaken, the pressure that was grinding against me felt just like a man's private area as if he was spooning me. After that I don't remember what happened and simply woke up in the morning and went about my day as normal.

Sunday night nothing happened but on Monday night I had what must of been a wet dream. (Despite my age I've never actually had any.) What was so strange was that it all conspired within my room as if I was actually there, awake. The man looked like a black figure, but at the same time it was like there was no one there at all. He was just fondling me at first. I could feel everything as if it was actually happening. Before he could get any further I simply woke up, in the same position I had been in the dream. My alarm clock showed it was exactly 03:00 but I was too scared to go back to sleep so I got dressed for school and waited downstairs to leave.

I'm posting this because I'm kind of wanted outside advice and/or opinions in what it is or what it could be. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Darkwolf_101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Lindsey_something_a_name (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-22)
ALSO, it could be an incubus. Or a demon. Or just a very sexual spirit. Just remember if they wanted to hurt you they would have by now x) Mkay, bye
Lindsey_something_a_name (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-22)
atm I am dealing with a certain spirit that is very sexual.
My advice is maybe get crystals. Yellow or white candles (Idk if this would work with your little friend but mine can't stand the smell of cinamon and gardineas) And a pentagram, but if you're a christian or do not believe in using a pentagram, then don't, forget that.
All I'm saying is cinamon white, and gardinea yellow, candles will probably keep him calmer and away. Also keep your hair up. That might help. (But a pentagram will work better than anything)
I'm not saying it will keep him away, but this all helped very well:) I know first hand. But we are dealing with two diffrent spirits, so they might not react the same. Just talk to him. Stall him. Even if you can't hear him back just talk about things you like or not. (Be very respectful.)

After a while he may become bored of you and leave. Hope I helped you a tad bit.

Blessed Be, love:) (PS. Sorry for spelling errors)
slimnina (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-20)
I am amazed yet understand the romanticism surrounding the thought of a friendly sex supernatural entity, its straight out of twilight for want of a better analogy. But, and its a big but, an incubus is a parasite, its like a tick. It will charm the pants off you literally and it wants you to feel in love with it. Its been doing what its been doing for thousands of years and is very intelligent at playing to your weaknesses for its own benefit. Ultimately its using you and couldn't give a... About the human race and especially one weak individual, you are a mcdonalds to it, it feeds off you to your expense eventually. It will apologise and say just about anything apart from that it loves God, and will protect you only so that it can have stronger control over you. If you fall in love with someone else it will get nasty and can effect your health, and ultimately it doesn't want you to grow spiritually or become strong mentally.
It is on death row, and you are a gameboy with snacks who it wants to drag down with it.
So I beg anyone who thinks its cool with this sort of thing to lose the arrogance, and if you don't believe me, ask it questions, ask it to perform a genuinely good and selfless deed,. Dont bother asking it about God as I can tell you that will just get it preaching and it will use the most amazing arguements to twist you.
If you want to get rid of one, good luck, it is very difficult and my only suggestion is that you cannot do it without the help of God.
So please think to yourself, do I want to live in peace and be all I can be, or do I want to be used up and die spiritually.
I am open to any Qs
All the best, hope you see past the glamour
Nina
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-15)
Hi Darkwolf_101,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear
that you are being less afraid and
more used to his visits.

There are several methods you can
use to attempt communication with
him. The first and easiest is when
you go to bed to firmly frame in your
mind that you are open to speaking with
him (either mentally or physically) and
you need this communication to be more
comfortable with him visiting.

The second method I would suggest in
trying to communicate with him would be
to use a Ouija board; they have gotten an
undeservedly bad rep from people but I've
found them to be quite useful and effective
for at lest begining communication with both
Incubi and Succubi (some that I've known hav
shown that it's their preferred method). You
can find excellent used boards via Ebay (the
one's made in the late 1906's through 1970's
seem to be much better for this purpose for
some reason).

If you have any further questions please
free to ask or click on my username to see
some of my other comments regarding these
beings.

Sincerely,
Succubusluver69
Darkwolf_101 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-14)
It seems the longer the experiencea go on for the less I'm afraid, most likely I'm getting use to his visits. It's good to know it's not an eveil spirit that's for sure but how would I go about communicating with him?
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-14)
Hi Darkwolf 101,

Thank you for taking the time to share
Your experiences so far.

From my own experiences, I would say that
You most likely have an Incubus that is
Definitely showing interest in you (this
Is from my having over 30+ years of positive
Interactions with both them and Succubi).

That being said, the first bit of advice I
Am going to offer is not to panic or become
Fearful. These beings do not, I repeat, do
Not visit us mortals with any harmful, let
Alone 'evil' intent on their part (they btw
Have absolutely nothing to do with the
Monothestic god's flip side of the coin 'evil
Twin' devil, iblis, shaitain, satan, etc...
Which doesn't exist in any case any way...just
Another way to keep the credulous and fearful
'in their place' mentally... If not physically...
And also to fatten the priests bank accounts
And 'real-estate' holdings... But enough about
That,lol).

There is no truth whatsoever, in the stale
Fearmongering about either Incubi or Succubi
'draining the life, soul, vital energies, etc.'
Away from their mortal lovers. About the only
'negative' aspect I've ever encountered was a
Small instance of 'lack of sleep' for obvious
Reasons...had a mature discussion with them
About this and they were more than happy to
Be more considerate regarding that.

The question that would most directly concern
You is: Do I want to have this continue or do
I wish to have such experiences/visits stop?
No one here, myself included, has any right to
Tell you what to do or make that decision for
You...that's for you to do. Some here would
Tell you that opening yourself up to such
Visitors will 'ruin your appreciation for
Mortal relationships'...I don't subscribe to
That opinion as such hasn't happened for me or
To the many others I've been in contact with
Who've had similar experiences/relationships.
More importantly, human beings are all individuals
And we certainly don't fall into a single
Category of response/behavior from what life
Throws at us. One could just as easily be
Obsessive about them as about enjoying double
Stuffing Oreo cookies... It all depends on the
Individual.

If you do decide that you want to explore
This experience in a responsible and mature
Manner I would highly suggest that you try
To communicate/dialog with your visitor...don't
Be shy about letting him know what your limits
And 'ground-rules' are regarding your life
And comfort level. When I've done this, the
Great majority of those who have visited were
More than happy to communicate and comply.

Please keep us posted here.

Sincerely,
Succubusluver69
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
[at] bluefoxx01,
I believe we're still working through the Paranormal Activity phase. They've pretty much wore down the Grudge and the Ring, so now they're going balls out Parenormal Activity. They just have no imagination of their own anymore. Sad really...

Jav
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
I detect a lack of response to this girls plight, could it be from an oversupply of Succubus/incubus stories that have recently come to light on this website, have people become a bit bored with the genre and leave no comment?
If so what will be the next theme to hit YGS, there must be a new trend in motion, or has it been and gone.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
Some of these accounts can manifest from with in depending on the circumstances surrounding the story, but seeming you witness the sheets being pulled downward would suggest to me that this is either an Incubus or malevolent spirit who perhaps was a former paedophile, just because you don't mind the sensation's doesn't make it right in the eyes of the law and spiritual law... Imagine if you woke up and saw a real person doing this? Your whole attitude would change around your thoughts in regards to it...it's not your fault nor should you feel any shame, but I would tell this thing to P.O.Q if it were me, what ever it is it is a child molester and should be clubbed over the head!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
ngute: From what I gather, "council housing" is to the UK what "projects" are in the States... Government owned housing, with "affordable" rent...
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
What is a council house? For some reason there has been an increase of teenagers experimenting incudus'. Weird.
Darkwolf_101 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
It was with one of my friends that we were joking about what it would be like and I had said I'd welcome one if it ever wanted to visit me, we didn't really think anything of it.
I haven't felt tired or drained but pretty light headed and it lasts for a couple of hours, not sure if that counts for the same thing though.
mysticalme (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
You said that you kind of welcomed it... Could you please elaborate on that. Also, did you feel particularly tired, exhausted and drained after these experiences? If you felt weak and drained of energy it probably is an incubus. But nothing can be sure as yet...
Blessed be.

New comments for this story have been disabled