You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: He Has Returned To Me

Real Ghost Stories

He Has Returned To Me

 

It has been awhile since I have posted a story that related to my very first encounter with a true spirit. As in my first published story, "Spiritual Encounters", I had figured that passed beings come and go throughout the living's spectrum on daily basis. This statement has become so biased for me in the past fortnight.

I have been without communication with my guardian, Todd, since of two years ago. I hardly felt his presence any longer, as I could not sort out his defined shadow and energies. My life had turned to absolute pain when I turned away from acknowledging my somewhat divine powers. My grades in school were nothing but failing, I was poked at for the fun of torturing an old soul, and no one came to my aid when I sat in the corner of the lunch courtyard at my school, glaring and smirking at any of my so-called friends who tried to communicate with me.

The days grew longer and wearier as I dreamt of looking inside myself to locate the missing piece of the puzzle. That was the very moment I decided to purchase something that could alter my ways of communicating with my higher self. A pack of golden rimmed oracle cards that were imprinted with modern pictures of animals and mythical creatures.

The very question I asked to the divine that day was one along the lines of how to contact my protector or guardian, or why I should in the first place. The arrangement of three endearing cards told me to find a way to him and to not hesitate doing so. I had very little time in my academic schedule to go out searching for any divination tools or charms, because my mother would grow suspicious of me as she did before. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and create a flimsy Ouija board made of a single piece of printer paper and a pencil!

Using it every afternoon after I finished dinner and every night sitting up in bed for only a couple of weeks, I felt the puzzle piece in my soul begin to move back to where it belonged. Then, things began to get a little bit dreary in my house. I was lying on the right of of my body, staring down into my pillow as I was holding my breath with widening, unblinking eyes. I heard the same light and airy footsteps pounce against my bedroom carpet. I was still unable to move, and the noises grew closer and closer to where I could see it. I could see Todd's outline so perfectly I thought I would've begun to cry! Standing around 5' 11", his head was quite large as it balanced on square and thin shoulders with spindly arms reaching down to his torso. I could see no facial details whatsoever, but I knew it was him. He stood there momentarily, tilting his head gently to his left, bending down closer to look at me. And as soon as I buried my face back down into my pillow and peaked up once more, he was gone.

Later on that week, during nighttime of course, I lie awake in my bed just scared out of my wit's end. I closed my eyes and tried to shake away my fears. I felt a slight dip in my sheets that were near my arm. As I breathed harder and harder, the weight also lifted with me as to comfort me somehow. When I had enough will power to move my body in whole, the sensation gently lifted up and disappeared.

It's been a few weeks since I had tried to contact him last. He has done a few, smaller things like flinging open doors when I'm trying to study or dropping things off the shelves in my coat closet. Believe me, he does me no harm whatsoever. But, I am only afraid of what other demons and spirits lurk behind whatever portal he enters from to see me.

Thank you for taking some time out of your day, or night, to read my quick little story.

Other hauntings by freddysgirl1984

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, freddysgirl1984, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

freddysgirl1984 (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-14)
To ngute80-
Pardon my indifferent disposition, but I have a natural hankering to contact the dead with any implement. I have been gifted, or cursed, to be sensitive to spirits since I was a girl of five years of age. Please, don't find me to be bitter, but I suppose I bury my head too deep in the extent of gothic novellas.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
Well if you are travelling down this path and you are worried about attracting negative things aswell, I suggest learning how to protect yourself. The Ouija is unpredictable so I would not mess around with this tool unless you are well prepared and knowladgeable with its abilities. Take care in what you are doing!

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
Freddysgirl1984-
Yes it does. That's why I asked you. Like I said, it has nothing to do with your story, I was just curious.
And thank you for responding to my question. But why didn't you comment on my other post?
freddysgirl1984 (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
To ngute80-
Does it seem rather off for a Texan citizen to use the word, "fortnight"?
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
I forgot to ask you about using the word "fortnight ", when I see that you live in Texas. I know it has nothing to do with your story. I'm just curious.
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
I don't advise you use a ouija board in any way shape or form. I understand your a sad or troubled teenager (trust me we have been there) but dabbling with such things will only lead to trouble. If you are truly gifted in the paranormal let it develop naturally. I didn't know I was gifted until I was 25. And its just that, a gift, not divine powers. Thank you for sharing and I wish you well with everything.
kiwi12345 (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
thats azmazing I wish I had a guardian angel that would be cool

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: