You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Spirit in my School

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit in my School

 

In my previous story I told about my house and my friend's house being haunted. Well more than that was haunted, my school. I have graduated from the small private catholic school that I have learned so much from. I never knew that the entity I had stumbled across at the park the fall day would follow me to school.

I proved to certain people that I did indeed have a spirit with me. But it was not only my class that got proof. Here are things I witnessed, happen to others. Some cases happened to me.

1)I took a bathroom break one day, I walked past the science room. I heard the younger class complaining of screeching noises and nails on a chalkboard.

2) My school had a fish fry every 2nd Friday of the month. I was hanging out with a 7th grader (I in 8th grade) I remembered I forgot something in my locker, we took the elevator to get up to the 2nd floor. As the doors opened, I saw a shadow figure out of the corner of my eye just vanish. Then for some reason the 7th grader started to talk of the school being haunted. I think she saw it too.

3) I was getting a drink, walking down the hallway. When two students in the grade below me ran up to me, they said they saw a shadow figure run into the art room.

4) I had basketball practice after school on Tuesday and Thursday in 7th grade. I was sitting down as usual, having to do with me being so useless to the team. I looked in the lobby area outside the gym, and saw a shadow figure, I though nothing of it. I thought it was my stepfather by the sight of what I thought was a jacket. I turned around to see if it was him, but I saw no one.

5) In 7th grade my friend told me how she heard someone whisper her name then tap her shoulder. In 8th grade I felt the same thing. I was in history, I felt a tap and heard my name I looked around to see everyone doodling or reading. I know what you thinking they could have been pulling a prank, but my class had no interest in me, they wouldn't want to pull a prank on me.

So many things have happened there, and I will never have even one happen again.

Other hauntings by Qtgrly111

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Qtgrly111, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-11)
Qtgrly111,I also want to help you(although I'm in a far country) to say that the school is haunted. I always wanted to become a paranomolist(I can't spell it ok) and prove the supernatural can be helpful(except for me because I read a true ghost story saying a zombie soldier would appear to kill one of the soldiers in an army camp in Singapore.) 😁
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-13)
As I have said I no longer go there, and about two people believed me about the school being haunted, one my best friend, the other a guy who was the nerd at the time. When I tried to prove the school was haunted with film my friend got developed from a play we did. The play had about 6 people spread across the stage dancing and in the back where no shadow could be reached there was one there and it had a face. Only half of the face could be seen due to the background. Sadly the picture was taken on the only night we were not filming so we did not have anything on tape. I had over half the class trying to prove me wrong, two people that were on my side and about two more people that respected me too much to say anything.

Well thanks for the comments everyone, I would love to read some of your stories.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-12)
Hmm I agree with Abby! It might have fell inlove with the school for some reason. Do you know any history of the school? If you see a dark figure or if your name is called, speak out. Try to contact the spirit in some way?
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
Dear Qtqrly111,

By your story description, it sounds more like your school is haunted with an entity or entities and not so much that you have an attachment.

Since, others also seem to have shared similar unexplained experiences, it is quite possible that the entity has been there at the school for sometime and still resides there.--Abby
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
Sometimes a spirit with attach itself to someone. And if that spirit did attach itself to you, maybe it felt at home in the school. Do you still have experiences like that?

Blessed Be

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: